rawr
    morning peeps

Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    naming Blues brothers and Fury Road in the same breath is blasphemy. one is a timeless classic, the other an overrated steaming pile of car wrecks
    And what makes you say that about Fury Road? It's one of the best action movies in the last 10 years and shows that even a sequel can be good, have a strong female main character, and have practical effects.

Do remember I originally only said Fury Road has great car chase scenes.

- - - Updated - - -

Final Fantasy creator says his favorite one is 9. That makes me relieved for some reason.

I need to replay and beat it finally, it's just been sitting on Steam not doing anything.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2017-07-04 at 12:05 PM.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post

Final Fantasy creator says his favorite one is 9. That makes me relieved for some reason.

I need to replay and beat it finally, it's just been sitting on Steam not doing anything.
    It was also originally planned to be the first one to have a sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    It was also originally planned to be the first one to have a sequel.
    I forgot the ending. I've never been a fan of sequels for Final Fantasy. Really they should be making more Tactics games, not sure why those were given up, guess it would stop them from making terrible cash grabbing mobile games and all the sequels to 13.

10+ Year Old Account
    I forgot the ending.
    Kuja gets butthurt because he was created with a limited lifespan, goes trance, blows up Terra. Goes back to Gaia, tries to blow up teh Crystal that creates all life.

There was a lot of stuff that could have been done with a sequel. Now that steam engines exist, airships could be used to terraform the rest of the planet, since only the Mist continent really had civilization. The end sequence takes place a year later, but there is still the matter of Terra automatically fusing with Gaia. As far as I can tell, that was going to happen regardless of Garland dying or not.

Speaking of Garland, all that gobbledygook about everybody's memories being the same never got fully explored either. Lotta stuff that happened in the last dungeon that never got fully explained. What else that didn't get explained was how the hell Vivi procreated before he died.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Kuja gets butthurt because he was created with a limited lifespan, goes trance, blows up Terra. Goes back to Gaia, tries to blow up teh Crystal that creates all life.

There was a lot of stuff that could have been done with a sequel. Now that steam engines exist, airships could be used to terraform the rest of the planet, since only the Mist continent really had civilization. The end sequence takes place a year later, but there is still the matter of Terra automatically fusing with Gaia. As far as I can tell, that was going to happen regardless of Garland dying or not.

Speaking of Garland, all that gobbledygook about everybody's memories being the same never got fully explored either. Lotta stuff that happened in the last dungeon that never got fully explained. What else that didn't get explained was how the hell Vivi procreated before he died.
    I'm going to have to replay the game definitely, because only about half of that made sense to me. I think I'll play through each game in order. Good thing is that I still have all of my strategy guides for every FF I owned. Even have 13s strategy guide and I only played 3 hours of it.

First I have to beat Doom, pretty sure I'm close to that though, and maybe Bayonetta. Was playing it on the Wii U, as I own the Bayonetta 1+2 bundle for the Wii U, but then my step brother moved back in and I haven't been able to play #1 on system, so I got it on Steam.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    [video=youtube;eYoooGb0Fmw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYoooGb0Fmw[/vieo]
    Those damn batrees.

- - - Updated - - -

"Let's give the android infinite knowledge of the universe." -Post-Ultron SHIELD agents.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    "Let's give the android infinite knowledge of the universe." -Post-Ultron SHIELD agents.
    Yeah, that whole LMD stuff was a tad annoying like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're all dorks!

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to have to replay the game definitely, because only about half of that made sense to me. I think I'll play through each game in order. Good thing is that I still have all of my strategy guides for every FF I owned. Even have 13s strategy guide and I only played 3 hours of it.

First I have to beat Doom, pretty sure I'm close to that though, and maybe Bayonetta. Was playing it on the Wii U, as I own the Bayonetta 1+2 bundle for the Wii U, but then my step brother moved back in and I haven't been able to play #1 on system, so I got it on Steam.

I probably should too. I have all of them on Steam, outside of The After Years and Type O, but those are offshoots.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    You're all dorks!
    Frey is the dork

Last edited by BloodyAngel12; 2017-07-04 at 09:58 PM.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    [vidreo=youtube;2jarddfqKfY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jarddfqKfY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

time for this dragon to retire to his cave
    g'nite everypony

In about 9 hours I get to see how much weight I've lost. It both feels like I have and haven't lost any weight over the last two months.

- - - Updated - - -

I keep thinking it's Sunday, this 4th of July stuff has me all out of whack.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Djorana View Post
    Please
    Hand me all the time you don't need or want
    I'll gladly take any of it!

>.<
    You go right ahead, take all of my time. No seriously, I'd do just about anything for you just to have something to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    [IMG]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/310/062/291.png[/MG]
    Yozzers Isi. How're you?