Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    It's disgusting that certain people here support the police shooting black folk and planting weapons on them as though the police were some kind of taxpayer funded hitmen to whack people you don't like. This is what happens when you support their dangerous behavior.

It's the few good cops I feel sorry for and the blame lies on your shoulders. I hope you feel proud of yourselves.

You make me this sick.
    https://youtu.be/49aLQJ05tJI?t=1m32s

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    It's good to see US citizens doing their duty.

Infracted - Trolling
    Trolling my fucking ass. It's not a one sided discussion and if snowflakes don't like it that's their problem.

This sucks, She was a mom and a good officer from everything I've read. At the same time, I'm not super surprised that something like this happened, people are getting fed up with the police and the seeming lack of accountability. It was always going to boil over, but hopefully this is the end rather the beginning and more people especially mothers and fathers won't end up dead. Unfortunately, it seems unlikely, as the cycle continues, whether or not people like Philando Castile or Keith Scott were innocent doesn't really matter at this point, they seemed innocent and the shootings seemed unnecessary but the police were not held accountable. Eventually people lose faith in the system and start taking justice or vengeance into their own hands.
    "Small Government!" the GOP screams.
    Municipalities pass municipal legislation
    "No, not THAT SMALL!" the GOP screams, louder this time.

Only took 14 posts to get the blaming BLM while providing no evidence; and 22 posts to blaming everyone that doesn't fit their political ideology while demanding that they denounce the horrible act. You guys are slipping; though all things considered both things are pretty shitty things to do. You really want to make this tragedy political?
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

i wish cop cars had bulletproof glass in them, just wondering how much that would cost so we could have avoided this entire mess?

Quote Originally Posted by Grauk View Post
    This sucks, She was a mom and a good officer from everything I've read. At the same time, I'm not super surprised that something like this happened, people are getting fed up with the police and the seeming lack of accountability. It was always going to boil over, but hopefully this is the end rather the beginning and more people especially mothers and fathers won't end up dead. Unfortunately, it seems unlikely, as the cycle continues, whether or not people like Philando Castile or Keith Scott were innocent doesn't really matter at this point, they seemed innocent and the shootings seemed unnecessary but the police were not held accountable. Eventually people lose faith in the system and start taking justice or vengeance into their own hands.
    It's such a shame that police have a right to defend themselves in a court of law with the same legal rights we all share. They certainly are not considerate of muh feelz and commiserate biased interpretation of reality..
    Dude 1 uses racial slur towards white people. (no infraction)
    Dude 2 asks Dude 1 why he is so racist towards white people. (infraction)

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    It's disgusting that certain people here support the police shooting black folk and planting weapons on them as though the police were some kind of taxpayer funded hitmen to whack people you don't like. This is what happens when you support their dangerous behavior.

It's the few good cops I feel sorry for and the blame lies on your shoulders. I hope you feel proud of yourselves.

You make me this sick.

- - - Updated - - -

Trolling my fucking ass. It's not a one sided discussion and if snowflakes don't like it that's their problem.
    Care to point out any post where someone was supporting the police planting weapons on black people?
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Messed up what happened but the article said nothing about BLM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    It absolutely is. Racial profiling is a thing. Police are more aggressive and violent with non whites.

EDIT: I don't want to eat another infraction due to forbidden topic, so my last race related post in this thread. If y'all actually care go google and you'll find studies regarding these issues.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/u...shootings.html

While blacks are more prone to receive force, whites are more likely to have lethal forces used against them.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    i wish cop cars had bulletproof glass in them, just wondering how much that would cost so we could have avoided this entire mess?
    American police seemed to be massively under funded they apperantly can't afford proper training body cams or even tasers for all there officers not that I know how this varies from state to state.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    The perpetrator was not a civil servant. The perpetrator was shot dead. If the perpetrator had not been shot dead he would have been sentenced to the full extend of the law.

BLM is about the state (police) murdering people and getting away with it. But hey, let's continue with the ignorant race baiting.

