Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

So..we just going to forget about the Sargeras leak?

Y..ye?

Cause, Yrel is WoD shit.....

This 7.3 Shit...

SPOILER shit, btw...

O..okay then....

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    WHOA! This is new!

http://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=123332/young-sargeras

A Young Sargeras? Also, http://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=126010/sargeras-pantheon-igc

Will we get a Sargeras questline, and learn about how he became who he is today? Will we get a cinematic describing his battle with the Pantheon at the end of it all?

This is going places. I LOVE IT!

- - - Updated - - -

So, at some point...

We WILL See Sargeras himself.

We're just getting a young Sargeras first, just to avoid spoilers about his actual form. Ya know, just until later, that is.

Remember, Young Archimonde didn't pop until later at the PTR launch...

And, we'll likely get a few more models in.

So, I wouldn't be surprised, if we see Sargeras in his fel state this patch.
    I have two things to say to it. One good, one bad.
    1. "Young" Sargeras is likely in the same scene as Young Velen, Young Archimonde and Young Kil'Jaeden. So, he's not really going to be young. That's just the name the models have that are marked for that scene. The scene is probably going to be a flashback of Sargeras' offer to the 2 of them.
    2. This likely means we are indeed getting a Sargeras model. This would indeed be very exiting!

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    her voice is fine? typical husky eastern european woman voice.
    But she isnt from eastern europe...

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    But she isnt from eastern europe...
    And trolls aren't from Jamaica either.

Quote Originally Posted by LazarusLong View Post
    And trolls aren't from Jamaica either.
    Both accents are dumb so my point stands.

Because accents can only occur in the real world?
    Or is it because "well, then they should make their own fantasy accents, duh" - which would be a really stupid point.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Because accents can only occur in the real world?
    Or is it because "well, then they should make their own fantasy accents, duh" - which would be a really stupid point.
    Just dont give them stupid accents for the sake of it.

Just dont give them stupid accents for the sake of it.
    But especially Draenei and Trolls have very fitting accents. I don't know what your problem is.

"X is dumb" is not a point

it is never a point.

You just have a crappy opinion

- - - Updated - - -

look, it's like the varimathras fight in the argus raid. he's only strong enough to need one class hall leader to handle him, but he's a raid boss because that's just how it works out.
    I dont get why you think we are "that powerful"

we couldnt even take down a void empowered dragon without 4 other dragons helping us. We succeeded fighting One arch demon(archimonde) which just puts us a leg above the armies in the 3rd War.
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

still waiting for Elune.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    neat

But especially Draenei and Trolls have very fitting accents. I don't know what your problem is.
    either they are just racist and dont like it when people ruin the trash that is the English language with non American accents (yes Verdugo, a "normal" voice is indeed an accent)

OR they dont understand that west fantasy is anglo-english centric because its based on western mythologies. I.E. Dwarves have a scottish accent because Dwarves are a fantasy race in celtic mythology

So by that logic one would EASILY deduce that it makes sense for the Draenei whos culture and personality is based on India and Russia, would have eastern European accents (or what us dumb americas would interpret as a Russian accent)

The Pandaren are based on east asia so their accents are based on east asian accents.

Saying the dev's shouldnt give people accents matching their cultural inspiration would be like saying the Pandaren should eat hamburgers and have "normal" houses and ride dragons with wings
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    Saying the dev's shouldnt give people accents matching their cultural inspiration would be like saying the Pandaren should eat hamburgers and have "normal" houses and ride dragons with wings
    No, I said that they shouldnt give them accents that sound terrible like Yrel.

either they are just racist and dont like it when people ruin the trash that is the English language with non American accents (yes Verdugo, a "normal" voice is indeed an accent)

OR they dont understand that west fantasy is anglo-english centric because its based on western mythologies. I.E. Dwarves have a scottish accent because Dwarves are a fantasy race in celtic mythology

So by that logic one would EASILY deduce that it makes sense for the Draenei whos culture and personality is based on India and Russia, would have eastern European accents (or what us dumb americas would interpret as a Russian accent)

The Pandaren are based on east asia so their accents are based on east asian accents.

Well, we have also people who are obsessed about having black people in games like Witcher.

It's just a very weird opinion for someone to have, but what can you do.

P.S: Also, I think Yrels accent is way better executed than Tyrande's, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    I am glad we're seeing him young... But I really wanna see his fel titan form.

P.S: Also, I think Yrels accent is way better executed than Tyrande's, for example.
    ANYTHING is better than Tyrande's accent.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Tyrande's accent actually causes paint to peel.
    "MALFURION! WHERE IS MY BELOVED!" *shudders
    I have no clue who thought that would be a good idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Tyrande's accent actually causes paint to peel.
    "MALFURION! WHERE IS MY BELOVED!" *shudders
    She practically sounds like some Islander nowadays. It's awful.

I dont get why you think we are "that powerful"

we couldnt even take down a void empowered dragon without 4 other dragons helping us. We succeeded fighting One arch demon(archimonde) which just puts us a leg above the armies in the 3rd War.
    we are powerhouses in legion, guys like illidan are still a bit more powerful than us, but that's it. varimathras isn't even as strong as tichondrius.

the broken shore intro scenario shows that mephistroth wasn't a match for us either, yet he's a boss in a dungeon.

the lore power of these bosses is different from their mechanical power is my point.

main universe socrethar was killed in netherstorm, which is covered in nether energies. he was permanently dead.
    And if they merged, AU Socrethar should have keeled over dead immediately upon becoming a demon. So their souls clearly do not merge.