HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No. Netherstorm is purple.

This doesn't look purple at all. Stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    HA! Sure there is
    Maybe if they cancel whole thing :Thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Hilaw View Post
    Maybe if they cancel whole thing :Thinking
    Not 3even. All it has to have is more stupid time gated quest chains, convoluted Champion missions that dont want to show up, and Khadgar making more bad quest puns. Then go kill 100 demons after you just did a quest to kill 100 demons, but you only really needed to kill 1.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Some MMORPGs do this just saying
    Go play those MMOs then just saying
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

and it will all be time gated.

Really the only thing that's annoying is the fact that they say the raid comes with the patch, but we all know very well it'll still be in development all the way through the release of 7.3.5

Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Are you for real? So when Blizzard doesn't release new content they are greedy or lazy and when they do release new content it is just to hype up players or a PR stunt or some other idiotic bullshit you people keep claiming. What exactly is it you want Blizzard to do here? Do you even know?

- - - Updated - - -

It isn't a snarky comment it is fact unlike the bullshit you are spewing.
    Might want to retract your nose from Blizzard's butt somewhat, there. Seems to be affecting oxygen flow to your brain.

Blizzard absolutely times content releases and announcements to draw attention away from competition. ToS's release date was withheld until S-E announced Stormblood's. There are plenty of other past examples. I know they say they don't. Their actions say otherwise.

And I'm not holding it against them. It's good business sense. But I will point it out despite their PR and drones like you who scream that their PR is all gospel truth.
    F2P: If you don't think it's worth my money, I don't think it's worth my time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemii View Post
    As a side note, I find it pretty annoying that people disregard the Chromie stuff so flippantly, what I've done of it so far has been pretty great and somewhat challenging, positively I don't feel rushed to do it - which is awesome.
    Nothing weird here, she looks like Kairoz 2.0, so everyone is pre-emptively disgusted with impending WoD 2.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahaga View Post
    Really the only thing that's annoying is the fact that they say the raid comes with the patch, but we all know very well it'll still be in development all the way through the release of 7.3.5
    Raid will be done for 7.3, like Tomb of Sargeras for 7.2, but it will be released with 7.3.5 after some additional tuning testing. So devs are working on next patch months before all stuff from last patch goes live. This way we may avoid huge content drought before next expansion. What's wrong with that? Also 5-6 months is perfect for raid tier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Go play those MMOs then just saying
    I am here waiting for him to be un-banned just to ask him about those wonderful MMORPGs.

7.2 was an incredible patch so we can only hope. It's much larger in terms of lore scope though.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    6-7 million active players with expansions pulling 10 million people and the profits growing by each year = the game is doing very well.

I guess your reaction answers my question though, it DOES ruin your life. What a sad state indeed.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah... the people bitching are just people whom are "over" WoW but suffer from severe ex-partner syndrome.

They can't be happy with the game (ex), and it pains these people to know that the game (ex) is still enjoyed by others and doing just fine without them.
    The fact his life had come down to posting on forums for a game he no longer plays makes it more sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    Shit has only being on the PTR for a few days. Why are people so quick to judge?
    Just like that epic Legionfall campaign questline right?

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilaw View Post
    Luckily there is no way 7.3 can be worse than 7.2. We good
    Wanna bet? I have full faith in Blizzard screwing up stuff since WoD.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jahaga View Post
    Yep. They actually shifted major patches (.2, .3 etc) into mini content patches and use the time between the major and the minor patch (.2.5, .3.5 etc) to work on raid issues etc. Also, content staggering to create the illusion of "content amount".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    7.2 was an incredible patch so we can only hope. It's much larger in terms of lore scope though.
    Rofl. "incredible". Sure, if it gets ya more viewers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    6-7 million active players with expansions pulling 10 million people and the profits growing by each year = the game is doing very well.

I guess your reaction answers my question though, it DOES ruin your life. What a sad state indeed.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah... the people bitching are just people whom are "over" WoW but suffer from severe ex-partner syndrome.

They can't be happy with the game (ex), and it pains these people to know that the game (ex) is still enjoyed by others and doing just fine without them.
    Those are definitely numbers pulled out of your back orifice. WoD launch is 2014. Definitely irrelevant. Also ignores the 50% sub loss before they shifted to not announcing sub numbers anymore. Stop comparing Legion with Q1 2015. Extrapolate numbers from Q1 2016 and then compare them with Q1 2017, not assume numbers of Q1 2017 using 2 year old stats.
    /spit@Blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Wanna bet? I have full faith in Blizzard screwing up stuff since WoD.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep. They actually shifted major patches (.2, .3 etc) into mini content patches and use the time between the major and the minor patch (.2.5, .3.5 etc) to work on raid issues etc. Also, content staggering to create the illusion of "content amount".

- - - Updated - - -

Rofl. "incredible". Sure, if it gets ya more viewers.

- - - Updated - - -

Those are definitely numbers pulled out of your back orifice. WoD launch is 2014. Definitely irrelevant. Also ignores the 50% sub loss before they shifted to not announcing sub numbers anymore. Stop comparing Legion with Q1 2015. Extrapolate numbers from Q1 2016 and then compare them with Q1 2017, not assume numbers of Q1 2017 using 2 year old stats.
    Why would you compare the 1st Q1 of legion to the 3rd Q1 of WoD. 6 months into an expac compared to 18 months. Thats fucking retarded dawg.
    Last edited by Siglius; 2017-07-03 at 05:53 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    I am here waiting for him to be un-banned just to ask him about those wonderful MMORPGs.
    yeah i mean, what mmo adds
    "1 new playable race
    2 new classes
    1 new weapon type
    1 new spec for each class for a new role other than tank heal dps
    10 new zones
    36 bosses raid
    7 new dungeon"

in a patch, not an expansion, a patch
    also i dont think a single other mmo releases that even in an expansion, like really i cannot think of anything
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Every x-pac feels like the last. There are zones, quests, levelling..and if they dare add a new feature, (like Pet battles, Garrisons, Artifacts or such) they suck (according to people here)

How did you ever last so long with one game? Or..come to speak of it..with life? Every day is the same job, the same city, the same GF

- - - Updated - - -

Look at his sig and posting history. Don't think he ever posted a positive thing.
    I mean I get being cynical is the way to be cool amongst these people, but that shit was just pure stupidity.

Edit: Also lol @your sig

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Oh stop complaining. Its 3 zones. Thats huge for a content patch.
    no one can say it better

So... erm... what did the OP expect from a content patch?

Legion is the expansion with the most, and varying, content since TBC. They really outdone themselves, and 7.3 seems like the consolidation of how amazing Legion has been.

I can only hope Blizzard keeps this up for the next expansion.
    Last edited by hulkgor; 2017-07-03 at 06:03 PM.

No way to know since he finally got banned. We'll have to wait for his unban since this site for some reason does'nt perma.