Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    In reply to the first bolded point. What you were like, or who you were years ago is irrelevant to meeting a new person. This is your opportunity to show who you currently are, and to be confident and unapologetic about it. Meeting a new person is like being set free from the chains of your former self.

The second bolded part is where I think we agree, mostly. I don't exactly agree about acting in a way to mimic someone you envied in the past. Being genuine is far easier to uphold than a facade.
    We actually agree on the first thing as well. You are totally right. This is something I have often thought about. People don't know you when you meet them for the first time. They don't know your past and all the insecurities you had. So the best thing is just to pretend it never happened.

What I was just saying with what I wrote is that so many people will chicken out and say "that's just not the kind of person I am" or "that's not me" when it comes to approaching women and being an interesting person. They'll feel as if they're not themselves when they are doing these things, but how do you know what your true self is? You weren't born the way you are now. You made experiences and those experiences changed you. No one can tell you who or what you are. You can be whatever you want. So that basically is the same as what you said.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pagan Fears View Post
    This made my day, telling others to be a man while taking advice from losers that tell him "how to be a man"....

If you quote all your responses you could make a guide and become PUA yourself.
    I already am a PUA.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Women should be glad that PUAs are making men more masculine, more confident, more interesting and more courageous.
    What the fuck did I just read, lmao.

I already am a PUA.
    The delusion is getting stronger.
    I successfully do surgery ~2% of the time, I already am a surgeon!

Just show this thread to that cute girl that gave you her number, and see if she ever talks to you again.

I already am a PUA.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/jQmVFy...ized-large.gif

(Infracted)
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-07-06 at 10:55 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

I already am a PUA.
    Show us your masterful skills at picking up women then.

Quote Originally Posted by nedor View Post
    lol say what now... talking and rape are too distinctly different things... if your male and your preference is men is it rape to strike up a conversation with a man ?

I dont personally feel there is anything wrong with making small talk with people not that I go out there and do it myself, depends what your intentions are from the start I guess.
    Preeeetty sure it was sarcasm

Because real men pay for hookers, right? You would respect a man if he couldn't get a girl and had to pay for hookers, right? Don't you smell your own bullshit? You really want this world to be populated by men who are so afraid of talking to women that they'd rather pay money for another human being to touch them, kiss them, blow them and fuck them? Nobody respects a man like that. Women should be glad that PUAs are making men more masculine, more confident, more interesting and more courageous.
    But you just want to fuck, by your own admission. So just pay a woman to fuck you instead of all this deceptive BS, which you clearly aren't very successful at... You don't want a girlfriend, otherwise you'd grow a pair of balls and speak to them like they were people, and not quick fuck prospects.

Deleted
    I feel that is a poor example. If someone literally says, "Do not talk to me" and you continue, that is (at least where I live) harassment in the eyes of the law.

If you used an example of, "She gives you one word answers, or doesn't really look at you while answering" I could kinda agree that this can be overcome. But a literal "Do not talk to me" is too clear to attempt to work passed that. Too dicey in my opinion.
    Uhm, no it's not. A person has no authority over what I can do. Otherwise someone could do something rude to me and then when I walk up to them and confront them about it just say "don't talk to me", and I would have to back down. That's not how it works. Telling someone to not talk to you means nothing. You people need to be exposed to the real world a bit more.

Because real men pay for hookers, right? You would respect a man if he couldn't get a girl and had to pay for hookers, right? Don't you smell your own bullshit? You really want this world to be populated by men who are so afraid of talking to women that they'd rather pay money for another human being to touch them, kiss them, blow them and fuck them? Nobody respects a man like that. Women should be glad that PUAs are making men more masculine, more confident, more interesting and more courageous.
    How sad is it then, that by your own admission in earlier thread, hooker is the entirety of your experience so far?

