Deleted
    Prediction: KJ down on page 296

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    i knew it was good but damn that is amazing for claws... meanwhile my pally self has to be on point to no get one shot at 80% hp..
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by zox2 View Post
    Why is PW such a great tank for the last bosses? Pls. explain to a noob.
    Felclaws deals massive amounts of physical, blockable damage. Warriors can block 40% of it all the time, or 80% with critical blocks. Shield block first three attacks, build a big IP stack for third if needed, Artifact ability for automatic crit blocks on the last 2 swings. Ezpz. Only Monks have comparable tools to deal with the damage.

Most of the tank damage on Avatar is also physical. More blocks, more glory.

tip for browsing race threads: open up your mmo champ ignore list in another tab and just copy paste peoples names in. then use ublock to set up a custom filter to hide all blocked posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Felclaws deals massive amounts of physical, blockable damage. Warriors can block 40% of it all the time, or 80% with critical blocks. Shield block first three attacks, build a big IP stack for third if needed, Artifact ability for automatic crit blocks on the last 2 swings. Ezpz. Only Monks have comparable tools to deal with the damage.

Most of the tank damage on Avatar is also physical. More blocks, more glory.
    Nice, didn't realize claws was blockable. As a sidenote: is maiden hammer blockable too?

Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    The one problem Exorsus always had is their lack of boomkins, IIRC the only way they had quit or got kicked mid-Elisande progression. Might be a legitimate issue on KJ, my understanding is that you can't stack adds on boss in mythic and owls are excellent at this type of AoE where targets are away from each other, it's not like Method started gearing one for absolutely no reason after being on KJ on tuesday.

You can just look at wowprogress and see for yourself, it's 3 hours.
    Ah, true. Thanks anyway!

Deleted
    Try tanking KJ as Veng, I had Spikes and Brand up on our HC kill and it slashed me down to 10%.

Quote Originally Posted by zyZ View Post
    tip for browsing race threads: open up your mmo champ ignore list in another tab and just copy paste peoples names in. then use ublock to set up a custom filter to hide all blocked posts.
    lol if you block people on an internet forum, snow flake

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zox2 View Post
    Nice, didn't realize claws was blockable. As a sidenote: is maiden hammer blockable too?
    Pretty much everything in ToS is blockable, even big meteors on KJ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    Pretty much everything in ToS is blockable, even big meteors on KJ
    <3 UH DK.

Underrated spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    Try tanking KJ as Veng, I had Spikes and Brand up on our HC kill and it slashed me down to 10%.
    I use spikes + SB on every claw with brand/meta/trinket as they are available (would love to have KJ trinket to have meta more consistently tho)

Deleted
    Interesting to note is that both guilds seemed to gear atleast 1 dps dk but neither guild are using them on KJ currently

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zluul View Post
    Interesting to note is that both guilds seemed to gear atleast 1 dps dk but neither guild are using them on KJ currently
    Mobility...

Quote Originally Posted by Tyriousx View Post
    Prediction: KJ down on page 296
    Replying to check in the future.

7+ Year Old Account
    KJ P2 is mathematically impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    lol if you block people on an internet forum, snow flake
    There are people on the internet who have nothing good to contribute and the time reading their shit you'll never get back. So just block and be more efficient with your time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    so is Avatar.... ups...

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    Actually the mathematically impossible phase is Phase 3.14159

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    There are people on the internet who have nothing good to contribute and the time reading their shit you'll never get back. So just block and be more efficient with your time.
    I was looking for where you got that quote from in the thread- then I realized that I've had tonic316 ignored since the first day of the race. That dude's responses in this thread are just cancerous. You should block him, it makes for a much better experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    This entire thread is entirely shit posting and dumb speculation. Nothing in it is anything better than any number of trolling "KJ is mathematically impossible" shitposts.

Limit should get Avatar down tonight with Easy shortly thereafter and then the real race for WF can start.