Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Cause, some people can't catch a break off the Internet...

I honestly don't care about what Trump tweets. That's his problem, not mine, not yours, not anyone elses. It's just his, and his houses problem.

Besides, he's the president. Let him tweet. Not like he's making death-threats, or anything.

Calm down, people.
    Trump tweeting can be a huge problem for the US..

Our President tweeting like a 9 year old has effects, doesn't matter if u like that or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    This election has been worth a lot of laughs. So I agree. The things he has accomplished and has planned to do, are what really matters.
    What has he accomplished? What is he planning to do?

Because each thing he has tried to do hes been blocked and defeated. It has happen because even tho hes a President he doesn't know how our system works.

Him being President doesn't mean he can do Everything/Anything he wants.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-07-03 at 02:55 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

What has he accomplished? What is he planning to do?

Because each thing he has tried to do hes been blocked and defeated. It has happen because even tho hes a President he doesn't know how our system works.
    Obviously you have not been paying attention to what he has did. But his supporters have been. I could post a long list, but it would serve no purpose for those who hate him. They will ignore it and say it is bad or somehow try to twist to mean something else. Just go out and vote next election according to what you think is best.

Obviously you have not been paying attention to what he has did. But his supporters have been. I could post a long list, but it would serve no purpose for those who hate him. They will ignore it and say it is bad or somehow try to twist to mean something else. Just go out and vote next election according to what you think is best.
    Please do list these things he has done, I am dying to hear(read) it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please do list these things he has done, I am dying to hear(read) it.
    No your not! lol!

Because they have nothing else to do. I can tell you that when he is outside this country on foreign trips his ratings will triple to when he is here in the usa. He tweets less on foreign trips then when traveling from d.c to Florida or new York. I also say this as a trump supporter. Democrats cant get angry when he is away from the united states and not tweeting. At those moments they sit hopelessly. No pun intended.

No your not! lol!
    So you got no list to share of all the things he has accomplished...

Well here I got a list for you then.

1) He hasn't gotten rid of ACA.
    2) He hasn't provided so magical healthcare that will cover all and cost less then ACA.
    3) He has tried to lower tax's on the 1%
    4) His Muslim ban has been blocked many times and the current one that SCOTUS passed was just bits. So that really isn't a win.
    5) He has bitched and moaned about "Fake News" non-stop.
    6) He has cried on twitter more then then I have changed underwear in my life.
    7) He has been caught lying multi-able times.
    8) He has hanged a fake times post in a few of his businesses "That is fake new by the way LOL"
    9) He has proven time and time again he doesn't know how our system works.

And the list can keep going on and on. If those are his accomplishments and what he wanted to do then hes done a amazing job.

Its like I said early'er Trump being President is like a Deadbeat Dad calling himself a Father.

Both sides overreact to things (or underreact, if it's someone whose beliefs they identify with).

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe View Post
    Democratic Party is shit. Republican Party is shit.
    People get upset when Trump tweets offensive shit because he's the leader of a sovereign nation. He conducts himself like a pissy child and that affects everyone in the nation.

Edit: I hope the democrats never regain power as much as I hope the GOP loses it.
    Yeah, basically. Not a big believer in spankings, but Trump acts like he didn't get nearly enough as a child.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    By twist it do you mean correctly interpret facts in context of reality?

- - - Updated - - -

I am. I'd love to see a list of actual accomplishments.
    No, to suit their agenda, which some are bent on hell to make him look as bad as they can and yet ignore what good he has done. But then, the good he has done, they would consider bad. So, yeah, with some he will never impress them no matter what he does.

Be honest, you mean, you would love to attack them and call them ether bad or not accomplishments.

- - - Updated - - -

So you got no list to share of all the things he has accomplished...

Well here I got a list for you then.

1) He hasn't gotten rid of ACA.
    2) He hasn't provided so magical healthcare that will cover all and cost less then ACA.
    3) He has tried to lower tax's on the 1%
    4) His Muslim ban has been blocked many times and the current one that SCOTUS passed was just bits. So that really isn't a win.
    5) He has bitched and moaned about "Fake News" non-stop.
    6) He has cried on twitter more then then I have changed underwear in my life.
    7) He has been caught lying multi-able times.
    8) He has hanged a fake times post in a few of his businesses "That is fake new by the way LOL"
    9) He has proven time and time again he doesn't know how our system works.

And the list can keep going on and on. If those are his accomplishments and what he wanted to do then hes done a amazing job.

Its like I said early'er Trump being President is like a Deadbeat Dad calling himself a Father.
    Thanks for proving my point.

No, to suit their agenda, which some are bent on hell to make him look as bad as they can and yet ignore what good he has done.
    What good has he done? What are these accomplishment's you speak of. List them.

Deleted
    No, to suit their agenda, which some are bent on hell to make him look as bad as they can and yet ignore what good he has done. But then, the good he has done, they would consider bad. So, yeah, with some he will never impress them no matter what he does.

Be honest, you mean, you would love to attack them and call them ether bad or not accomplishments.
    Just name one.

What point would that be again? Because everything I listed isn't a positive for him.

- - - Updated - - -

I honestly don't know what good Trump has done. There was a military strike in the Middle East and basically that's all I can recall that I agree with in regards to Trump's policies.

And I suppose the tax relief act for individuals who can't afford insurance. ACA is not perfect but I did not agree with the double penalty for those who live in states that did not vote to expand Medicaid and couldn't afford to pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Just name one.
    For you, I will. He got a conservative appointee to the Supreme Court. Which for millions of Americans, was a large one. The Supreme Court is really where the legal power is in the US and can have profound and lasting effects on everyone here. And there will be more coming. He is slowly replacing a lot of the lower court judges who Obama appointed. Yeah, for some, this all sucks. But many voted for him to do exactly that.

Liberals get their feelings hurt a lot. That's just a fact. It's not a slam on them. It's just reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I honestly don't know what good Trump has done. There was a military strike in the Middle East and basically that's all I can recall that I agree with in regards to Trump's policies.

And I suppose the tax relief act for individuals who can't afford insurance. ACA is not perfect but I did not agree with the double penalty for those who live in states that did not vote to expand Medicaid and couldn't afford to pay.
    There in is why Celista. The bold part.

idk, i'm honestly just sick of hearing about it.

i don't care if he called someone ugly. i don't care if he's mouthing off at the media. i don't want to see 12 hour coverage of stupid crap like that in these scared and dour tones used to try to spurn people into believing it's the goddamned end days.

the media is worse than his fucking tweeting. annoying, pompous cunts that speak about this shit in grave tones making it seem so super serious. it's tones used to try and sell you it, persuade you it's worth talking about. makes me just want to see them get punched in the mouth is all it does.

Whether you agree with it or not its what got him elected. I just wish it was a better person than Trump doing this. It would be a lot easier to laugh at.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Not like he's making death-threats, or anything.
    Their "healthcare" bill is tens of thousands of death threats.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by celista View Post
    i honestly don't know what good trump has done. There was a military strike in the middle east and basically that's all i can recall that i agree with in regards to trump's policies.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    we want him to go back to doing something more presidential like bombing brown people.
    ayyyyyyyyy

There in is why Celista. The bold part.
    I mean there might be more that I haven't heard about!