This might be surprising to you, but no, that's not the reason you receive no respect. It's just about everything else. You should read your own texts sometimes to find out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Ummm sure.. I talk to women all the time on the streets and in shops. I mean I am not trying to take them home or anything but getting into an average conversation with someone in the line at the grocery or something is fairly common. My wife would probably think it was creepy to see me do it, but its just me chatting with people all frustrated with the waiting situation and watching the kid at the counter try to figure out what a check is or the old lady paying with a jar of coins.
    That's not what I'm talking about at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mizix View Post
    People on this forum... Men do the exact same thing. Most of you would be annoyed and most likely even disgusted if you were approached by a 400lb obese woman whilst you would be ecstatic if a Victoria Secret's model hit on you. How is that a surprise or in any way related to gender?
    No, I wouldn't be disgusted at all. I wouldn't be into her, but I'd admire her courage. Fat women have approached me before, even dropped the girlfriend line and she still persisted. But I still wasn't disgusted. Only mildly annoyed. Until I returned to my beer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdgasm View Post
    My point is, I can go to a bar or a club and get action, I don't see the need to resort into annoying a bunch of women in the streets or shops. Even if a girl go to a club just to dance, it's expected to be approached there.

And in the process annoy a bunch of people? No thanks. I'm not confortable doing that.

Also, why are you quoting my post multiple times on different posts?
    Yeah, why put yourself in a difficult position. You might accidentally achieve growth.

Uhm, no it's not. A person has no authority over what I can do.
    Sometimes I wonder whether pick-up 'artistry' ends up altering your perception of the value of a person and how much respect you should allow them...

Deleted
    I disagree. I personally find myself to be average. I'm not "Good looking" and i'm not "Ugly". Same with my g/f. She isn't ugly by any means, but she isn't very pretty either. We are both very average looking people who fell in love with each others personalities.
    Gee, your girlfriend must feel so loved. You either like how she looks or you don't. If you like how she looks, she's good-looking to you. And she'll probably also be good-looking to many other people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Don't tell me my opinion, thanks.
    Don't tell me what to tell you, thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Those things are horrible like most of the "it was a prank brah" stuff.
    Alot of those videos and chanels are fake and staged, but still there is few good ones which worth to see.
    Last edited by Luckx; 2017-07-06 at 10:00 PM.

Gee, your girlfriend must feel so loved. You either like how she looks or you don't. If you like how she looks, she's good-looking to you. And she'll probably also be good-looking to many other people.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXpmHuCE9Ls
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.

Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    Women are like (live)stock to him, not surprising.
    Like live stock to whom?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Literally doesn't happen.

Nope, it's taboo for a woman to be with foreigners in South Korea. Good luck in South Korea if you're poor or ugly, you won't get far.
    Newsflash, there are Koreans in other countries.

- - - Updated - - -

I see it as a grey zone. Average is just average. It doesn't stand out on either side of the scale. Just a normal person.
    Average just means common. It just means that that is what most people look like. Are most people not attractive? Where do you live, Hiroshima?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    I don't approach women in the street or shops no. I also don't strike up conversations with men while in the public restroom, talk to people that are on the phone, approach people during a movie in the cinema...etc, etc.
    Yeah what a stupid comparison. Do you have an interest in guys? No? So then why would you talk to a guy when he's pissing? lol
    What brainfart is this comparison.

Talking to people who are on the phone is totally different than talking to people who are not on the phone. Lay off the drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Karadros View Post
    Sometimes I wonder whether pick-up 'artistry' ends up altering your perception of the value of a person and how much respect you should allow them...
    They don't really see other person. They see an object.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm, no it's not. A person has no authority over what I can do. Otherwise someone could do something rude to me and then when I walk up to them and confront them about it just say "don't talk to me", and I would have to back down. That's not how it works. Telling someone to not talk to you means nothing. You people need to be exposed to the real world a bit more.
    What Im saying is harassment is against the law where I live. If someone asks you to leave them alone, and you persist, they can call tge police on you. The police have authority over you actions if they are not in accordance to the law.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Newsflash, there are Koreans in other countries.
    So? You said asian women are crazy for white dick, that guy said asian women flock to white men, most asian women are in asian countries and are not that into white men as you seem to think they are. I have no idea how that myth came to be. Even in USA asian women tend to go for their own race.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-07-06 at 10:08 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    asking if 'I come here often?'
    Yeah never done that. More strawman arguments please.
    Believe it or not, my experiences were overwhelmingly positive. I had like 3-4 people who just ghosted me. That's all. Oh no. The horror. I've actually had people be rude towards me when I asked them for simple directions. You are never free from that. Some people don't even want you to ask them a question.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Pretty much. Neither attractive nor ugly.
    There is no such thing. That's like saying "the light is neither on nor off".

There is no such thing. That's like saying "the light is neither on nor off".
    Of course there is. Ugly and attractive is most oftenly measured by a scale, not binary.