Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Well, 7.3 wont be live until like September sometime. I think Gamescom will be all about 7.3 interviews, possibly 7.3.5 details too.

They're not giving us the Argus raid when 7.3 launches, they'll do just like they did with 7.2 which worked out perfectly. So the patch is probably out late July if we're optimistic or mid August and by then we'll have more info on the last boss of the raid as well. So I think we can see a new expansion reveal during Gamescom. Maybe even pre-patch info.

If not there then we'll definitely see it at Blizzcon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    aofhaeswogheuoswghwoughwuo I SWEAR TO GOD, BLIZZARD, GIVE ME THAT SHIT TO USE ON MY DRAENEI

THAT'S EVEN BETTER THAN YREL'S FUCKING HORNS, WHICH ARE BEING USED BY AZEROTH DRAENEI NOW TOO. GAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWDUH

anyway... looks like goroth had a little playmate in agony

or, given the similar names, did blizz just forget the lore it literally just created and make this a race of demon all its own and not just a torture form?
    They said in an interview after last blizzcon I believe, that they're doing some new stuff with hair and customization, I think they were aiming for 7.3 but it probably got postponed into a 8.0 thing. They wouldn't make that kind of stuff for a normal npc that share the same skeleton / model as a player model.

I cannot remember who it was that held the interview but it was one of those one to one interviews with the devs after the presentation.
    I believe it was Chris Robinson and one more dev there.

7+ Year Old Account
    If the shivarra priestesses dont have any overly fuckes up and creepy voice lines, imma be disappointed.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=257453/b...new-hairstyles

That's the one, so all they said was "There are plans and it’s going to be done in a "real awesome way" but no details to share yet."
    So I guess if they couldn't get it into the last major patch then it's likely for 8.0

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Lol no. Deathwing got a ton of his power from Old Gods.
    If that was true than he would should have looked like a Shadow/Void influenced creature.

Pretty much the entirety of Deathwing's power came from the Titans, be it his own gift or the power he stole from the other Aspects through the Dragon/Demon Soul. All the Old Gods seemed to have done was twisting that power into a far more chaotic and unstable force, one better fitting their needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Gremlin View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=257453/b...new-hairstyles

That's the one, so all they said was "There are plans and it’s going to be done in a "real awesome way" but no details to share yet."
    So I guess if they couldn't get it into the last major patch then it's likely for 8.0
    I just want long hair on my forsaken female and make them have the option to have white/grey hair. Don't see how the Undead race don't have white or grey hair colors.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    its not golganneth

THIS is golganneth:
    *Facepalms*

I...FUCKING...KNOW!

I talked about that shit quite a few pages ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    If that was true than he would should have looked like a Shadow/Void influenced creature.

Pretty much the entirety of Deathwing's power came from the Titans, be it his own gift or the power he stole from the other Aspects through the Dragon/Demon Soul. All the Old Gods seemed to have done was twisting that power into a far more chaotic and unstable force, one better fitting their needs.
    I doubt this very much. They gave him a very "old god" look during the Madness fight. This whole "Void influenced people are now purple tinted" just started with WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    or, given the similar names, did blizz just forget the lore it literally just created and make this a race of demon all its own and not just a torture form?
    Might just be a standard method that we simply never encountered before. I doubt Goroth was the only Annihilan to ever mess up big time.

Stumbled upon this in Krokuun. Maybe this is how we get to see all of those flashbacks?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    http://imgur.com/a/OnlVh

So, apparently Army of the Light draenei have yellow eye glow instead of blue. They also have new hair and horns.
    I knew it!!!!!!!!! The light gives you yellow / golden eyes !!!!

like lady liadrin in her art on heatstone!!!

They should implement golden eyes as an option for draenei and blood elves

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    I'm tired of fighting mind-controlled women, so my theory for that is that the dead worlds were they've been fighting is so devoid of light that in order for Tyreleon to use his Light-based powers they needed an equal & opposite source of Shadow magic. Alleria had to become a Void Priestess so she & Tyreleon would be in top fighting condition
    how many times have we fought mind controlled women already?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

or the argus planet world soul awakened, under the legions command

Quote Originally Posted by blackops2008 View Post
    I CALLED IT !

