Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Corporeal.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Deleted
    My partner's body is skinny/sporty. Wouldn't change it.

As a gay guy describing other guys, honestly the best way to describe it is just: Around average.

I like anything from toned muscles to slightly overweight; there's definitely a point where it's too much weight, too much muscle or too thin for me. Average height is perfect.
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Waffles won
    Waffles are pancakes with syrup traps.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    Nords are vile creatures!

[video=youtube;akxzP8jcmrM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akxzP8jcmrM[video]
    ah, but thurin... you are a nord.

a gorgeous nord...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kamov View Post
    Something like this

[IMG]http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/c3.0.1074.1074/12534267_154923148215248_478894440_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE2NTk0NzQzNTIzMDE4NzQ5Mg%3D%3D.2.c[IMG]
    she's kinda got an audrey hepburn look to her face. pretty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef
    I married her for who she is not her body.
    That is the problem with these threads. As an abstract ideal focusing purely on body, it might be nice for my partner to be one of the solid Northeast Chinese ladies who tend to be tall and have figures that won't get me arrested as a suspected pedophile if we ever travel in the US or Europe.

Instead, I'm marrying a Southern Chinese woman who is a whopping 145 cm tall and takes the willowy Han figure to such an extreme (A cups might be an exaggeration, and her little sister used to try to get her to wear hip pads for a reason) that people tend to knock a couple of decades off her age and assume that I'm a very bad man carrying on with a high school student. In my opinion, her charm, humor and good sense more than make up for being a bit on the small side, but those things are hard to fit into a photo.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Tessa Fowler

Triple breasts. I will not budge on this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

It all depends on some things for me

ot: And nothing for me can beat any pie!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    a big breasted elven female preferably one named alleria windrunner.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I don't *need*to make a thread for my point to be valid, also I just made threads about pancakes vs waffles and NJ's Chris Christie (clearly important topics). Maybe at some point.
    where is this thread? i must fight on the side of pancakes!
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    Gud, yur classy
    What does cheesecake classify as?
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamov View Post
    Something like this

*pic of hottie with a naughty body*

the body of fitness model - appearance is eveyrthing so women should take care of themselves if they dont want to end up with loosers.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    the body of fitness model - appearance is eveyrthing so women should take care of themselves if they dont want to end up with loosers.
    If you're going to call others losers you might want to spellcheck your post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ideally, 15ft tall, several tonnes, made of some durable alloys and able to shoot death-beams from his eyes to destroy my enemies.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    Ideally, 15ft tall, several tonnes, made of some durable alloys and able to shoot death-beams from his eyes to destroy my enemies.

How you doin'?

Deleted
    tall and fit