Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Funny you only mention Druids and not Hunters!

Because they are perks of the orderhall. I think Mage could use a speedbuff, but besides that none of the class halls are that terrible to navigate.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I do care because I dislike this inequality. Some classes get teleports to their order hall, some don't. Some classes can fly in their order hall, some can't. I think that's pretty... bad (lazy) game design.
    Please cry more, cry some more, cry even more, then grow up and get over it.
    One of the big problems with the game is they try to pamper everyone equally.

Things not being equal; classes, factions, events, quests, etc. is what makes an interesting game.
    Stop crying over minuscule bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Echoherb View Post
    Because they are perks of the orderhall. I think Mage could use a speedbuff, but besides that none of the class halls are that terrible to navigate.
    Mage has one of the best look order halls in exchange. I'd take that over the hut in the woods and WALK any day.

he's right it would make getting around the huge class halls quicker

I do care because I dislike this inequality. Some classes get teleports to their order hall, some don't. Some classes can fly in their order hall, some can't. I think that's pretty... bad (lazy) game design.
    There is fundamental inequality in there being classes.
    Not one class has the same toolkit as another, some having unique tools or abilities that no others have.
    Is that "unfair" ?
    No.

Cherry-picking selected "inequality" as unfair while ignoring that which is far more fundamental, and present from the start is just petty.

If they all got the same they would be called lazy.
    Your argument sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSdiQ3a_E4E

This is the warlock class hall, even with 11ms, you fly in, sharp turn right, go down, and with good ms that'd be about when you dismount. You proceed to have a 2 second walk, and you're at the portal.

Crying over a 2 second walk? That's a bit sad. But I wouldn't expect more from Warlocks, that seems to be how you all handle your problems.

No wonder Warlocks are known as the crybaby class :')
    You are the one who claimed you can easily reach the portal while still on your flying mount. Its simply not true for most players. Having to walk "2 seconds" is not the same as reaching the portal my edgy hunter friend .

You were wrong last time you are wrong now once again, its time to stop posting edgy comments on the internet. You clearly lost.

For me personaly it doesnt matter that our portal is down there btw, I just wanted to correct the alternative facts you throw around here in this edgy commenting style.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2017-07-04 at 01:34 PM.

And I consider game design, where everything is made equal, to be lazy, generic and lacking imagination.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

10+ Year Old Account
    giving everyone the same is lazy game design
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    BOO YAH MAN! Same here

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    You are the one who claimed you can easily reach the portal while still on your flying mount. Its simply not true for most players. Having to walk "2 seconds" is not the same as reaching the portal my edgy hunter friend .

You were wrong last time you are wrong now once again, its time to stop posting edgy comments on the internet. You clearly lost.

For me personaly it doesnt matter that our portal is down there btw, I just wanted to correct the alternative facts you throw around here in this edgy commenting style.
    http://imgur.com/a/w9cx6

Good MS, and I get that close on my first attempt, fact is, majority of players don't have very good ms.

Also "You clearly lost" and all these "edgy" comments, what even.

I honestly don't even remember who you are, so these "last time" comments, are just confusing. And show that you clearly care about this a lot more than I do.

You definitely care about it more than I do, if you're so hung up on debating 0-2 second difference.

Quote Originally Posted by saradonin View Post
    Because we can't use our retarded twisted neck owl class "mount" anywhere else where others can (raids, BG's etc.).
    I find it hilarious that Druids are complaining about the fact that they get a flight form as a class mount, that's literally part of being a Druid. You know if Druids got a regular mount, they would barely use them anyway. Reminds me of the people who complained back in TBC because they got flight form instead of an ability as a new spell.

Druids and hunters can fly because their order halls are outdoors in the broken isles.
    Death knights can because their order hall is in an open space floating above the broken isles.

Shaman, Warriors, Warlocks and Demon Hunters can't because their order halls are in small instanced zones, with nowhere to fly TO.
    Monks can't because the zone wasn't originally built for flying, and because it's an instanced zone with nowhere to fly to.
    Paladins, Priests, Mages and Rogues can't because their order halls are in interiors.

Druids are not unique in being able to fly, and every class hall is unique with different advantages. It's not bad or lazy design.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    http://imgur.com/a/w9cx6

Good MS, and I get that close on my first attempt, fact is, majority of players don't have very good ms.
    The best case you've presented, you still couldn't make it to the portal before getting dismounted. Which means you were wrong.

It doesn't fucking matter at all, but you're arguing vehemently about it while providing evidence against yourself. Just say it was hyperbole and move on.
    Last edited by Dispraise; 2017-07-04 at 02:21 PM.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dispraise View Post
    Druids and hunters can fly because their order halls are outdoors in the broken isles.
    Death knights can because their order hall is in an open space floating above the broken isles.

Shaman, Warriors, Warlocks and Demon Hunters can't because their order halls are in small instanced zones, with nowhere to fly TO.
    Monks can't because the zone wasn't originally built for flying, and because it's an instanced zone with nowhere to fly to.
    Paladins, Priests, Mages and Rogues can't because their order halls are in interiors.

Druids are not unique in being able to fly, and every class hall is unique with different advantages. It's not bad or lazy design.
    This pretty much sums it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    Funny you only mention Druids and not Hunters!
    That's what you get when you only look at the OP :P mentioned them (and DKs) on the first page.

Quote Originally Posted by Dispraise View Post
    The best case you've presented, you still couldn't make it to the portal before getting dismounted. Which means you were wrong.

It doesn't fucking matter at all, but you're arguing vehemently about it while providing evidence against yourself. Just say it was hyperbole and move on.
    Heyy, this works for you too, let me repeat myself

"You definitely care about it more than I do, if you're so hung up on debating 0-2 second difference."

I was clearly not being 100% life or death literal, shit varies from person to person, I consider a 2 second walk from the portal, flying onto it. Because to me, 2 seconds isn't worth having a cry over, like you all seem to be having.

Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    Maybe not started, but they sure as hell make a much bigger deal out of it
    No, there's just easier communication with this generation so it's easier to notice it.

Agreed OP, I hate non-flying class order halls...to slow.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

no, your just whining for the sake of whining.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Can somebody explain this to me?

I get that classes like Paladins and Priests can't fly in their order halls because they're pretty small and everything is indoor. The Druid order hall is pretty big and I get why they can fly but why can't Warlocks or Monks? Their order halls are huge and very vast and it takes so much time riding around there, so why can Druids fly while other classes with similar "order hall circumstances" can't? Just because the Druid order hall is part of the Broken Isles?
    there are quite a few classes that can mount up in their order hall (Monks, Warlocks, Hunters, Shamans, Warriors, Demon Hunters (I think); and DK's can fly through their order hall. it's only the others that can't.

Yes, but not in this case. We're not talking about class / spec design or raids, anything lore-related or something that really matters. There's just no reason to give a class an order hall teleport and flying in their order halls when most other classes don't get that.

It's bad design of the order halls, it's simple as that. If we'd play TBC or WotLK I'd be fine with that but we're playing Legion were everything is equalized but they just forgot to do this with order halls?

(you can't get me with the Millennial stuff, I am playing since Classic and I have no issues with farming, grinding or doing infinite quest chains but time has changed and I expect some kind of consistency when it comes to game design)
    It's really not, and your opinion on the matter doesn't hold more weight than anyone else's here.

Classes with teleportation spells to their order halls are those that already had them prior to Legion. As such, allowing them to exclusively retain them is part of their class identity, which is Blizzard's new buzz words for this expansion.