Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Azeroth and next... Thoreza?

So I had a shower thought: what if the next expansion is once again an AU like Draenor, but the reversal of Azeroth?

All the good guys are bad guys, and all the bad guys are good guys. This lets us see characters we normally don't see, and its all in the named of a "different timeline" like WOD.

Arthas was never corrupted and defeated the Lich King Tirion Fordring and Deathbringer Taelon.

Garrosh fights the Barbarian King Varian.

Illidan....was a good guy then became a legion general.

Azshara is killed after holding back legion invasions for 10,000 years.

Kil'jaaden the Redeemer and Archimonde the Purifier are fighting Velen the Doomsayer.

I rather not. Screw more alternate universes.

Are you high?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Igi View Post
    Are you high?

Thank you for the laugh.

I don't think Blizzard would do that. If they did, however, they could instantly switch off WoW's servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    So I had a shower thought: what if the next expansion is once again an AU like Draenor, but the reversal of Azeroth?

All the good guys are bad guys, and all the bad guys are good guys. This lets us see characters we normally don't see, and its all in the named of a "different timeline" like WOD.

Arthas was never corrupted and defeated the Lich King Tirion Fordring and Deathbringer Taelon.

Kil'jaaden the Redeemer and Archimonde the Purifier are fighting Velen the Doomsayer.

You should take less showers. :-)

My dead grandpa can write better story than you, pls in future think less in shower and masturbate more

Would be fun too be honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been playing a bit of Injustice?
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm deeply upset with you not using the name Htoreza.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Thanks to how demons work, there is unlikely to be a demon Velen in any universe because we'd likely have seen him by now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Would be fun to play for around 5 minutes, then I would stop.

This is the kind of thing we should see in the Caverns of time, maybe some new dungeons against the Infinite or exploring alternate realities without making it an entire expansion.

Any thought that begins with anything along the lines of "Like Warlords of Draenor but" needs to be purged.

7+ Year Old Account
    There might be something in your water

That's so retarded it sounds like actual Blizzard idea. Good job bro, you can apply there today.

*Looks at the title*

*Looks at Thoreza*

IT'S OVER FOR YOU! THOREEEEZZZAAAAA!!! I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER! YOU BASTARD! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! *Turns SSJ*

I'M ANGRY NOW, THOREZA!!!!

*Prepares a Kamehameha*

GO TO HELL! THOREZA!

Sorry, I just couldn't resist!

But no, seriously, this is a bad idea, considering as to what we got before-hand.

Deleted

But but Burning Legion is also good, and so are the Void Lords....

Cool. And how about... in the next Hearthstone expansion, instead of adding DK... All the heroes are DEAD

10+ Year Old Account
    No thanks, in Thoreza Vol'jin would be competent, Garrosh would have done something wrong etc.

Actually, I may have spoken too soon. Now that I think about it, what an interesting concept. Does Thoreza have compelling characters, and good writing? Is it fun to play?

10+ Year Old Account
    no more fucking alternate universes and time travel bullshit
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.