LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Where?
    Pretty much the entire cast.

Your ignorance is not reality.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    Pretty much the entire cast.

Your ignorance is not reality.
    Key thing-it's not ignorance on my part, it's fantasy on yours. The fun thing is, I can back my statements up with fact!

Serinda Swan(Medusa):Lots of 1 off appearances, a main character in Graceland(which did not show particularly great skill at acting), and...not much else.

Isabelle Cornish(Crystal):Appeared in a total of 25 episodes, in 3 different television series, since 2012, yeah, that shows a great acting skill.

Eme Ikwuakor(Gorgon):Appeared in very small 1 time roles in a bunch of TV shows, playing such well acted characters as "Worker", "Security Guard", "Black Ops Leader", etc.

Ken Leung(Karnak):Long career, lots of 1 time TV appearances and small movie roles, most notable for Miles on Lost, which was fine but didn't really establish him as an "excellent" actor capable of giving a great nuanced performance.

Mike Moh(Triton):Played in 17 episodes of Kamen Rider, a kids show, not exactly a show people watch for it's acting and performances, aside from that, he's had several small roles such as "Korean Hipster", "Ninja", "Running Robber", etc.

So tell me once more, where are you coming up with this deduction about how wonderful the cast is? Or are you gonna seriously try to tell me you saw true potential in the performances these actors gave as "Security Guard" and "Korean Hipster", that Graceland was a show noted for it's great acting, and so on?

No point in replying. You made it abundantly clear that you're one of those tween-minded people who thinks "quantity = quality." Got it. <thumbs up>

Fits the rest of your "criticisms" of the trailer, too.

General opinion seems to be trending rather low on the trailer. Not surprising. The Inhumans were always low grade comic book stuff that were fading away in the late 80s. The only reason they were reinvigorated was because of the damned movies and Mavel/Disney's getting rid of "mutants" and replacing them with the dumb idea of "Inhumans."

Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    No point in replying. You made it abundantly clear that you're one of those tween-minded people who thinks "quantity = quality." Got it. <thumbs up>

Fits the rest of your "criticisms" of the trailer, too.
    Quantity doesn't equal quality, but it DOES give you a lot to gauge a person's acting skill from. And when one guy's acting roles literally consists of a handful of unnamed 1 time roles like "security guard", one guy's acting experience consists of a kid's martial arts show(which are NOT based around acting skill) as well as a few unnamed 1 time roles like "Korean hipster", and one person's only real acting experience is a role on the short lived, unimpressively acted Graceland, only a completely blind sheep fanboy is gonna claim they're "excellent actors", like you were doing. So wanna try again, with facts maybe, or you gonna keep spewing BS?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    The Inhumans were always low grade comic book stuff that were fading away in the late 80s. The only reason they were reinvigorated was because of the damned movies and Mavel/Disney's getting rid of "mutants" and replacing them with the dumb idea of "Inhumans."
    This x infinity. Whereas I've always enjoyed the inhumans when they've popped up here and there in various marvel series, it seems they are trying to give them a GOT treatment, which I'm hopeful for them to achieve, but I'm doubtful they'd pull it off. If marvel had x-men properties, we'd likely never hear of the inhumans. Just because it's a comic book property i'll give it a few episodes to hook me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Well, originally Black Bolt wasn't much stronger/tougher than a human. It was only when he tapped into his "electron" abilities (That tuning fork thing on his head that helped him control that) was when his strength kicked in.

My reaction to the trailer is as someone else put it:
    Is it really necessary to use a different font? What possible benefit do you think there is to using a more annoying font?

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Medusa looks like an actress from a 50's tv series like The Munsters o The Adams Family... another issue to me is Blackbolt. You must use a very good actor, because he must act without using his voice. And this is not the case...
    have you seen hell on wheels? Anson Mount is a great actor, just gotta see how this turns out.

It will be interesting to see if Iwan Rheon and Anson Mount can carry this, Medusa's hair alone could kill it.

Ken Leung and Serinda Swan are what I would call b list, not particularly noteworthy but they have each and extended time in a tv series, could break out if they do well.

The rest have to start somewhere i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    have you seen hell on wheels? Anson Mount is a great actor, just gotta see how this turns out.
    I have. He was decent, but I never found his performance in Hell on Wheels particularly outstanding, either. I mean don't get me wrong, he wasn't bad, I wouldn't say he can't act, but he wasn't exactly Bryan Cranston in Breaking Bad, Ian McShane in Deadwood, or Walton Goggins in Justified either. But, at least he has potential to do okay, provided they don't make a habit of him getting punked by street cops.

Maybe some of the rest of the cast will do good too. Maybe the guy whose previous experience consists of "Security Guard/Black Ops Commander/Worker" will break out here, I mean you gotta start somewhere before you make it big, right? Maybe Serinda Swan's poor performance can be chalked up to the overall poor quality of Graceland, and with a quality role maybe she'll show more than she has thus far. But still, it's way too early to be calling the whole cast "excellent" based on what we've seen from most of them, even if you love Mount.

Another shit movie that I will pass.

Ramsay is doing his thing it seems

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Another shit movie that I will pass.
    Its tv series but how would you know that as you are here only to spam nonsense.
    Typical from you tough.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Its tv series but how would you know that as you are here only to spam nonsense.
    Typical from you tough.
    Another shit tv-series than. As for last line, looks like I've hurt your feelings. Try not to emotionally attach to some random production.

Anyone who fails to see how a pile of garbage that this show is going to be has a terrible taste of cinema/media.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2017-07-02 at 12:36 PM.

Deleted
    what makes great graphic novels, does not always make great TV and movies.
    The whole Marvel universe universe has been dumbed down to reach as wide of an audience as possible.

Still, this looks interesting and no doubt, I will binge watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Another shit tv-series than. As for last line, looks like I've hurt your feelings. Try not to emotionally attach to some random production.

Anyone who fails to see how a pile of garbage that this show is going to be has a terrible taste of cinema/media.
    Show hasn't come out yet.
    You cant judge it if you haven't seen it, it doesn't work that way.
    The ratings will tell us if its success or not, what might be shit for you is a national treasure for others stop been so narrow minded thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Show hasn't come out yet.
    You cant judge it if you haven't seen it, it doesn't work that way.
    The ratings will tell us if its success or not, what might be shit for you is a national treasure for others stop been so narrow minded thanks.
    I am smart enough to spot a pile of shit.

Deleted
    Dear lord... will this be on the Sy-Fy channel? This reminds me of 1990's show quality.

I have to admit that I never was too familiar wth the Inhumans, but even I can see that it at least holds some potential. This seems more like they needed to put out some show to keep the rights or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks bad and cheap because of the costumes and crappy "special" effects, which is exactly what I expect from these types of TV shows, and the reason why I stay away from them.

They should've used some of that iMax money on better everything that matters for the show. I guess you can enjoy seeing all the terribleness in crystal clear quality at least!

You want to know how this could have worked? Vin Diesel as Black Bolt