Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharein View Post
    Would you rather have had another 15 month content drought?
    Why does it have to be a 3 month or a 15 month content drought though? Can't it be like 5 or 6 months before 7.3 so we get bigger areas, ALL caster spec animations etc?
    /spit@Blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Pictures aren't mine, so unfortunately I do not know the answer to that either. Got em from the discussion thread on Scrolls of Lore.
    Can I get a link to that thread?

All expacs are the same.

1) Start with core content, big land mass, x amount of dungeons, x amount of raids.
    2) Mid content filler and raids.
    3) End of expac concludes with a 'new' zone, with a 'new' currency for buying epics for alts, no flying and the end game element of the expac.

Rinse and repeat.

so excited for the new world que...... zzZzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by FragmentedFaith View Post
    "Cinematic" here meaning "memegar needs six hundred and eleven point two fel crystals"
    I've got concordance and GR generating followers. World quests are worthless
    I find it hard to be excited about disgustingly expensive gems when sockets are RNG
    Two-trait relics refashioned and refurbished for an all new "you don't need another concordance rank but you NEED this" grind
    Yeah a dungeon will be nice. Barring a need to run it I'll see it when I'm forced to
    Tier 21 looks subpar at best. Like dungeon sets- or pathetic
    Unless there's a mount, pet or title I'm not going to do these any more then necessary.

Wow is a reward driven game. I need a tangible reason to do anything
    No...

By Cinematic, they mean...litterally...In game cinematics...

Like, coming from Sargeras and the Pantheon, to The Triumvirate's pact with the Legion....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    No...

By Cinematic, they mean...litterally...In game cinematics...

Like, coming from Sargeras and the Pantheon, to The Triumvirate's pact with the Legion....
    and yet I don't believe you. I recall similar claims being made about the broken shore
    Wrath baby and proud of it

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    and yet I don't believe you. I recall similar claims being made about the broken shore
    Broken Shore have a lot of narrative content (I've done it all - it's much bigger than 7.1 Insurection stuff), but spread among 12 classes and 7 artifact questlines. That's why Argus have 0 class specific content - so all resources go to main story now.

You don't have to believe anyone, just use brain. Do you think they would spend more resources for middle tier 7.2 than last tier 7.3?

3 new zones on a planet only mentioned in legend = an island, got it

You do realize, that the Broken Shore BS had to get rushed, mainly due to both Time/Class focus, yes? ...

I wouldn't get my hopes down on Argus, mate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaldriss View Post
    3 new zones on a planet only mentioned in legend = an island, got it

Ughhhh...oh my lord.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    And by that I mean the features advertised by Blizzard:

• Further chapters of the Argus storyline, including many cinematic story moments
    • New World Quests
    • Professions updates, including epic gems
    • The Netherlight Crucible, which allows you to upgrade your Artifact to unlock a new way to customize your Relics
    • New dungeon: Seat of the Triumvirate
    • New raid: Antorus, the Burning Throne (though as with other Legion raids, it won’t be released immediately with 7.3)
    • Invasion Points, a new type of replayable content that let you fight the Legion on multiple different worlds

Don't get me wrong I hope 7.3 is awesome but after getting bitten hard by 7.2 I just don't feel confident with 7.3 especially after seeing the screenshots
    we have only looked at some of it not all. Theres probably going to be a big part of 7.3 that looks like the upgraded Exodar

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    You don't have to believe anyone, just use brain. Do you think they would spend more resources for middle tier 7.2 than last tier 7.3?
    Using one's brain suggests that yes, they would do exactly that so they can churn out the new expac quickly to prevent another infamous blizzard content drought.

Not saying this is the case, just pointing out flawed logic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    You do realize, that the Broken Shore BS had to get rushed, mainly due to both Time/Class focus, yes? ...

I wouldn't get my hopes down on Argus, mate.

- - - Updated - - -

Ughhhh...oh my lord.
    hope you realize i was being sarcastic lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kaldriss View Post
    hope you realize i was being sarcastic lol

Ughhhh...my bad.

Wow is 13 years old what do you want? Only so many things can be done with lua script.

