Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    Method is the best guild in history

sorry Exorsus
    Lol why have they been so shit so far in legion then?

Seems jjbarea is trying (and succeeding) to be the bozzel of this race.

Deleted
    Exorsus used the same tactics as Method for their Misstress first kill: 3 or 4 tanks, 2 being Blood dk to soak all the Hydra shot

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    Seems jjbarea is trying (and succeeding) to be the bozzel of this race.
    No one will replace Bozzel in our hearts

Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    Exorsus used the same tactics as Method for their Misstress first kill: 3 or 4 tanks, 2 being Blood dk to soak all the Hydra shot
    But now they re did their tactic and killed it before method who are still stuck

Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    How'd you came to that conclusion? Cause out of 3 new people who got the achieve only one is a tank and it's their GM that actually switched from dk to monk.

Deleted
    Exorsus back on Avatar

Deleted
    Where are Method at with re-clear?

seems to have spent the last 3 hours on mistress

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    they used unethical exploit bringing 4 tanks to mistress which was clearly not what blizzard had in mind for this boss
    Raid composition is never an excuse to blame for exploits. Top end guilds will always class stack the best possible combinations in order to clear a boss. Bringing 4 tanks to a boss has always been possible. An exploit is a glitch that is found in the fight (aka bringing bombs to prevent floors from collapsing ala lich king) that is being used to further progress. Bringing 4 tanks is not one of those things.

What happened to Mistress where they have to relearn her?

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I late to the party? Is there any popcorn left?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    Can't use blood dk's to soak beam I think.
    Stuns for longer duration now also.

Soaking mechanic that should've been done by the whole raid could be cheesed by tanks solo-ing it, dk's specifically since they could immune the stun that comes with it. The amount of re-learing is unknown though, it's possible Method came up with it while on PTR and now has to re-do the whole fight, but it could also might be they were close to the kill anyway when they find out about it.

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    they used unethical exploit bringing 4 tanks to mistress which was clearly not what blizzard had in mind for this boss
    Don't know if that's a joke or not, but it would be funny if guilds had to consult their compositions with Blizzard before entering a Mythic raid. You know, with spreadsheets and docs. "Oh, do I see a third Assassination Rogue? Something seems fishy, how about you give yourself a break for this reset while we look into it?".

Deleted
    It would be hilarious if Exorsus somehow manages to kill Avatar while Method is stuck on Mistress. Someone needs to remake the bicycle meme if that happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    from what I gather, Blizzard fixed something where you had 2 Blood DKs absorb the Hydra Shot
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post
    It would be hilarious if Exorsus somehow manages to kill Avatar while Method is stuck on Mistress. Someone needs to remake the bicycle meme if that happens.
    Exorsus went straight into splits after Maiden. But they are known for killing bosses at 3-5 AM so who knows.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    The amount of re-learing is unknown though
    What is there to "re-learn"? You just stack with the raid instead of DKs only BOOM done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dismembered View Post
    What is there to "re-learn"? You just stack with the raid instead of DKs only BOOM done.
    As if that is the only thing happening at that moment in the fight... by the end, the damage can be extra heavy if you have healers out of CDs/dead.

- - - Updated - - -

Really sucks that a boss is changed like that after they have killed it once, kinda... puts a small stain on a race, imagine if now Exorsus kills Avatar in next 5-6 hours but Method is lagging strongly behind. They will have to kill Avatar again and it's not like they'll go from 453 wipes to 1-2 wipes...