Page 1 of 2
LastLast

With latest jabs, Trump-Obama relationship reaches historic nastiness

From CNN

'It's a long-distance feud, transmitted over the airwaves and on social media, that's now devolved well beyond a small political spat.

For President Donald Trump and his predecessor, Barack Obama, the animosity that started years ago has never waned, except for a month-long period during the presidential transition.
    Now, the current and former president are carrying out the nastiest public dispute in modern presidential history, one that began on deeply personal terms and which now plays out nearly every time Trump finds a policy he dislikes or a perceived double standard.
    The acrimony is largely one-sided; while Obama has not made a direct assault on Trump's character since last year's presidential campaign concluded, Trump has steadily increased his stinging criticism of Obama.
    This week, it was the previous administration's response to Russian election hacking that drew Trump's ire. Last week, it was his signature health care law. Since the final time they spoke on Inauguration Day, Trump has lit into Obama over his handling of North Korean hostages, his decision to join the Paris climate accord and his policy toward Cuba.
    And then there's his baseless accusation that Obama ordered wiretapping at Trump Tower, a charge he never fully explained and which he's not yet retracted.
    "He was very nice to me but after that we've had some difficulties," Trump said nonchalantly to a CBS interviewer last month. "So it doesn't matter. Words are less important to me than deeds. You saw what happened with surveillance, and everybody saw what happened with surveillance."

Full CNN article
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/28/politi...hip/index.html

Dude, at this point I'm ready to start the rumor that Dumbass Dump asked Obama out on a date and was denied, and Dumb-Dumb Donnie couldn't handle being rejected by him. :P

Seriously, his actions are more of some guy who can't handle being snubbed for a date than somebody who was... was... I honestly can't think of anything really that Obama did to Dumbass Donnie that requires this level of vitriol! (Without playing the race card, which I'm really not trying to..)

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    From CNN

'It's a long-distance feud, transmitted over the airwaves and on social media, that's now devolved well beyond a small political spat.

For President Donald Trump and his predecessor, Barack Obama, the animosity that started years ago has never waned, except for a month-long period during the presidential transition.
    Now, the current and former president are carrying out the nastiest public dispute in modern presidential history, one that began on deeply personal terms and which now plays out nearly every time Trump finds a policy he dislikes or a perceived double standard.
    The acrimony is largely one-sided; while Obama has not made a direct assault on Trump's character since last year's presidential campaign concluded, Trump has steadily increased his stinging criticism of Obama.
    This week, it was the previous administration's response to Russian election hacking that drew Trump's ire. Last week, it was his signature health care law. Since the final time they spoke on Inauguration Day, Trump has lit into Obama over his handling of North Korean hostages, his decision to join the Paris climate accord and his policy toward Cuba.
    And then there's his baseless accusation that Obama ordered wiretapping at Trump Tower, a charge he never fully explained and which he's not yet retracted.
    "He was very nice to me but after that we've had some difficulties," Trump said nonchalantly to a CBS interviewer last month. "So it doesn't matter. Words are less important to me than deeds. You saw what happened with surveillance, and everybody saw what happened with surveillance."

Full CNN article
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/28/politi...hip/index.html
    Idiot vs Stateman - what a contest. Petulant 10-year-old vs adult. I'm not sure that a relationship exists at this point. Bush43 is probably calling Obama up going "At this point, I don't know what the fuck this guy is doing."

The comparison between the two is beyond stunning. For instance: Obama, while in Europe, on a rare evening "off" - brought 10 of the brightest minds in the world together for dinner, just to chat and absorb. Trump, while hosting tech moguls/ceo's, was so confused about the topic, he had to make fun of the Bezos' owned WaPo just to cover himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is paranoia sufficient medical reason to declare a POTUS unfit to perform his duties?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Is Obama wire tapping him again?

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Is Obama wire tapping him again?
    Obama could drag that out for years. "Find all the wire tapps yet, Donald?"

