Page 14 of 109 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Fuck their bullshit.

I've defended CNN against the alt-right bullshit, but this is straight-up Sarkeesian behavior.

I don't agree with the alt-right on anything, however CNN is threatening to doxx somebody who makes a meme, and that's fucking bullshit. Fuck them & fuck anyone who defends this. If you do, you've lost literally all credibility on the subject of free speech.

I've never made it a secret that I absolutely despise Trump, but if even 1% of his sycophants are against this, I'll proudly stand with them against those who detest him but do-so in a free-speech-limiting way.

Fuck CNN in this regard. Doxxing cunts. Freedom of speech is the #1 right we NEED to defend right now. Even when its dumbass retarded speech we don't agree with.
    How was his freedom of speech violated?

Also, Sarkeesian? What?

They're threatening to doxx him if he ever released a MEME again. That is blackmail. CNN is blackmailing a private citizen for a fucking meme.

This is particularly why I would crack a beer if a bunch of MSM journalists ate a few bullets.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Yeah right, like all the other innocent people, that oh I won't even type that idiotic meme that gets thrown around. Yes he is 15, congratulations welcome to the real world.
    Guy isn't even 15. Dude said he was a teenager when Hubble launched.

- - - Updated - - -

But really, everybody please explain to me why you are so up in arms and defending an anti Semite. I'll wait.

Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    I never said it was a crime. I suggested that doxxing is an unethical act.
    Why do you believe online anonymity is some kind of right? If we are in public, and you are walking down the street yelling some abhorrent shit, and then I tell everyone who you are because I recognize you, have I doxed you?
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Does anybody really buy the asshole troll's phony apology? He's only sorry for one thing, that he got caught. All asshole trolls are tough guys until someone is able to identify them, at which point they turn into pathetic, sniveling cowards. I would've actually had the tiniest bit of respect for him if he had stuck to his guns and told CNN to go fuck themselves instead of issuing the fake apology.
    Whether he meant it or not, he is probably going to abide by his promise to stop.

Ruining people's lives is a favored pastime of the regressive left, so if his identity becomes known, his life is essentially over... Something I would assume a 15 year old that hasn't even had a life yet would want to avoid, you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Does anybody really buy the asshole troll's phony apology? He's only sorry for one thing, that he got caught. All asshole trolls are tough guys until someone is able to identify them, at which point they turn into pathetic, sniveling cowards. I would've actually had the tiniest bit of respect for him if he had stuck to his guns and told CNN to go fuck themselves instead of issuing the fake apology.
    yep. thats right. should have gotten that antifa gang ready and hanged this little conservative coward BASTARD for spreading these M E M E S.

you people are just ... , this topic aint about that guy response, but rather about how CNN behaves ( like an italian mafia). who cares what that little man did when you have one of the most known names in the world doing the most stupid and disgusting shit for NO reason.

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    They're threatening to doxx him if he ever released a MEME again. That is blackmail. CNN is blackmailing a private citizen for a fucking meme.

This is particularly why I would crack a beer if a bunch of MSM journalists ate a few bullets.
    If you are walking down the street and yelling nasty shit, and I tell people your name, have I doxed you?
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Whether he meant it or not, he is probably going to abide by his promise to stop.

Ruining people's lives is a favored pastime of the regressive left, so if his identity becomes known, his life is essentially over... Something I would assume a 15 year old that hasn't even had a life yet would want to avoid, you know?
    The right is trying to rip healthcare away from tens of millions of people, and the LEFT is the one trying to ruin lives. Sounds legit.
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Guy isn't even 15. Dude said he was a teenager when Hubble launched.

- - - Updated - - -

But really, everybody please explain to me why you are so up in arms and defending an anti Semite. I'll wait.
    can i ask you a question, are you a 80 iq person or what?

The entire topic is about disgusting and unethical CNN behavior, literally nobody cares about that 15 yo ( or no) anonymous.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Your thread title is an absolute lie.

The article states the creator retracted what he did and regrets it. That's all that was reported.

But no, you dumbas deplorable dump suppporters have to go and spin this (ie. lie) into something against CNN backed with ZERO evidence other than your dumbass pride being hurt.

Reporting this post to have it's thread retitled to stop your endless war in promoting Dumbass Dump lies.
    Another fucking liberal cunt who deserves a helicopter ride. Let's hope you get what you deserve, you fucking faggot.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it hard to believe the moral outrage when the administration is asking for everyone's voter info, including name and address, and wants to make most of it public.

And you guys defend that.
    Stop being hypocrites.

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    what do you believe he had to fear?

do you believe CNN made this man afraid for posting an no offensive GIF on the internet?

if CNN is making people afraid to post their opinions is it a good thing for freedom?
    If the GIF is non-offensive, why is it a big deal if people know who he is?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    what do you believe he had to fear?

do you believe CNN made this man afraid for posting an no offensive GIF on the internet?

if CNN is making people afraid to post their opinions is it a good thing for freedom?
    If you are afraid to express repulsive opinions in public, because people might recognize you, is that a bad thing for freedom?
    -ynnady

Another fucking liberal cunt who deserves a helicopter ride. Let's hope you get what you deserve, you fucking faggot.
    Yes, the left is so uncivil and mean, aren't they?
    -ynnady

10+ Year Old Account
    Death threats over the internet.

Edgy.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I find it hard to believe the moral outrage when the administration is asking for everyone's voter info, including name and address, and wants to make most of it public.

And you guys defend that.
    Stop being hypocrites.
    oh classic.

1) cant defend your fellow libs
    2) BUT TRUMP!!!!....

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    oh classic.

2) BUT TRUMP!!!!....
    It's telling that you are more concerned about protecting the internet anonymity of an anti-semitic troll, but the voting data of all voters is no biggie.
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    [SIZE=3][SIZE=4]Hmmm after looking into it CNN never threatened the guy or even spoke to him, they contacted him and he never replied.
    They didn't speak to him, they just contacted him...gotcha.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    oh classic.

2) BUT TRUMP!!!!....
    Oh, classic.

1) Gets called out as the massive hypocrites you are.
    2) STRAWMENS AWAY!!!!..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    No, it doesn't. It means you can express whatever fucking stupid, dumbass, reductive, opinion you want without facing consequences for doing so. Even if its against private institutions. As long as you're not flagrantly lying, you're protected.

Pretending it only applies to the government is naive as fuck and ignoring the actual issue.
    Nope that is not how any of this works.

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    The right is trying to rip healthcare away from tens of millions of people, and the LEFT is the one trying to ruin lives. Sounds legit.
    "I don't like the right's view on healthcare so basically that makes it okay for me to do anything I want to non-lefties."

Okay.