- - - Updated - - -

The moment police are actually held accountable for their actions is the moment BLM goes away.
    You mean mob justice right?

How many times must a police officer go through any number of investigations, and court proceedings before they are accountable in your very narrow view?

The black perpetrator is always innocent, and the police are just racist white supremacist with an open season on black folks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoria View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/u...shootings.html

While blacks are more prone to receive force, whites are more likely to have lethal forces used against them.
    Don't forget, black males which account for about 6% of the population, account for over 2/3's of all violent crime.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Female officer with kids, going to work everyday trying to make the world a safer place.

This is the man who did this terrible act. May he burn in hell.
    Too bad for you, Hell doesn't exist.

7+ Year Old Account
    You mean mob justice right?

How many times must a police officer go through any number of investigations, and court proceedings before they are accountable in your very narrow view?

The black perpetrator is always innocent, and the police are just racist white supremacist with an open season on black folks

- - - Updated - - -

Don't forget, black males which account for about 6% of the population, account for over 2/3's of all violent crime.
    And most serial killers are white. Statistics like this are meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    They are also most of the population of the united states, so that makes total sense, hardly meaningless. That said , serial killers are incredibly rare in general, though blacks are around twice as likely to be a serial killer than a white person.
    Dude 1 uses racial slur towards white people. (no infraction)
    Dude 2 asks Dude 1 why he is so racist towards white people. (infraction)

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    wtf dude.

I can't even imagine someone using the logic you just tried to do.

I am vexed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus you lot need to keep your partisan politic erections in your pants for one moment and just say your condolences.

3 children will grow up not knowing their mothers love due to a climate born from the same shitty racial bickering going on in this forum. You lot aren't going to win a medal for one upping each other over who is right and none of you I bet would want to be in those kids shoes.

Pay your respects, go call or hug your mothers if they are around, and show some damn decency for once.

She worked a dangerous job in trying times providing for her kids. I hope she's at peace and life treats those children and her loved ones well.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

7+ Year Old Account
    wtf dude.

I can't even imagine someone using the logic you just tried to do.

I am vexed.
    using statistics like this is useless. go into those stats and tell me how many of the black people were born in america raised in america show me black immigrants, what country's do they come. from what is the average earning from people in those stats where do they live what kind of violent crime did they commit? what is there education level.

there are tons of things to take into account on any case to case basic just using blank statistics to try and say blacks commit more crimes even if true is meaningless.

It's social media's fault. Back in the old days blacks would get mad at law enforcement for the same stuff, eg, shooting unarmed black people, but it would stay local. If the killing happened in Miami it would stay in Miami.

But now with social media if blacks suffer some injustice all the blacks in the country hear about it and are offended. So there might be a police shooting of an unarmed black guy in Minnesota and this guy in New York decides to retaliate against NY comps.

I wish it were possible for everyone involved to sit down an have a conversation. Maybe things can be worked out?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Jesus you lot need to keep your partisan politic erections in your pants for one moment and just say your condolences.

3 children will grow up not knowing their mothers love due to a climate born from the same shitty racial bickering going on in this forum. You lot aren't going to win a medal for one upping each other over who is right and none of you I bet would want to be in those kids shoes.

Pay your respects, go call or hug your mothers if they are around, and show some damn decency for once.

She worked a dangerous job in trying times providing for her kids. I hope she's at peace and life treats those children and her loved ones well.
    Yes, but then why would they bother if not to proclaim the inherently righteous virtue of their clearly superior and morally correct viewpoints? What benefit would it give them to speak merely to offer their sympathies? If they can't their mental egos by shouting against every perceived ill they think is actively out to destroy them, they've no purpose in life.

This is the man who did this terrible act.

big fuckin' surprise.

dudes in green shirts are always up to no good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    Black on Black killing...Where is Black Lives Matter?
    Many black people feel that once one of them becomes a cop they are "brain washed by the white man" I hear that shit all the time out where I am.

- - - Updated - - -

You make me this sick.

- - - Updated - - -

You are the one with SERIOUS issues if you think the bad cops out weigh the good ones.