Explains why he's bitter against gays, he can't get bummed

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Phase 1 - Illogical irrational arguments
    Phase 2 - Feigning victimhood
    Phase 3 - Random nonsensical quotes

You have gone full Trump
    Funny, I had the exact same idea about you and your circle

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    If it's a disease it's not supposed to exist, it's unnatural, it isn't normal, it's a problem.

Diseases are cured, problems are solved and people can be cured of it too.
    Source please...

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    I dont support this but I'm also not against it. I simply dont care. Doesnt affect me in any way so gratz to the people who may "benefit" from this!

Its pretty clear that this is just a poltiical stunt to ensure the win in the election.. stealing the main topics of the opponent works well .
    It's fun to watch, isn't it? Schulz whinges about something and Merkel just fixes it a few days later. The worst you can say about this is that SPD is practically dictating what Government does right now. But that might change after the election if she keeps whacking the mole like this. There's not a lot of controversial topics left...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
    Hiding behind rethorical tricks. I'm not impressed by either side of this debate so far.
    I see through all their rhetorical tricks because to me they're not tricks, I see them as they are, disingenuous people.

If all mammals were gay there would be no mammals, my point stands.

It isn't natural. If you're trying to convince me it is then you're in for a nightmare. If you're ok with unnatural behavior then I can accept it, on the other hand, if you're here trying to tell me the sky is bloody red then you can bugger off
    I don't think you know what the definition of "natural" is. Do you need a dictionary?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    No, freedom is awesome. Maybe they don't have freedom in Latvia, which is a shame.
    https://www.euractiv.com/section/soc...u-index-shows/

The lowest scores were found in some of the newest EU members – in the Baltics and Eastern European countries – with Latvia, Lithuania and Poland all below 20%. Perhaps surprisingly, Italy, a founding member of the EU, likewise got a low score at 20%.

ILGA said the reason why Latvia ended up at the bottom of the table was partly due to the country’s introduction of a ”morality clause” to the school curriculum under its Education Law.

No wonder they're anti-lgbt there then.

Quote Originally Posted by Inukashi View Post
    What I think is really cool about this. Merkel was against it (according to some news) but was still the one who called for the vote and removed the party discipline for it, because she saw some people wanted it and everyone should decide and not only her. So 'she started a vote' and voted against it. It's like she really cares about democracy.
    Nah, it's just a ploy. She's really a nazi. Ask Erdogan, he knows.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    That makes you hypocrites and it makes me have the moral ground to tell you so
    Hey, you said it with your misquote, not me.

You have no highground at all, either moral or intellectual. You are simply squirming because the facts are against you and you just can't handle that. Still, makes for good entertainment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
    No, I quoted you because you wanted to prove the other poster wrong when it came to brother and sister having a healthy child by commenting with "sources required". Don't tell me that wasn't your intention.

If you already knew that it was possible for brother and sister to have a healthy child, why not say "true, but..." instead of "sources required".

Hiding behind rethorical tricks. I'm not impressed by either side of this debate so far.
    He said its a myth incest is damaging, I requested a source, you posted a link proving it isn't a myth

10+ Year Old Account
    @tikcol why do you dislike gay people?

Quote Originally Posted by Inukashi View Post
    What I think is really cool about this. Merkel was against it (according to some news) but was still the one who called for the vote, because she saw some people wanted it. So 'she started a vote' and voted against it. It's like she really cares about democracy.
    That's not true. Grüne, FDP and SDP made a vote a condition for coalitions in the upcoming election. Merkel basically removed the expectations of following the party stance from its members in an interview on Monday in response; she thought it would happen after the next election though. The SDP then took her by the words and with help of the opposition parties scheduled the vote on Wednesday and held it today, the last possible day before the recess and elections.

It was quite a bit of opportunism from CDU and SPD to be honest; but well, whatever made it happen...

Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    Which is in stark contrast to how President Obama and his philosopher kings circumvented democracy and the constitution to push through their agenda.
    Have you heard of the 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution? Apparently not.

Deleted
    That makes you hypocrites and it makes me have the moral ground to tell you so
    So you are gay?

What problems would arise if 100% of the population was straight? NONE.

What problems would arise if 100% of the population was gay? EXTINCTION.

It's a condition that can cause the extinction of the human race.
    You seem to be under the impression that nature only ever follow one path, that's your limitation. Not every mam stands upright, not every bird fly, not human have blue eyes.