Put up a website with a video stream of an empty room at whitehousewiretapps.com. Every so often have a Trump impersonator walk by. He'd rip the building apart looking for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Is paranoia sufficient medical reason to declare a POTUS unfit to perform his duties?
    Yes. Yes it is.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Man View Post
    Obama could drag that out for years. "Find all the wire tapps yet, Donald?"

Put up a website with a video stream of an empty room at whitehousewiretapps.com. Every so often have a Trump impersonator walk by. He'd rip the building apart looking for it.
    It was already proven that he did have him wire tapped... Not sure how he could play it out...

10+ Year Old Account
    It was already proven that he did have him wire tapped...
    Fascinating claim, what evidence are you basing this assertion on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Fascinating claim, what evidence are you basing this assertion on?
    wikileaks mostly. Been a lot of follow up on it since then.

Do you have links specifically? Because I've sure not seen shit that indicated that in the slightest.

Unless you're confusing the intelligence community monitoring Russian communications and catching them talking with Trump folks as "wire tapping Trump", which is hilariously incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Do you have links specifically? Because I've sure not seen shit that indicated that in the slightest.

Unless you're confusing the intelligence community monitoring Russian communications and catching them talking with Trump folks as "wire tapping Trump", which is hilariously incorrect.
    Unless he means the NSA and other intelligence agencies looking into him during the election campaign then IDK what the fuck is confirmed or not.

- - - Updated - - -

More OT there was no chance in hell that those two would ever have a working relationship. And as with everything involving Donny, it's all his fault things are this fucked up. At this point I can't wait to see what Trump accuses Obama of next, maybe it'll have some substance behind it or at least be an accurate criticism, but I doubt it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I cant wait for Donkey to push Obama to the point where Obama spills the "compromising" information that Russia has about Donkey.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

we know the FBI was monitoring Trump Tower, because they suspected foreign agents were there or were communicating with people there

the idea that obama personally ordered a trump wiretap has always been lol

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Dude, at this point I'm ready to start the rumor that Dumbass Dump asked Obama out on a date and was denied, and Dumb-Dumb Donnie couldn't handle being rejected by him. :P

Seriously, his actions are more of some guy who can't handle being snubbed for a date than somebody who was... was... I honestly can't think of anything really that Obama did to Dumbass Donnie that requires this level of vitriol! (Without playing the race card, which I'm really not trying to..)
    Having to clean up after Barry Hussien and his supposed "wife" is a little too much to ask of anyone.

No wonder the classy and gorgeous First Lady Melania Trump wanted to wait to move in. She probably wanted the White House to be aired out a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Having to clean up after Barry Hussien and his supposed "wife" is a little too much to ask of anyone.
    What do you mean by "supposed 'wife'"? And clean up in what way?

No wonder the classy and gorgeous First Lady Melania Trump wanted to wait to move in. She probably wanted the White House to be aired out a bit.
    That's a mighty fine dog whistle you got there.

Deleted
    Those damn microwaves!

ORLY? Because if they have evidence for that, please do show it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, so classy that we have our first nude playboy model first lady. Oh so fucking classy.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    ORLY? Because if they have evidence for that, please do show it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, so classy that we have our first nude playboy model first lady. Oh so fucking classy.
    So you are body shaming a woman now?

I thought you "progressives" were all about women's choices, and empowering women to love their body......

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post

Did you see how thoroughly Obama roasted Trump at all of the white house correspondents dinners? After Donnie Dump pushed all of those conspiracies about Obama, Obama fought back.

The Trumpkins complain that Obama is just mean to Donald, but they seem to forget history, that it's Dump who started the war. Obama just continued it... and kept on winning.

- - - Updated - - -

So you are body shaming a woman now?

I thought you "progressives" were all about women's choices, and empowering women to love their body......
    This is hilariously disingenuous given how much your panties are in a pretzel over Michelle.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"