Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Few View Post
    If you had those 2 trinkets, what other trinket would you use to make the betrayer work? a haste stick? or would you go for the 910 moonglaives? I know simm wise the betrayer is better but that's on a perfect single target fight with no movement.
    Betrayer is impractical and unlikely to be of maxim benefit in any typical encounter.

I simmed myself with umbral moonglaives trinket with standard APL on 3 target, and then I changed APL so moonglaive is used at the same time as battle cry and not one GCD before. This is what I used: actions+=/use_item,name=umbral_moonglaives,if=equipped.umbral_moonglaives&(cooldown.battle_cry.remai ns=0). The difference in dps is only 4k. Do I miss something or using it with BC and one GCD before difference is really that minor?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Yes, it's incredibly mediocre for Fury.

Hello Archi,

can you explain, how to sim Infernal Cinders for 4 players with this trinket? Or any other number of players. I bonus rolled a 925, and want to sim it for myself

Quote Originally Posted by AleksaMaster View Post
    I simmed myself with umbral moonglaives trinket with standard APL on 3 target, and then I changed APL so moonglaive is used at the same time as battle cry and not one GCD before. This is what I used: actions+=/use_item,name=umbral_moonglaives,if=equipped.umbral_moonglaives&(cooldown.battle_cry.remai ns=0). The difference in dps is only 4k. Do I miss something or using it with BC and one GCD before difference is really that minor?
    I find the difference minor also. The normal explosion for me is about 550k, the buffed one is 1.1/1.2m. Over the course of a fight, on a 1.5 minute cooldown trinket, that's very minor. I now use them simultaneously because otherwise the glaives threw off my BC rotation a bit. Albeit I do fire it early when it comes to bursting down adds like on Mistress or KJ.

On a side note, I'm a bit sad to see that switching to my underdeveloped Arms with an AoE setup, I do equal or even a bit better than on my Fury mainspec on cleave fights (mostly Mistress and Host). Albeit my Fury spec crushes Arms on ST by a very significant margin.

Quote Originally Posted by AleksaMaster View Post
    Yes, it is minor, but that minor amount is the difference between it being better/worse on rankings than something like Cradle (which, granted, doesn't get the full uptime in practice that it will in sims either).

The explosion hits for ~2.5 ticks, and you lose two ticks using it 1 GCD before (if you timed this out perfectly, you could cut that down to exactly 1 second/tick before, but you'd need incredibly unrealistic timing, and the sim doesn't handle using things in between GCDs very well, so I opted with the more realistic 1 GCD early approach). So in essence, you're gaining an extra 0.5 ticks inside CDs.

so bloodbath is really shining at M Harjatan but i am completly lost without inner rage, i dunno if i should fit 3 RB in enrage if i can, or is better to use BT on CD after 2, if i enrange with rampage i press BT on CD or if i press RB until i cant, dunno the right sequence at BC. TL,DR - plz Archi or someone enlight us

Quote Originally Posted by orgonutil View Post
    so bloodbath is really shining at M Harjatan but i am completly lost without inner rage, i dunno if i should fit 3 RB in enrage if i can, or is better to use BT on CD after 2, if i enrange with rampage i press BT on CD or if i press RB until i cant, dunno the right sequence at BC. TL,DR - plz Archi or someone enlight us
    BT does more damage than RB (assuming no raging thirst) so atleast in BC youd want to use it on CD

On harjatan it really depends on your setup if its worth running Bloodbath, if you have something like ele shammy + boomkin might aswell not do it.

Hey so I got my 4P last night.... and I don't have any weak auras for how the BT buff works or lasts...

Can anyone explain how the stacks accumulate and when they fall off? I only got a couple pulls of KJ in before our raid was over so i was trying to figure it out.. obv a stack for each RB, but how long does it last before it falls off?

Also does anyone have a good WA for raging thirst and stacks of whatever buff it is to BT?

Quote Originally Posted by Roiids View Post
    Hey so I got my 4P last night.... and I don't have any weak auras for how the BT buff works or lasts...

Can anyone explain how the stacks accumulate and when they fall off? I only got a couple pulls of KJ in before our raid was over so i was trying to figure it out.. obv a stack for each RB, but how long does it last before it falls off?

Also does anyone have a good WA for raging thirst and stacks of whatever buff it is to BT?
    Like what is there to explain lol? RB increases the NEXT BT and there is no reason to stack it, just follow normal rotation, why would you wanna delay BT and wait for RB stacks to get high?