Natural = happens in nature
    Normal = most occurring.

Btw, humans are not normal in nature, but they are natural as they are produced in nature (most of us anyway). Now if you are so against not natural things, then I suggest you shut down your computer, give away just about all your worldly possessions as they are not in any way natural and move to some forest and live out the rest of your days. Just a warning tho, you might run across some gay animals as it's a natural thing found in nature. Then again you might not, as it's not the normal thing you find in nature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

I don't need pills to fix your homosexuality. Some would argue a leather belt to the butt can fix the problem at a young age.

No pills. Just a good talk.
    Source please...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Such Science, much proof. Wow

Just admit you don't know shit about biology, nature and genetics, and that you just cannot stand the picture of a dick in another man's mouth?

Just be fucking honest, which is what I'd like everyone else to be, too.

You don't have a problem with it because it is "unnatural", unless you also refuse doctors to treat your "natural" disease with their "unnatural" practices.

99,99999999% of the people who are against it are just disgusted by it, and they believe that their right to not be disgusted by others is like, a real thing or something, and that's why they wanna spoil the party for everyone else.

It ain't natural, mayyyne, like, fucking throw your phone into the garbage, it ain't natural, man.

Not to mention that being gay is in fact extremely natural, nature has gay animals for multiple reasons, such as population control and herd safety. Gay animals don't reproduce, they instead take care of the young animals and protect the herd. Or simply for fun. Or to demonstrate dominance, you know, bi-animals. Shieets crazy.

Nature isn't retarded. Not everyone is gay or has to be gay. But when it's there, it's there. It's nothing special at all.
    I've never really bought the "gay as a population control" aspect... because nature doesn't "plan" anything. There is what passes on to the next generation, and what does not pass on to the next generation. Versus some underlying protocol of "well every x generations, you see, Y number of offspring will have proliferated on a coefficient based on the Z number of non-reproducing males and females in the popula-." No. Populations have vast and different selective pressures acting on them already. Predation, resource scarcity, seasonal pressures... I think it's easy for humans to look at the billions of us there are and think "well it makes sense that nature wouldn't want (as if nature could 'want') populations to get so big, right?" Other animal populations do not have that luxury. It is almost NEVER a species' interest to "make less of itself." If it doesn't pass on to the next generation, it dies out. Plain and simple.

Now before People get the wrong idea, I think the whole "opposing gay marriage because it's unnatural" thing is absolutely idiotic. As if we were bound to what is "natural" and "unnatural" as we sit at our computers in our air conditioned rooms while cars drive by on the streets and airplanes fly overhead. If two people of the same sex want to be together, more power to them. It shouldn't be a decision one has to back up with "well if there are gay deer, then it should be okay for there to be gay humans!"

So why are there gay animals? Well are animals even "straight" by human definitions? Animals have very different capacities for love and affection than humans. Many animals, even ones that live in social groups, have males that come and go to breed. Or a single male watches over a group of females, and if he's deposed by a stronger male, the females don't give the old male a second thought. Some animals are completely solitary except for when they mate. How do those stack up to human labels of "gay" or "straight?" It seems almost completely illogical to try and apply what a deer would feel towards another deer and try to equate that with what humans feel towards one another. At the VERY least, it's extreme cherry picking.

But in the end, like I said: none of that matters, and the exploits of male deer humping one another shouldn't factor into whether we allow consenting adults to do the same. If people love one another (a capacity I'm fairly certain most animals lack) they should be allowed to marry one another.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2017-06-30 at 11:49 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    It isn't normal, it isn't natural.

If the normal thing was gay mammals we would have no mammals. There's no procreation.
    Alright dude, let's have this civil discussion you talk about.

Let's assume being gay is unnatural, why does that matter?

Deleted
    Funny, I had the exact same idea about you and your circle
    Except we're stating scientific facts

I don't know about that, considering you're the one resorting to silly insults instead of conducting a reasonable discussion.

Didn't you learn that at school?
    Since you do not know the definitions of the words you are using, the discussion was never reasonable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jebachina View Post
    You do realize that gays cannot reproduce when they engage in their degenerate sexual activities? Having a surrogate or being grown in the lab is not natural way to reproduce.
    Do you only have sex to reproduce? Do you find all sex degenerate?