Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    No I mean really after the last tweet that was deleted I believe some official said something about actually archieving presidential tweets. For real.
    It wasn't deleted. Some guy couldn't load it on his phone, and people didn't read his next post. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

It's free speech and "bold" when people portray Trump's assassination, but an outrage and irresponsible when he trolls CNN with a wrestling video. This is why - even though I am not a Trump fan - that I'm not too sympathetic to his detractors.

10+ Year Old Account
    He should have a new video made where he's cutting CNN's (Vince McMahon's) hair...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    It's free speech and "bold" when people portray Trump's assassination, but an outrage and irresponsible when he trolls CNN with a wrestling video. This is why - even though I am not a Trump fan - that I'm not too sympathetic to his detractors.
    Are you talking about the Shakespeare thing? It's really hard to take your argument seriously (and theirs) when you miss the entire point of Julius Caesar.

Again the person he took the meme from: Look at this one of every CNN person with a Star of David:

Here's another meme from the guy Trump tweeted, this one showing CNN personalities with Jewish stars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Again the person he took the meme from: Look at this one of every CNN person with a Star of David:

Here's another meme from the guy Trump tweeted, this one showing CNN personalities with Jewish stars.
    Classy.

I guess he's onto our Liberal Agenda tm and the (((globalist))) plot to bring cable news to the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Classy.

I guess he's onto our Liberal Agenda tm and the (((globalist))) plot to bring cable news to the U.S.
    Look: Everyone should look at this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/..._quite_put_my/

I said in previous post that since Trump is not smart enough to make a meme, watch that he got it from some white supremacist.

It's not the first time he's tweeted content from overtly racist sources, and it won't be the last.

And it won't change a damn thing, because many, many of his supporters either hold similar racist views or are completely fine continuing to support him despite that. It's pretty incredible, actually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Look: Everyone should look at this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/..._quite_put_my/

I said in previous post that since Trump is not smart enough to make a meme, watch that he got it from some white supremacist.
    Jesus, the layout and images on T_D get more autistic by the day.

(Infracted)
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-07-03 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    They could steal proposed bills out of Chuck Schumers office, and the Democrats will vote 0-48. The situation is what it is. It's not even new. This is what Washington is now.
    Not accurate, as per this handy list of all Senate and House votes. You'll see democrats are more than happy to vote with the Republicans (and vise versa, although the minority party typically doesn't bother trying to push as many bills anyway) unless they're doing something ridiculous. It just so happens that they do a lot of ridiculous things that get a lot of media coverage.

Like remember that one time, when every informed voter of both parties opposed an internet regulation-related bill, there were massive campaigns to contact senators, petitions went up everywhere, yet every Republican still voted for it? Ah, good times. Seems like it was just a couple months ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It's not the first time he's tweeted content from overtly racist sources, and it won't be the last.

And it won't change a damn thing, because many, many of his supporters either hold similar racist views or are completely fine continuing to support him despite that. It's pretty incredible, actually.
    Yeah he tweeted the Star of David again from Hillary. Remember, Trumpkins claimed it was not a Star of David but a sheriff star. Even though once again, he got the meme from a white supremacist.

Yeah he tweeted the Star of David again from Hillary. Remember, Trumpkins claimed it was not a Star of David but a sheriff star. Even though once again, he got the meme from a white supremacist.
    Or the racist, and factually incorrect, crime statistics that, if memory serves, were originally sourced on fucking Stormfront.

Or the racist, and factually incorrect, crime statistics that, if memory serves, were originally sourced on fucking Stormfront.
    Oh yeah that one also. Good one. So many forgot about actually the more blatant one about crime statistics.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't remember that. I know he and GOP in general, used arrest statistics to show that race is a motivator for crime. Which was interesting, because Hillary used the same statistics, but to show that there is a disproportionate number of arrests based on race.

They were factually correct, but the spin misrepresented the numbers and let the weak fall for the 'just stating statistics' gimmick.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I don't remember that. I know he and GOP in general, used arrest statistics to show that race is a motivator for crime. Which was interesting, because Hillary used the same statistics, but to show that there is a disproportionate number of arrests based on race.

They were factually correct, but the spin misrepresented the numbers and let the weak fall for the 'just stating statistics' gimmick.
    Are you kidding. This is a meme banned here because it is so ignorantly racist.

Edit: I decided to delete the meme. Its in such bad taste I don't even want to show it. I'll gladly link it to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you kidding. This is a meme banned here because it is so ignorantly racist.

Edit: I decided to delete the meme. Its in such bad taste I don't even want to show it. I'll gladly link it to you.
    I believe you, that's just the one I remember.

It's kinda funny... I just posted 'I cannot post this here for obvious reasons' in another thread talking about the source of Trump's memes.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Yeah, how dare we expect our head of state to act like an adult, with a shred of dignity and civility. We're just such snowflakes for wanting the person in the highest office in the nation to represent us and act as an actual head of state and not a teenage shitposters.

Gosh, what SJW's we are.

It continues to amuse me that many Trump supporters mistake civility, dignity, and respect with weakness.
    If Obama did something like that you would think he is the most brilliant thing to ever exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowlithic View Post
    If Obama did something like that you would think he is the most brilliant thing to ever exist.
    Tell me more about what I think, please. You seem to know me so well.

Tell me more about what I think, please. You seem to know me so well.
    You're a condescending smug liberal that pretends you know better than everyone else. You have no problem telling other people how things should be. You seem to know everyone else so well. This is why you lost.