Just think and its gonna be fine.

Thumbs up

Archi, thanks for the thread and especially the Agatha Vid.

After viewing the video it only took about 4-5 attempts for me to down her. I used the same skill set as yourself, but used DPS legendaries instead of healing ones. I simply charged often to heal myself. It made a substantial difference to use 1.5m cd's more effectively as you showed.

Night and day difference. Very effective.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Agnastyr View Post
    Like what is there to explain lol? RB increases the NEXT BT and there is no reason to stack it, just follow normal rotation, why would you wanna delay BT and wait for RB stacks to get high?

Just think and its gonna be fine.
    Yeah i thought the buff kept stacking.... my bad. Realized quick i didnt need to track it.

I don`t how much this throw a wrench in the work of all those simulation but the Vambraces of Resolute Justice are no where to be find, leaving us with Bonemeal-Crusted Armplates. Haste/Mastery to Crit/Vers. I don't think it will change much but most of the sim are based around BiS, and right now, one of those BiS is not in game.
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zequill View Post
    I don`t how much this throw a wrench in the work of all those simulation but the Vambraces of Resolute Justice are no where to be find, leaving us with Bonemeal-Crusted Armplates. Haste/Mastery to Crit/Vers. I don't think it will change much but most of the sim are based around BiS, and right now, one of those BiS is not in game.
    Yeah they don't exist... i currently use the lego ones but when I get the valarjar lego ill have to use the M+ MOS ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Zequill View Post
    Doesn't matter; they're effectively equal to the ones from Cathedral.

The BiS that the sims are based around has gear adjustments, and I ran multiple gear setups to look for trends and avoid the influence of breakpoints.
    The BiS listed is simply a reference for the easiest to get high ilevel gear (due to raid gears higher base ilvl) - it's not so much best in slot as easiest to get in slot, mainly for the purposes of knowing which bosses are most worth coining.

I've been doing it this way throughout Legion, since Warforge makes it impossible to give an absolute best in slot list without half the gear coming from M+.

I need a little help with trinkets. I was running an 890 socketed Convergence and 915 Glaives, but just looted a 945 Specter from the biweekly quest. My only other good trinket is a 905 haste stick. What combo would you suggest I run with?

Quote Originally Posted by Zannus View Post
    I need a little help with trinkets. I was running an 890 socketed Convergence and 915 Glaives, but just looted a 945 Specter from the biweekly quest. My only other good trinket is a 905 haste stick. What combo would you suggest I run with?
    The specter, it's just going to suck to use.

I just watched the Kelade's video on 7.2.5, and I have to say that I am surprised by the gain of dps of fresh meat talent with tier 20. Actually I win both on simcraft and in reality about 10-15k dps.

Am I alone in this case ?

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    The specter, it's just going to suck to use.
    Yeah I figured the ilvl was going to put it on top, and I don't raid mythic so getting a high ilvl Glaives is going to be very rng. I'll try pairing it with my 905 haste for now and see how I fair with it. Appreciate the advice and quick response.

Back into the game and working get these rotations down, so this might be a dumb question..

T20 2p (Gaming Raging Thirst) VS Normal rotation with multiple targets: During the Multi target rotation section, it states "normal rotation applies". Does this mean that, during multi target instances, I should disregard the T20 2p rotation and stick with mixing the Normal rotation with Whirlwind? Or should I mix the T20 2p with WW, if I'm trying out that T20 2p Gaming Raging Thirst rotation?

Thanks for the guide!
    Last edited by LacunaBlue; 2017-07-14 at 02:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silveroc View Post
    I just watched the Kelade's video on 7.2.5, and I have to say that I am surprised by the gain of dps of fresh meat talent with tier 20. Actually I win both on simcraft and in reality about 10-15k dps.

Am I alone in this case ?
    Per Archimtiros on the Skyhold discord:
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros
    Fresh Meat can sim slightly higher than ER - that's not unusual or new. But, in actual practice, Fresh Meat is much worse than the simulations would imply.

In the sim, "above 80%" is exactly 20% of the pre-set encounter time. Simulations don't measure your damage and subtract it from boss health, they simply look at time and once 1m of a 5m simulation has gone by, the "boss" is "below 80%".

In a real encounter however, 80% is the quickest part of the fight, because that's where everyone uses their CDs, group DPS spikes high, and then smooths out, so in reality, the first 20% goes by in 20s.

Anyone saying Fresh Meat is now better than ER, simply doesn't know how simulations v practical encounters work.