Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Likely....

However, that doesn't explain this: Why did he rip 80% of his clothes off....
    it's more intimidating and powerful imagery.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    read the demonology artifact lore.
    Yes, I know: Archimonde was Thal'kiel's Apprentice...but...idc....

Archimonde is weird...taking off half of his clothes, and fighting half-naked...

No wonder he was Sargeras' third...

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Young KJ legit looks like Maraad though. Brother from another mother
    Or maybe the same ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it's more intimidating and powerful imagery.

Replace Intimidating, and Powerful with Pathetic and laughable....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer View Post
    The heaviest biggest disappointment EVER.
    All the damn expanion was entirely devoted to Sargeras, and we will not even appear. Instead, we'll have a complete noname new titan Argus, oww howw, he was corrupted by Sargeras as an infant and now say hello to baby titan and fckn kill him!
    THAT POSSIBLY COULDN'T BEEN WORSE!
    So, basically, you are disappointed with your own speculation?

10+ Year Old Account
    Now with this being revealed a month ahead of what we thought, do you think we'll see the new expansion at Gamescom then? I thought we'd see it at Blizzcon but at this pace I think we'll get the same type of reveal as we did with Legion and then an in-depth look at it including the patches during blizzcon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't see the models due to well... apparently I need Webgl to use it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

conan the barbarian, vikings, the barbarians of diablo.

it is powerful feeling.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Yes, I know: Archimonde was Thal'kiel's Apprentice...but...idc....

Archimonde is weird...taking off half of his clothes, and fighting half-naked...

No wonder he was Sargeras' third...
    Why the hell do you bring up stuff if you dont actually care enough to do the proper research into stuff we already know?

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty much every statue made disagrees with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    So, basically, you are disappointed with your own speculation?
    Okay, what else could that be? Does this model a tiny little bit remind you of Sargeras? We are a gives a noname loot pinata at the very last moment instead of the actual boss. Cool! I'm just happy now!

Why the hell do you bring up stuff if you dont actually care enough to do the proper research into stuff we already know?

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty much every statue made disagrees with you.
    Has it ever come across your mind that I already know this shit?

I just didn't know that he got corrupted so early...

Knock it off.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, about the statues...they're just statues....

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, what else could that be? Does this model a tiny little bit remind you of Sargeras? We are a gives a noname loot pinata at the very last moment instead of the actual boss. Cool! I'm just happy now!
    Settle the fuck down. We don't have any context to what's going on in Patch 7.3 right now.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    conan the barbarian, vikings, the barbarians of diablo.

it is powerful feeling.
    Still a bit weird. But...whatever. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude, if this had been a generic titan then they wouldn't have hidden the last boss text from us and gone out of their way to make sure nothing related to it was in this update.

Sargeras himself has probably become the fel, he no longer possess his own body but he can possess that particular titan. So it'll be like the mythic gul'dan fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen Gremlin View Post
    Now with this being revealed a month ahead of what we thought, do you think we'll see the new expansion at Gamescom then? I thought we'd see it at Blizzcon but at this pace I think we'll get the same type of reveal as we did with Legion and then an in-depth look at it including the patches during blizzcon.
    Ehehehehehe. Everyeone thought I was an idiot when I suggested that a Gamescom reveal is totally possible. And voila. It might come true after all. The biggest argument was that they wouldn't want to overshadow the 7.3 hype. But 7.3 is already on the PTR and Gamescom will come in two months. Perfect.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Has it ever come across your mind that I already know this shit?
    actually by the majority of your posts I would not.

Also, about the statues...they're just statues....
    way to take something to the most shallow interpretation possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

We know little to NOTHING about Argus...

For all we know, he COULD be Sargeras' new body....

Nobody knows...

Calm.

- - - Updated - - -

actually by the majority of your posts I would not.
    Sounds like you've been deceived, then....

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Settle the fuck down. We don't have any context to what's going on in Patch 7.3 right now.
    You still hope it's not what I said? Chance is no bigger than to come home earlier, see your girlfriend in a bed with a dude and it all turn out to be "not what you were thinking, you just don't know the context!".
    Okay, shoot, versions? Other than KO "Hiiiiii, we never told but Argus had a world soul, Sargeras corrupted it and got away to have another LEGION expansion 7 years later. And you will fight that zombie baby titan instead of a villain who made this whole story. Don't you all see you're just trying to lie to yourselves and deny the fact that we were just FOOLED?

Deleted
    You still hope it's not what I said? Chance is no bigger than to come home earlier, see your girlfriend in a bed with a dude and it all turn out to be "not what you were thinking, you just don't know the context!".
    Okay, shoot, versions? Other than KO "Hiiiiii, we never told but Argus had a world soul, Sargeras corrupted it and got away to have another LEGION expansion 7 years later. And you will fight that zombie baby titan instead of a villain who made this whole story. Don't you all see you're just trying to lie to yourselves and deny the fact that we were just FOOLED?
    Sheesh. You need to chill. I left wow years ago because how dumb it became and only come to this part of the internet to see if it got better. But even I think you are being overly dramatic.

We know little to NOTHING about Argus...

For all we know, he COULD be Sargeras' new body....

Nobody knows...

Calm.
    Really? He never lost his original body. Since Chronicle this is no more canon. Period, alas. Does that piece of scum "Argus titan" looks anyhow similar to what is depicted in your avatar?

What is Argus? Entity can only have 1 reason to be called after a planet: if it's a titan who spawned from it.

This is now a fact - we are deceived and RECT for the legion's endboss.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2017-06-30 at 01:03 AM.