Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    No wonder you require extensive amount of hours to get stuff done IRL when your mental capacity stops you from replying with anything other than 'nope, lul' - on average people in EU spend about 4 hours daily watching TV, in US it's almost 5 hours per day.
    > claims Ameritards have more free time than Eurotards
    > ignores employment and average work week statistics that are publicly available by far more reputable sources like ILO/OECD
    > cites statistics behind paywall
    > uses sources and metrics that bias towards DVRs and people who leave TVs on in the background unironically

EU education / 10

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    PW's can deal really well w/ Fel Claws. Dunno about non fel claw phases/other bosses.
    So can Bears and Blood DKs, Bears have like 35k armor with triple stack of Iron fur. Having 35k armor compared to warriors 7k or so you will take about 65% less dmg than the warrior. Don't need to block when you have so much Physical DR. With every single cd popped and 3 iron furs Bears can reach around 97% physical DR. Also frenzied regen is pretty good for healing back fel claws dmg.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherblood View Post
    So can Bears and Blood DKs, Bears have like 35k armor with triple stack of Iron fur. Having 35k armor compared to warriors 7k or so you will take about 65% less dmg than the warrior. Don't need to block when you have so much Physical DR. With every single cd popped and 3 iron furs Bears can reach around 97% physical DR. Also frenzied regen is pretty good for healing back fel claws dmg.
    And if warr pops all CDs on felclaws, they will probably heal him.

And btw I have more than 9k armor (56% reduction) without Darkmoon trinket

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    lol at trying to defend people playing a video game 40 hours a weak as not weird but normal. and just lol if you schedule your life around a video game
    Lol at you for thinking you are some sort of authority who decides what is normal and how other people should spend their free time and whatnot. It's the first sign of a person not satisfied with his own life. Do your thing, let others do theirs. Spending time, scheduling time around interests is a personal thing. Just because you don't share other peoples' interests, does not make them wrong or right. If a person decides to spend 8 hours each day staring at a wall, it's his thing and not something to be made fun of or whatever. People who judge how others live their lives are usually not very bright, don't have any depth in their life and are angry/depressed. Or just very immature. Work on yourself mate

10+ Year Old Account
    So Method killed avatar twice before any other guild killed it once. Has that ever happened before? Maybe Heroic LK?

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    And if warr pops all CDs on felclaws, they will probably heal him.

And btw I have more than 9k armor (56% reduction) without Darkmoon trinket
    Sure 35k armor vs 9k is 60% DR, still higher than block. The other thing to consider is Tank Armageddon soak, its physical damage so rogues can't get those with cloak. Bears can Iron fur it and BDKs can rune tap + boneshield. If warriors can block those then its fine otherwise they might struggle.

Sure 35k armor vs 9k is 60% DR, still higher than block. The other thing to consider is Tank Armageddon soak, its physical damage so rogues can't get those with cloak. Bears can Iron fur it and BDKs can rune tap + boneshield. If warriors can block those then its fine otherwise they might struggle.
    SR + Block or any other mitigation CD. can make Armageddon's pretty simple for PW. But without those CDs they hurt. It is blockable, BUT you need to be facing KJ to get the block I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombercloner View Post
    So Method killed avatar twice before any other guild killed it once. Has that ever happened before? Maybe Heroic LK?
    Happened on Helya.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    SR + Block or any other mitigation CD. can make Armageddon's pretty simple for PW. But without those CDs they hurt. It is blockable, BUT you need to be facing KJ to get the block I believe.
    but how do you deal with an armageddon with felclaw stacks? (if it's true that on mythic there are 2 big ones)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    Happened on Helya.
    No it didn't... Serenity killed the boss the day after Method. It was a Friday or Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by zox2 View Post
    but how do you deal with an armageddon with felclaw stacks? (if it's true that on mythic there are 2 big ones)
    Mage or hunter can get one of them, if there are really 2 of them then tanks will probably have to get some of them throughout the fight.

Deleted
    quick math: Let's say 20 milion felclaw hit is comming (before armor)
    After my armor (56%): 8.8 milion hit
    After my crit block (80%): 1.76 milion hit
    Total damage reduction: 91.2 % - That's the number you need to see your on yours bear armor % reduction to be on the same level as prot warrior
    And I'm not counting demoralizing shout (20%) neltharion's Thunder (5%) and Ignore Pain or Shield Wall (40%)

Armageddons are blockable, with shield block and 1 stack of IP it hit me for astounding 176k damage on Heroic (24)
    Last edited by mmoc098c331c43; 2017-07-07 at 09:44 PM.

Is there any info/leaks how is KJ going so far? As hard as avatar or?

Mage or hunter can get one of them, if there are really 2 of them then tanks will probably have to get some of them throughout the fight.
    10 little soaks, 2 big soaks. Also KJ has 10 billion hp, and the AoE adds he spawns have about 150 mil hp each

Heroic Nef, killed Jan 9 2011. World 2nd by Method, 29 Jan 2011. I don't know if Paragon managed to kill it 4 times before Method did or they just took a break after the first kill.
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    Happened on Helya.
    Wrong
    Method
    (EU) Tarren Mill
    Friday Nov 18 2016 14:27

Serenity
    (EU) Twisting Nether
    Saturday Nov 19 2016 03:51

HFC Mannoroth
    Method vs Paragon

Deleted
    happend with M helya, method got world first and world second kill, they downed it twice for before anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Cysia View Post
    happend with M helya, method got world first and world second kill, they downed it twice for before anyone else.
    Wrong
    Method M: Helya Nov 18, 2016 14:27
    Serenity M: Helya Nov 19, 2016 03:51

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cysia View Post
    is this the new bait now