Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    That's a myth. Sisters can bear healthy child.
    Right, like crocodiles can be docile pets.

Sure it can happen, but the odds aren't in you favor.

Deleted
    If it's a disease it's not supposed to exist, it's unnatural, it isn't normal, it's a problem.

Diseases are cured, problems are solved and people can be cured of it too.
    Homosexuality isn't a disease

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Normal=/natural. Mammals won't cease to exist if some gay mammals happen naturally, they will cease to exist if every mammal is gay (and don't procreate for the sake of procreating).
    If all mammals were gay there would be no mammals, my point stands.

It isn't natural. If you're trying to convince me it is then you're in for a nightmare. If you're ok with unnatural behavior then I can accept it, on the other hand, if you're here trying to tell me the sky is bloody red then you can bugger off

Deleted
    Let's turn every mammal gay and see how long you can call it nature, there's your damn source.
    It does not require conformity from 100% of a population to a trait for it to be natural. I think you need to reevaluate (or at least reeducate) your knowledge on such a basic topic.

Deleted
    Watching the edgy teens on this tread struggle to come up with a coherent thought to why this is bad is the icing on this cake.

Can see why some are jobless : >

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Homosexuality isn't a disease
    The hypocrisy is evident.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebachina View Post
    Go buttfuck your dad then, let's see that offspring
    What has that got to do with gay people having biological children via biological means

If it's a disease it's not supposed to exist, it's unnatural, it isn't normal, it's a problem.

Diseases are cured, problems are solved and people can be cured of it too.
    You don't know what you are talking about. Are you saying diseases are unnatural? Then I dare you to go into the Amazonas and count the days until you get a fever.

Deleted
    The hypocrisy is evident.
    Your ignorance on nature is embarrassing

Quote Originally Posted by general1992 View Post
    It does not require 100% conformity of a population to a trait for it to be natural. I think you need to reevaluate (or at least reeducate) your knowledge on such a basic topic.
    What problems would arise if 100% of the population was straight? NONE.

What problems would arise if 100% of the population was gay? EXTINCTION.

It's a condition that can cause the extinction of the human race.

Gay animals aren't natural.
    What is your definition of "natural" then?
    You suggesting someone made these animlas in a lab?

Let's turn every mammal gay and see how long you can call it nature, there's your damn source.
    Such Science, much proof. Wow

Just admit you don't know shit about biology, nature and genetics, and that you just cannot stand the picture of a dick in another man's mouth?

Just be fucking honest, which is what I'd like everyone else to be, too.

You don't have a problem with it because it is "unnatural", unless you also refuse doctors to treat your "natural" disease with their "unnatural" practices.

99,99999999% of the people who are against it are just disgusted by it, and they believe that their right to not be disgusted by others is like, a real thing or something, and that's why they wanna spoil the party for everyone else.

It ain't natural, mayyyne, like, fucking throw your phone into the garbage, it ain't natural, man.

Not to mention that being gay is in fact extremely natural, nature has gay animals for multiple reasons, such as population control and herd safety. Gay animals don't reproduce, they instead take care of the young animals and protect the herd. Or simply for fun. Or to demonstrate dominance, you know, bi-animals. Shieets crazy.

Nature isn't retarded. Not everyone is gay or has to be gay. But when it's there, it's there. It's nothing special at all.

If all mammals were gay there would be no mammals, my point stands.

It isn't natural. If you're trying to convince me it is then you're in for a nightmare. If you're ok with unnatural behavior then I can accept it, on the other hand, if you're here trying to tell me the sky is bloody red then you can bugger off
    Indeed I am, considering how you don't even understand the words you are using, it will probably be a struggle.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    You don't know what you are talking about. Are you saying diseases are unnatural? Then I dare you to go into the Amazonas and count the days until you get a fever.
    Do you live with a fever or do you take a pill to eliminate it? Oh please... fever guy

Deleted
    What is it with bigots having a worryingly lack of basic education and thought processing?

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    What is your definition of "natural" then?
    You suggesting someone made these animlas in a lab?
    It's a problem that can be solved.

Do you live with a fever or do you take a pill to eliminate it? Oh please... fever guy
    I do, but those are unnatural, something I don't have a problem with, unlike you.

Deleted
    What problems would arise if 100% of the population was straight? NONE.

What problems would arise if 100% of the population was gay? EXTINCTION.

It's a condition that can cause the extinction of the human race.
    Which has nothing to do with it being natural. If 100% of the population were men, it would also lead to extinction. Should we deem the male gender unnatural and cure us from it, because of the hypothetical scenario that if there were only males, it would lead to extinction?

10+ Year Old Account
    natural
    ˈnatʃ(ə)r(ə)l/Submit
    adjective
    existing in or derived from nature; not made or caused by humankind.
    "carrots contain a natural antiseptic"
    in accordance with the nature of, or circumstances surrounding, someone or something.
    "sharks have no natural enemies"

On your bike champ.

Deleted
    Pills aren't natural