Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by imunreal View Post
    These "rifts" as well kind of annoys me too. I hate blizz scenarios. They have no challenge and you either Zerg them or they are meat sponges. The only one that was challenging was the artefact challenge before you out gear it.
    That's WoW for you these days.

95% content is trivial garbage that feels like a waste of time.

5% is actually decent buuut requires a schedule.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Deleted
    Let's see

*First zone looks very similar to certain parts of Aszuna, Suramar, Broken Shore, Demon Hunter starting area, Tanaan Jungle, Warlock class hall.

*Terribly generic intro experience to Argus with unimaginative quests (we can be almost certain some of these will become eternal through world quest system)

*Netherlight Crucible will be something you get after three months, analogous to Class Mount and Paragon trait. Not confirmed yet, but come on - you should know better by now.

*Professions need a complete overhaul, not tweaks.

*Story will be time-gated for sure.

*Invasion Points sound like Sentinax, Rifts and Legion Invasions combined. Obsolete in two weeks.

I will probably rejoin the game once the raid comes out though, which, going by their release schedule, should happen in December. In December the story should also be playable without my brain stem being exploited with "weekly drips"

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Questline was garbage, but the dungeon was so good wtf
    I think I've done the dungeon twice? and it was garbage. I actually forgot we even had a new dungeon in 7.2 because of how forgettable it is.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashix View Post

We've already been graced with a new 'emergency Az' video. For someone who quit. He sure can't let it go.
    i thought he quit for good

oh no wait
    he realized people only watched him because they hated wow and liked having somone who screamed about it all day
    then when he quit his sub and veiw count dropped 10 fold, so i guess he is rejoining to get that sweet youtube moneis
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironcast View Post
    I agree 100%.

On that note though, I do hope the 5-man has a bit more 'pop' than the Cathedral. I did it a few times, then I literally forgot it existed.
    I hope this time they kept in mind that you need to be able to play it with the affixes. Cathedral and Kara are just awful on certain affixes.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Ya running around with illidan and maeiv killing demons(including meph) is such a bland experience, especially since nobody has cared about illidan returning to wow for the past 10 years

To each their own I guess. You are entitled to your wrong opinion
    100%! I don't mind those characters. I just didn't really care for the dungeon. As was stated above it's a horrible mythic+ experience

Quote Originally Posted by Balefulxd View Post
    If it was long-term content you would complain about gating so it is a loss/loss for blizzard.
    Its extremely short and still timegated. So why doesn't blizzard just make something fun without time gating? Is it not possible anymore? It really kills me that the only way they can make any long term content is through gating.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Planetdune View Post
    brings the wow back in WoW.
    For that to happen we need back all the RPG elements they took away - hunter ammo, pet happiness, soul shards, profession trainers in the world, remove flying, remove LFD and LFR. Merge servers.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

I been hoping for something REALLY NEW for a while now but every patch and expansion it just is "new dungeons, new quests, new raids, new ...." while in truth it could just read "same dungeon with other textures and models, and now the pools to avoid are pink instead of yellow"..

I would love to have something truly new, fresh that brings the wow back in WoW.
    EXACTLY this is the difference to older xpacs. It seems some ppl dont get that.

the difference to earlier days is: Its cheap shit. Copy and paste. Recycle existing stuff. "Cost-effective". The WoD pattern. Etc.

In earlier days they did the same content, but they really developed it new, instead stretch the same shit infinitive.

Or in short: Try to make the most money with the least possible effort.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    For that to happen we need back all the RPG elements they took away - hunter ammo, pet happiness, soul shards, profession trainers in the world, remove flying, remove LFD and LFR. Merge servers.
    we need much more back. i.e. the opposite of streamlined sandbox shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    100%! I don't mind those characters. I just didn't really care for the dungeon. As was stated above it's a horrible mythic+ experience
    even ppl that read and play wow since beginning (like ie me) dont care. cause of horrible dull writing, cheap recycling, etc. its just a bunch of cheap shit and a way to not spend money on creating new characters. or in short: its lame and greedy.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2017-06-29 at 09:01 PM.

