Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Deleted
    Oh, I don't really care, just don't too fat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Average? Yep

Skinny? Nah

Fit? Sure

A little bit overweight? Depends where and why

Bodybuilder? Hahaha Maybe, I love strong and fit women physically and mentally especially.

Perfect 10 face eyes body Just normal average is good for me.

Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

women slightly taller than me, with some decent hips
    hit & run posting lol

Quote Originally Posted by namecraft View Post
    women slightly taller than me, with some decent hips
    Are we talking Sigourney Weaver tall?
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post
    Are we talking Sigourney Weaver tall?
    I'm not too tall myself so most will do
    hit & run posting lol

Tone body with a nice bubble butt and perky tits

Quote Originally Posted by namecraft View Post
    I'm not too tall myself so most will do
    Ah, I see.
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

Deleted
    edit - removed

Alive .
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Deleted
    Hes body isn't the most important thing about him.. as long as is healthy and doesn't smell funny that is

But since it's about the ideal, hmm. At least 6ft tall(Im pretty tall myself so he has to be taller than me), dark hair, fit but not overly muscled and has that V shape.. wider shoulders, narrower waist, no fat belly.. also hairy back and belly would be kind of ew. Oh and he shouldn't skip those leg days.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post

Curves in all the right places, and fit with a bit of muscle tone.
    Exactly! <3 WW

Deleted
    Mid sized firm tits and i'm happy.
    I like tits.

I just want to see someone put effort into theirself even at a basic level. If a person can't take care of their self, I doubt they would last long in careing about me in a relationship.

taller then me (enough so that I can wear heels without being taller, given that I'm 5'3" its not that difficult for a dude, slightly more difficult for a woman, but not impossible, especially since she may chose to wear heels as well) and athletic. everything else in terms of looks, I'm pretty flexible on. I do have a slight preference for Mediterranean and/or Indian (as in from India) look vs others, but its a very slight preference, I have been attracted to full spectrum of nationalities etc.

I don't really have a type, but fit with room in both directions probably describes it best.

Broad shoulders, a nice back and booty is very important though. A sixpack is just as fine as a little cute belly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    The guy who played Captain America in Civil War had a rocking body. He looked great.

Average is fine though. I am not too picky with body types but don't like way too skinny or overweight though.
    Damn women, I just had to pull of his pictures again and drooled all over my table.

*shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    What the hell.

Personally I prefer 5'9+ because I'm not comfy with someone smaller than that. And a normal body type.
    /wink hay gurl how u doin xD

Well going by the last few of my girlfriends, petite brunette, but I change it up. Indian women are hoooooot.

Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    What the hell.

Personally I prefer 5'9+ because I'm not comfy with someone smaller than that. And a normal body type.
    i mean, it's not a deal breaker, since that's so rare it's probably never happened.

but giant women are my thing. night elves, draenei, trolls, ogres, barbarian from diablo, nords. someone that can hold me and i feel totally engulfed and completely overpowered.

I don't care for those ideals much beyond that they shouldn't be morbidly obese... But then, I am not really looking atm anyway because I'm working on self-improvement first. Ain't gonna throw stones from a glass-house.