fatsharkyes 5/9 ))
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Quote Originally Posted by Emancptr View Post
    Vael was bugged in BWL (once fixed it was cleared in less than 2 weeks). All other instances were cleared within 2-3 weeks upon release
    84 days for Onyxia
    169 days for MC
    75 days for BWL
    112 days for AQ40
    79 days to clear Naxx 40

http://wow.mmosite.com/news/11292012..._vanilla.shtml
    Last edited by Oftenwrongsoong; 2017-06-29 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by caralhoPT View Post
    Is that what you honestly believe? You're literally too stupid to insult if you consider my prior posts 'ranting'. You passive aggressive types are so common on here - it's become dull... Typical yank..

I mean, I could go through your post history and quote things like

Yup.. He has the emotional maturity of an eight year old.

That would explain the fallacies and utterly blatant bias of your notions.

Laughing at the expense of others is always fun. What a bunch of colossal ass-hats.

Don't even bother with him. It's mmo logic and you're arguing with obtuse el thickos on here.

MMO-champ never ceases to amaze me. You've nothing to contribute but plain passive/aggressive retorts. You're dull as a doorknob and boring as a flaccid penis. Read a book or something.
    But I think my favorite one is this

That would imply I still play the game, which I don't.
    You're in a progression thread for a game you no longer play trying to act tough in every response. It's comical.

P.S. Michigan isn't generally considered "Yankee country."
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    Pyllerox and about 5 people who used to raid in the best german guilds whose names I recognize
    Oh fk I forgot Pyllerox sorry

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oftenwrongsoong View Post
    84 days for Onyxia
    169 days for MC
    75 days for BWL
    112 days for AQ40
    79 days to clear Naxx 40

http://wow.mmosite.com/news/11292012..._vanilla.shtml
    You do realise that MC includes people leveling and the rep farm for the runes, yes? So these numbers are completely worthless. Similarly the numbers for Naxx 40 are not saying anything about the difficulty since 4 Horsemen required 8 tanks with 4 T3 pieces. Back in a time where splitruns were impossible. And with less gear dropping each boss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Awarth View Post
    You do realise that MC includes people leveling and the rep farm for the runes, yes? So these numbers are completely worthless. Similarly the numbers for Naxx 40 are not saying anything about the difficulty since 4 Horsemen required 8 tanks with 4 T3 pieces. Back in a time where splitruns were impossible. And with less gear dropping each boss.
    shhhhh but thats what made it so hard. Dont you know that?

Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    Bosses going down at this rate makes guilds just stop raiding completely. I mean whats the point raiding mythic if bosses are this easy. No one wants to progress few hours per boss.
    I too want to stop raiding because people who are infinitely more skilled and dedicated to this game than I am have already killed bosses that I will not attempt for at least another month.

First race there junior?

Quote Originally Posted by Awarth View Post
    That's all well and good.

He said all instances other than BWL were cleared in 2-3 weeks.

He is wrong.

Pretty sad watching Future raid tbh. Nagura messes up just as much if not more than their worst player. Wonder how she got away with making so many mistakes in Serenity. No wonder they dropped her and hopped ship. Pretty obvious she was getting carried because she is a girl. Doesn't even know how to do her rotation right/ use the correct gear/talents.

Deleted
    FSY are filthy casuals, I'm rooting for them. They gave me my Ra-den pre-nerf kill after Victus on Shattered Hand quit when we got Lei Shen down. @Razecog was my idol then <3
    Last edited by mmoc112630d291; 2017-06-29 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    FSY are filthy casuals.
    u wot m8??
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Quote Originally Posted by Notzodd4real View Post
    Pretty sad watching Future raid tbh. Nagura messes up just as much if not more than their worst player. Wonder how she got away with making so many mistakes in Serenity. No wonder they dropped her and hopped ship. Pretty obvious she was getting carried because she is a girl. Doesn't even know how to do her rotation right/ use the correct gear/talents.
    What incorrect talents is she using?

Im just joining.
    Any drama?
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Oftenwrongsoong View Post
    That's all well and good.

He said all instances other than BWL were cleared in 2-3 weeks.

He is wrong.
    Yeah okay, he was wrong there... but that still does not mean that Vanilla raids were so hard they weren't cleared in first 2-3 weeks... they would have been if not for bugged encounters or hilarious designs. Ragnaros died within 2 weeks on Nostalrius afaik. And this INCLUDES leveling...

Quote Originally Posted by caralhoPT View Post
    Only a moron would be stupid enough to do that in gun-toting states such as Texas or SC. Hurr-durr, muh second amendment!

Your country honestly, is a fucking joke. Thankfully I'll be back in EU soon.

Stay classy...
    Man, that slootbag has such a chip on his shoulder....

So real talk for a minute, is limit the only guild to kill mistress before host?

Edit: for all this shitting on future because they're not in the race for the win, seems like world 12th with a guild that came together within a month or so isn't too shabby
    Last edited by Killface1; 2017-06-29 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    That's weird are you forced to speak German by chance? Guess our country wasn't such a joke when we saved your ass back in WW2,
    God bless
    History lessons from ignorant Americans...almost as laughable and equally absurd as history lessons from the Central Broadcasting Committee of Korea!! You're a joke!

How is the pro wildstar guild doing? oh stuck on 3/9 with like 100 other guilds, guess wow wasnt so easy then as they claimed any average wildstar player would be on par with tier 1 wow players, and as they are the best wildstar players they should be living gods in wow

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    How is the pro wildstar guild doing? oh stuck on 3/9 with like 100 other guilds, guess wow wasnt so easy then as they claimed any average wildstar player would be on par with tier 1 wow players, and as they are the best wildstar players they should be living gods in wow
    Now I'm not a mythic raider at all, but man those guys talked some mad shit and are failing to come close to what they said they would do. I might have to switch to Wildstar could get some World 7th or 8th kills