Preach's video makes it sound like Blizz heard my feedback and Argus will be amazing!
    SPOILER ALERT!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Its extremely short and still timegated. So why doesn't blizzard just make something fun without time gating? Is it not possible anymore? It really kills me that the only way they can make any long term content is through gating.
    Then explain how you can manage to do a long term content, that has no gating, in roughly ~3 months? It is almost imposible. even do content for ~24 played hours take months and months. And chromie is just a side thing to do.

7.3 looks like a mildly desperate hype tease to distract us all from Stormblood, which has gotten great reviews and way more interest than S-E expected.

F2P: If you don't think it's worth my money, I don't think it's worth my time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucerian View Post
    7.3 looks like a mildly desperate hype tease to distract us all from Stormblood, which has gotten great reviews and way more interest than S-E expected.

Stormblood is good but very vapid.

Had the 2 EX Primals cleared and a full slate of 320 accessories/weapon within like 5 days. Now there's nothing else to do til Omega...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    no they would need to make more servers, because in vanilla they didnt have CRZ and didnt have merged servers

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    ok explain to us how you would make content faster then the community cant consume it?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    Stormblood is good but very vapid.

Had the 2 EX Primals cleared and a full slate of 320 accessories/weapon within like 5 days. Now there's nothing else to do til Omega...
    Sheesh, if you're blitzing content that fast, I'm not sure what wouldn't be vapid. If you're doing EX primals you must enjoy raiding and I'll admit WoW still has more to offer there. I think FFXIV caters more to players like me who prefer going slower and getting immersed.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyhoo, on topic and snarky comment aside, I do hope 7.3 is significantly different from 7.2. I'd really hate to see another Timeless Isle clone with a paper thin "story".

If it were more like Firelands or one of the Pandaria progressive story hubs, that'd be awesome.
    F2P: If you don't think it's worth my money, I don't think it's worth my time.

Cool

I been hoping for something REALLY NEW for a while now but every patch and expansion it just is "new dungeons, new quests, new raids, new ...." while in truth it could just read "same dungeon with other textures and models, and now the pools to avoid are pink instead of yellow"..

I would love to have something truly new, fresh that brings the wow back in WoW.
    I think you should maybe take a break from wow...this is a pretty solid patch in terms of content and I think the majority would agree. Otherwise maybe you need to come up with an idea other than "something"./

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucerian View Post
    Sheesh, if you're blitzing content that fast, I'm not sure what wouldn't be vapid. If you're doing EX primals you must enjoy raiding and I'll admit WoW still has more to offer there. I think FFXIV caters more to players like me who prefer going slower and getting immersed.
    There's plenty to do, don't get me wrong, I'm about to begin working on Land/Hand stuff, but in terms of raiding content, yeah, FF kinda lacks on it unfortunately.

It looks very copy pasted to me... uninspired.. I know copy pasting of assets, buildings, caves are common in WoW but I don't know.. it seems more than usual..

Who left this soaked handkerchief here?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    And by that I mean the features advertised by Blizzard:

• Further chapters of the Argus storyline, including many cinematic story moments
    • New World Quests
    • Professions updates, including epic gems
    • The Netherlight Crucible, which allows you to upgrade your Artifact to unlock a new way to customize your Relics
    • New dungeon: Seat of the Triumvirate
    • New raid: Antorus, the Burning Throne (though as with other Legion raids, it won’t be released immediately with 7.3)
    • Invasion Points, a new type of replayable content that let you fight the Legion on multiple different worlds

Don't get me wrong I hope 7.3 is awesome but after getting bitten hard by 7.2 I just don't feel confident with 7.3 especially after seeing the screenshots
    I've been on the PTR and there's some really cool stuff there that is very different from 7.2/broken shore/Tanaan. Don't whine about it until you try it.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.