7+ Year Old Account
    7.3 seems fine to me. I'm infact excited from what I see from it. But opinions are opinions.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    Using one's brain suggests that yes, they would do exactly that so they can churn out the new expac quickly to prevent another infamous blizzard content drought.

Yeah, that was sometimes the case in the past, but 7.3 have 3 new zones and 7.2 had one (and not even new). This thing alone indicate that this time more resources was put into final tier.

There is not reason to rush Legion. We have steady content stream and subs are rising on launch and droping in the middle as always. There is no magic formula in next expac that will prevent that.

Deleted
    Use your imagination? Argus has limitless possibilities but IF Blizzard just reuse landscapes and buildings then that's wasted opportunity
    I'm honestly too tired of your constant complaining about everything, to give you a long answer. Look through the datamined things, for once.

One of Argus' 3 Zones is uncorrupted by fel and has a giant structure of sorts, but we've not seen that zone *yet*, except for on maps. There, it might turn out to have beautiful lakes, beautiful, old draenic structures, according to the datamined models, we'll likely see uncorrupted Argus wildlife. The 3rd Zone, judging from the datamined maps, seems to be a giant legion hub with a dock for command ships and the raid structure, as well as the seat of the triumvirate, the Dungeon.

So: You're getting a "corrupted Argus landscape", a "uncorrupted Argus landscape", a "Legion Command Center landscape". All with accordingly themed and modelled mobs, it seems. The list of things that are genuinely pretty *new*, goes on. It's all on MMO's and Wowhead's frontpages.

But hey, why look up what you're getting, when you can instead complain that it's going to be the same shit anyway.

New PvP content would be nice. Yes, yes... I know. I'll close the door on my way out.

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post

The game is too focused on Raids. This can't be changed. But, I sure can choose a different game.

And by that I mean the features advertised by Blizzard:

• Further chapters of the Argus storyline, including many cinematic story moments
    • New World Quests
    • Professions updates, including epic gems
    • The Netherlight Crucible, which allows you to upgrade your Artifact to unlock a new way to customize your Relics
    • New dungeon: Seat of the Triumvirate
    • New raid: Antorus, the Burning Throne (though as with other Legion raids, it won’t be released immediately with 7.3)
    • Invasion Points, a new type of replayable content that let you fight the Legion on multiple different worlds

Don't get me wrong I hope 7.3 is awesome but after getting bitten hard by 7.2 I just don't feel confident with 7.3 especially after seeing the screenshots
    You do understand all of those things were developed specifically for this expansion and can't be scrapped or changed in any fundamental way right? As always large sweeping changes or scrapping of systems comes with new expansions not patches.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm disappointed because it feels same as everything we've done... Weekly 'story' quests, more tedious WQs, 1 dungeon, but I guess that's what Legion is. /shrug

Hopefully it will be better than 7.2
    Are you fucking kidding me right now? You people spent all of Wod bitching and whining and screaming over Wod being raid or die and the moment Blizzard implements new 5 mans or other non-raid content you start whining about that too. Get the fuck out of here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    It looks like 3 mini zones that basically makes it one normal zone together, basically like how Vash'ir works.

I do like what I see so far but I hope they bring more to the table than just more of the same like world quests and such. At least they can't deliver a campaign thats worse than the Legionfall campaign.
    World quests are one of the primary forms of content in Legion. It isn't going anywhere until Legion is over. Get the fuck over it already.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    ... Could you please at LEAST go on the PTR youselves before you start praising?
    The people "praising" 7.3 are able to back up their opinions with actual facts and reasons whereas as usual you people are whining vaguely about content you know nothing about and show no interest in developing an informed opinion positive or negative about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    New 3 broken chores hahaha
    The mods need to start infracting this bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

Said nobody here....

It was guranteed Argus would be a green wasteland but my issue is so was 7.2 and 6.2... Hopefully Argus will have something new from the creative team but if not it's wasted opportunity
    Why the fuck would Argus look any different from Broken Shore? And I want actual reasons not trolling.

- - - Updated - - -

You wanting me to conjure up images? Argus could easily have epic cities, citadels, corrupted forests/jungles/lakes, beautiful yet creepy vistas, etc. Blizzard may very well do this but if not it's wasted opportunity
    Pretty sure the Burning Legion has better things to do than build "epic cities" for you to enjoy.