Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    Don't ask. Just don't ask.
    This is the best answer, because no others make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    No not really.
    Just wanting something different and it's what I thought.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't hate her, just don't really care for the blue faction races at all...
    Since well I am Horde. FOR THE HORDE!!!

- - - Updated - - -

"It's the end of the world as we know it"
    Pretty much what you feel about this?

Seriously wanted our Main One to be a Eredar...
    Can explain in which our Velen goes to fight her, and she can explain:
    Yrelka-"Why did you leave us Velen to the Burning Legion and the Man'arai?"

Velen-"I was saving my people who I trusted the most. We were overrun so we had to flee"

Yrelka-"That is lies and you know it...Time to die Prophet!"
    Turalyon- "LOWER YOUR BLADES! He knows about what he did, and he regrets it heavily. But, he had no choice. I suggest you calm down, before you deal with me, got it?"

Yrelka- "YES, SIR!"

Turalyon- "Good. Our champion is strong hero, he/she will be the one leading this war against the Legion, and we shall serve him greatly. I don't want to see any blades out on each-other, nor do I want to see any conflict of the sorts. Champion, I will be your blade. Let me know if anything bad's happening, and i'll join in. Together, we shall defeat the Legion, and deprive Sargeras of his destiny".

Alleria- "And I will be your Arrow. Let me know if there's anything you can't shoot down, and I'll join in. Together, we shall tame Argus for ourselves, and win this thousand year war, once and for all".

Me- "YAY!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Just wondering too, will the Fel Broken "Krokul" has their own faction on Argus?
    Still too it would be nice if the Broken were updated to that new model. They look really out-dated after all these years.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=110775/br...delviewer:10+0
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=122837/captured-krokul

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Just wondering too, will the Fel Broken "Krokul" has their own faction on Argus?
    Still too it would be nice if the Broken were updated to that new model. They look really out-dated after all these years.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=110775/br...delviewer:10+0
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=122837/captured-krokul
    They could, if they arent sworn to the legion. Most Krokul are found repulsive by the Draenei.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    if she was a demon there would only be a single yrel across every single reality.
    I don't get why this is confusing.

There's the Great Dark Beyond ie. the Physical Plane of which Azeroth is a part of.

There's the Twisting Nether ie. the Astral Plane of which demon souls are anchored to.

There's also alternative physical planes, like AU Draenor, which exist as an isolated bubble. There's no AU Azeroth (except in the book which the Bronze Dragons promptly fixed) or AU Sargeras, and demons "transcend" all realities in the same way that MU characters "transcend" all realities. Literally the only awkward part is what happens when an AU mortal becomes a demon. Either you get two identical demon souls anchored in the Twisting Nether, or the two souls just fuse into one. There's nothing overly complicated about any of this though.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    if she was a demon there would only be a single yrel across every single reality.
    If that's the case, then there'd be one demon Yrel, not one Yrel.

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    This is the best answer, because no others make sense.
    I don't know if Blizzard thought of any explanation, but there are a number of ways to explain around it, though. People have explained it multiple times in multiple threads, just dig those up.

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    There's no AU Azeroth (except in the book which the Bronze Dragons promptly fixed)
    There are AU Azeroths - in plural, even :P
    Last edited by Qualia; 2017-07-03 at 04:45 PM.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Well it would mean that demons are not only infinite because they can respawn indefinitely, they can also corrupt an infinite number of souls across the universes into demons. Double infinity!!!
    They can already do that? In the Illidan novel, that's exactly what demons were doing. Destroying every world in every possible universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    There are AU Azeroths - in plural, even :P
    Besides Twilight of the Aspects, what are the others?

There's the Great Dark Beyond ie. the Physical Plane of which Azeroth is a part of.

There's the Twisting Nether ie. the Astral Plane of which demon souls are anchored to.

There's also alternative physical planes, like AU Draenor, which exist as an isolated bubble. There's no AU Azeroth (except in the book which the Bronze Dragons promptly fixed) or AU Sargeras, and demons "transcend" all realities in the same way that MU characters "transcend" all realities. Literally the only awkward part is what happens when an AU mortal becomes a demon. Either you get two identical demon souls anchored in the Twisting Nether, or the two souls just fuse into one. There's nothing overly complicated about any of this though.
    What exactly is Gul'dan's purpose in AU Draenor then, if not to initiate an invasion of some AU Azeroth?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean they can corrupt the same person over and over again and create different demons. We see that some of the Eredar are now demonic enough to be able to be reborn. If the Legion can do that then you can transform Orc Peon of Universe 1 into a demon, then the same Peon from Universe 2 into a different demon and so on.
    Well their armies are infinite.

Anyways, we already have Socrethar as an example of the same mortal becoming a demon in two different universes. It's just not clear how the demonhood thing works. Like I said, if their souls are anchored in the Twisting Nether, maybe the same AU individual becoming a demon just merges their soul into the already existing Twisting Nether version, rather than creates two separate demons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    What exactly is Gul'dan's purpose in AU Draenor then, if not to initiate an invasion of some AU Azeroth?
    To initiate an invasion of MU Azeroth. You know, the current expansion we're in?

To initiate an invasion of MU Azeroth. You know, the current expansion we're in?
    So you're implying that the Legion was intending to invade MU Azeroth from AU Draenor even before Garrosh and Kairoz arrived?

10+ Year Old Account
    So you're implying that the Legion was intending to invade MU Azeroth from AU Draenor even before Garrosh and Kairoz arrived?
    I think that might of been the original plan but slightly different. This rabbit hole is getting big.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

AU Draenor didn't exist before Kairoz created it, so no, I'm not implying that.

new look of xera

http://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=123263/xera#modelviewer:10+0

xera is the light mother :O

broken xera

Whether it existed prior to Kairoz's arrival or not, AU Draenor has a history in which Gul'dan had already been dealing with the Legion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    new look of xera

http://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=123263/xera#modelviewer:10+0

xera is the light mother :O

broken xera

is it just me, or does the broken xera allmost look like a sword?

- - - Updated - - -

no, it allways existed, they do not create them, he searched for one that would work, he found it, not created it
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    A little bit yeah. I hope Xe'ra doesn't scold us anymore about the whole Illidan thing.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    is it just me, or does the broken xera allmost look like a sword?

- - - Updated - - -

no, it allways existed, they do not create them, he searched for one that would work, he found it, not created it
    Pareidolia

Whether it existed prior to Kairoz's arrival or not, AU Draenor has a history in which Gul'dan had already been dealing with the Legion.
    Yes, because AU Draenor existed for years before we arrived in WoD.

At any rate if that's not good enough for you, the Twisting Nether does transcend normal time. Kairoz creates AU Draenor. All of its history retroactively happens, the Legion can influence AU Draenor years before it was even created.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    A little bit yeah. I hope Xe'ra doesn't scold us anymore about the whole Illidan thing.
    The reunion of illidan and xera !!