Sargeras soul is inside Argus because he lost his physical body when the well of eternity exploded. I said it on mmo-champion when the 7.2 trailer came, kil`jaeden sacrificed his homeworld to use it as temp vessel for sargeras soul until he get a new body, then the ~lore heroes~ bitched about my theory.
    Or he isn't even there, and Sargeras is just not going to be a boss we face at this point. I mean it does seem convenient, but it took how many attempts to actually stop Garosh? Gul'dan? Archimonde? Kil'Jaeden? The likelihood that we actually face Sargeras is lower than everyone wants to admit, and pretty much 100% we don't kill him.

Also the "Avatar" of Sargeras is his actual physical body, located in the Tomb of Sargeras. Similar to Archimonde, Kil'Jaeden, and every other demon Sargeras can reside in the twisting nether. So we kinda already did battle with his body.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Satelliteyears0o View Post
    or the argus planet world soul awakened, under the legions command
    This is a really good concept, and you know they love the "Bad" Good guy like Deathwings baby boy.
    Last edited by VooDsXo; 2017-06-30 at 04:26 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    A hero class that combines hunter and shadow priest would be interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, replace OPs mistaken labeling of the Dark Portal with Black Temple and it actually does fit.

Looks like hellfire peninsula crumbled off though.
    well the tank artifact quest sends you to hellfire, so we know it has not crumbled off
    so nice but i dont think that is outland...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    I doubt this very much. They gave him a very "old god" look during the Madness fight. This whole "Void influenced people are now purple tinted" just started with WoD.
    Purple tinted or not, Old Gods are creatures originated from the Void and the entirety of their powers are Shadow-based. Just look at fights like Yogg-Saron or the effects of the heart of Y'Shaarj. There's purple/dark shit all around.

On the other hand Deathwing was an unstable thermonuclear weapon filled of boiling magma from nose to tail. Yes, the Old Gods twisted him and made their influence shown but all they seemed to have done was corrupting the gift Titans gave to Neltharion into something meant to tear the world apart rather than safeguarding it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by VooDsXo View Post
    This is a really good concept, and you know they love the "Bad" Good guy like Deathwings baby boy.
    With the odd colour scheme and everything, i'm half expecting Argus to be a Void Titan.

Sargeras Avatar was only a lesser copy of his true being, though. That's kind of what Avatar means.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IgnisVenom View Post
    Stumbled upon this in Krokuun. Maybe this is how we get to see all of those flashbacks?

Tbh it would be kinda cool if we could play as Velen in the flashback. Go through things his eyes.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Tbh it would be kinda cool if we could play as Velen in the flashback. Go through things his eyes.
    Literally. It'd be nice to see some more first person cutscenes like with the ones with the demon hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Yeah, though I'm not sure why Liadrin and Aethas are there in the first place. Probably only the token Horde representation unless they're giving out quests.
    The blood elves have a good relationship with the draenei

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Purple tinted or not, Old Gods are creatures originated from the Void and the entirety of their powers are Shadow-based. Just look at fights like Yogg-Saron or the effects of the heart of Y'Shaarj. There's purple/dark shit all around.

On the other hand Deathwing was an unstable thermonuclear weapon filled of boiling magma from nose to tail. Yes, the Old Gods twisted him and made their influence shown but all they seemed to have done was corrupting the gift Titans gave to Neltharion into something meant to tear the world apart rather than safeguarding it.
    My guess is that there are levels of corruption. A twisted shaman enslaving the elements in service of the twilight hammer is corrupted, but it's not using any shadow or void powers. Neltharion was corrupted, but he didn't tap into the void, he just twisted his own original powers. The Old Gods use shadow magic, but they are primarily twisting giant tumors with tentacles rather than void beings.

I think the new purple energy thing (that did start in WoD) signifies tapping directly into the void. It's like Shadow magic on steroids. The Shadowmoon clan storyline in WoD indicates that this is deeply corrupting, but you do not need to be corrupted in order to start using it (corruption is a consequence, not the trigger, of such magic).

We don't know what Alleria using void powers mean. Is this a single time event that we will witness? Is she constantly using the Void? How her void abilities (if any) affect her? Is Turalyon fine with it? Can his Light keep the corrupting influence at bay? We don't know anything yet.