Thread: Bolvar & Anduin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Joke aside that would be a hell of a twist
    I like more Arthas and Jaina are real parents of Anduin. Some GoT type shenanigans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Utigarde View Post
    Well, not even that, Afrasiabi has made a point on twitter that Anduin is staying a priest, in response to concerns that Blizzard were continuing the (dumb) stereotype that the upgrade for a priest is a paladin.
    It's not even a stereotype, it's just historically been that way when Paladins first became a thing.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Ugh this thread is going to go bad places very soon.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It's not even a stereotype, it's just historically been that way when Paladins first became a thing.
    Because the most powerful light wielder out there, Velen, is a paladin, amirite?

Because the most powerful light wielder out there, Velen, is a paladin, amirite?
    I think they're refering to the fact that paladins (on Azeroth) were literally the product of priests picking up heavy plate and weapons.

So the Priest -> Paladin route is well established in Azeroth and would make complete sense if they chose to pursue it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyliria View Post
    I think they're refering to the fact that paladins (on Azeroth) were literally the product of priests picking up heavy plate and weapons.

So the Priest -> Paladin route is well established in Azeroth and would make complete sense if they chose to pursue it.
    It's also really stupid, and spits in the faces of people who like priests (Afrasiabi acknowledges this).

Well, not even that, Afrasiabi has made a point on twitter that Anduin is staying a priest, in response to concerns that Blizzard were continuing the (dumb) stereotype that the upgrade for a priest is a paladin.
    Well they didn't do a good job avoiding it for long.
    Delas Moonfang fits that freaking stupid mold... to a T.

Deleted
    Turalion and company laughed their tits out.

Wish people would throw away the misconception that Anduin's becoming a paladin.
    Well he did pick up his fathers 2 handed sword, the way glowed in his hand seems its a permanent change. I dont know any priest who use a 2handed sword, besides a priest is more about healing. Whereas a paladin is a warrior with holy powers.

People translating game mechanics to lore is insanely stupid.

7+ Year Old Account
    But Jaina is so damn hot looking dem (O)(O) gotta love that/
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    But Jaina is so damn hot looking dem (O)(O) gotta love that/
    what the fuck guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    what the fuck guy.
    I like jaina im a superhuge fan. love her model and everything yeah i know it's just a game.. but hey what can i say it's all about ---@@@@__+=Imagination sorry don't know how to use anscii on here.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    People translating game mechanics to lore is insanely stupid.
    In lore is there a priest that wields a 2 handed sword?

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    In lore is there a priest that wields a 2 handed sword?
    Vereesa also uses arcane alongside her bow. Alleria uses void alongside hers. Sylvanas uses necromancy and shadow. Does that make them a mage, death knight, and priest?

7+ Year Old Account
    Vereesa also uses arcane alongside her bow. Alleria uses void alongside hers. Sylvanas uses necromancy and shadow. Does that make them a mage, death knight, and priest?
    They use those powers to power up theirs bow shots/to empower themselves. Explain how Shalamayne will empower Anduin as priest? Paladin is way to go. OR he will create new class (if blizzard wanna add new class with holy power and melee weapon). No way he stays pure priest while wielding Shalamayne.