Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    Does It? She's bloody Sylvanas, you can't possibly have thought she had only good Intentions for the Horde.

Imean the first time we get to see her proving her worth as our Warchief was In Helheim, when she took the Lantern from Helya and literaly left us to die there "Oh hi champions, I got my thing so... have fun dying" basically. If she doesn't care for the "Champion" of the Horde, aka us why would she care for the Horde? All she wants to do Is make her Forsaken Immortal and If that happens, I've no doubt she'd gladly kill the rest of the Horde races just to raise as as undead so that we're under her mental sway and boom, Scourge 2.0 and Lich Queen Is born.

A corpse Is not my Warchief, neither was a troll, Saurfang was quietly made the Leader of the Orcs with absence of anyone else higher ranked, as he holds the rank High Overlord as the only person with such rank making him the leader by default with Thrall being out there, shamaning things up.

I hope she's a raid boss, I want to kill her and make Saurfang our Warchief officialy, or even better, he challanged her to Mak'gora.
    She has good intentions for the horde, she wants them to bigger and better than the alliance.

Seems only the alliance players don't get that part.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    That's a given, but you can't deny we would see a decade long downpour of tears or longer if what I said happened, specially in these forums.

It would be beautiful.
    I like Sylvanas, I think she's what the horde needs right now, not some sympathetic bible humper for peace like Thrall and Voljin have been.

7+ Year Old Account
    Man, you can really see the hate boners the horde have for Jaina in this thread...

What's even better is how they are trying to justify their lich queen Sylvanas' actions as GOOD FOR THE HORDE. Seriously, no wonder Trump won the american election, some people will gobble up the most ludicrous of lies and preach it as the one and only truth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    Man, you can really see the hate boners the horde have for Jaina in this thread...

What's even better is how they are trying to justify their lich queen Sylvanas' actions as GOOD FOR THE HORDE. Seriously, no wonder Trump won the american election, some people will gobble up the most ludicrous of lies and preach it as the one and only truth.
    horde lost leaders to often already, and Also sylvanas isnt a raidboss. IF he she ever becomes one it will be in dungeon journal.
    I liked jaina before she became crazy she now is just pure hate on horde/orcs and doesnt want to work together even if its best thing to do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    And now we get this text outright telling us Sylvanas is the enemy.
    It's Varimathras, he is the antonym of "outright telling".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    It's Varimathras, he is the antonym of "outright telling".
    he is a dreadlord so he is probbaly trying to influence us with that into betraying/killing sylvannas or whoever he is talking about.
    This thread is pure clickbait hope it gets closed sooner or later.
    Last edited by mmocc56b999c4f; 2017-07-08 at 11:19 AM.

I HIGHLY doubt they kill ANOTHER horde war chief, and finish off the last vanilla faction leader horde has, especially since we have been swapping war chiefs just about every expansion lately.

Also makes it hard to believe we kill Sylvanas when the next most established horde leader is saurfang (who is beyond old for an orc and not a leader so much as a warrior) and LOL'themar Theron, and the next most established undead leader would be what, Nathanos? Horde already has 1 faction without a leader (or any notable characters, trolls really are in the dumpster) adding another would be shitting on half the player base.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Can we kill Jaina too?

If horde is loosing their female villain (And third warchief in a row) we should kill the alliances too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    Sylvannas dead? Lol god sake you have literally millions playing as undead and you remove their reason of existence. IF there is no Sylvannas there won't be undead race either.
    And nothing of value would be lost.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Tell that to the towers we take over and the soldiers we kill when we're in broken isles.
    You have no idea how much I wish that, as a Horde member, I could just go over to the Forsaken towers and kill off those there... why?

That SCREEEEECHING voice whenever I go to the worgen towers.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Can we kill Jaina too?

If horde is loosing their female villain (And third warchief in a row) we should kill the alliances too.
    Everyone with an ounce of reason understands Jaina hasn't been a villain so far in Warcraft.

The probability of her becoming one is higher than ever though. Blizzard might even go through with it because some people perpetuate the notion over and over again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabatakis View Post
    You do understand harboring that much hate for a fictional character is every bit as childish as her fanbois right? Just the opposite side of the spectrum.

- - - Updated - - -

Not that I have a dog in this fight, but he said "Alliance needs to lose more main characters". That can, and probably does, mean he has already taking Varians death into account.
    You know how this come?

Because said fanbois excuse everything she has ever done no matter how depravedand will continue to do so and all arguments you bring before them will dismissed because you´re a alliance fanboy sylvanas hater and so on.
    Even if she´s directly cantradicting herself or is doing the very same thing arthas has done it´s totally ok for her to do because it her.

Quote Originally Posted by Muh View Post
    Well a lying bastard... rather we will see Jaina as a boss
    erm no do one, jainas done NOTHING to hurt the alliance, the alliance turning against her would be complete bullshit. Just horde fan boys crying cus of how she rightly turned on them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jac9996 View Post
    erm no do one, jainas done NOTHING to hurt the alliance, the alliance turning against her would be complete bullshit. Just horde fan boys crying cus of how she rightly turned on them.
    Since I'm a Horde player, and I wouldn't mind seeing Sylvanas die off - it that all the requirements needed for me to NOT be a horde fan boy and be more reasonable? o_o

But yeah, no, Jaina has no reason to become a boss. Only excuse people got is because of the 'Genocide of Dalaran' which... wasn't even a genocide...

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    But yeah, no, Jaina has no reason to become a boss. Only excuse people got is because of the 'Genocide of Dalaran' which... wasn't even a genocide...
    Well the last time we saw her she wasn't very rational... so lets see what we get.

While you can't trust a dreadlord, Blizz aren't putting this text in for the hell of it.

At some point there'll be a tipping point with Sylvanas

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muh View Post
    Well the last time we saw her she wasn't very rational... so lets see what we get.
    She wasn't rational, no, but I can understand her frustration. But it's not like she was furious to the point that she wants the Alliance destroyed by it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyrock View Post
    While you can't trust a dreadlord, Blizz aren't putting this text in for the hell of it.

At some point there'll be a tipping point with Sylvanas
    That's what I keep saying: In this context, I see no reason for the dreadlord to lie.

Deleted
    That's what I keep saying: In this context, I see no reason for the dreadlord to lie.
    "Let me live, I will tell (lie to) you all that you want!" is not new with Varimathras. Dreadlords love to spread chaos and shit, it's part of their nature.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cysia View Post
    he is a dreadlord so he is probbaly trying to influence us with that into betraying/killing sylvannas or whoever he is talking about.
    This thread is pure clickbait hope it gets closed sooner or later.
    Except Blizzard's storytelling has never been clever enough, if what he told us leads to nothing it's simply because Blizzard forgot or had to focus resources elsewhere, not because "Varimathras is a Dreadlord and therefor manipulates people!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    "Let me live, I will tell (lie to) you all that you want!" is not new with Varimathras. Dreadlords love to spread chaos and shit, it's part of their nature.
    This is the last battle on Argus where he knows either we'll die, or he'll die permanently. There's no "Let me live and I'll tell you what you want to hear, even if they are lies." and I doubt Blizzard would have any reason to make him lie in a situation like this. It's just not something Blizzard would do, honestly.

This is the last battle on Argus where he knows either we'll die, or he'll die permanently. There's no "Let me live and I'll tell you what you want to hear, even if they are lies." and I doubt Blizzard would have any reason to make him lie in a situation like this. It's just not something Blizzard would do, honestly.
    Why not?
    If there ever was a situation for him to lie it would be the moment it is him or us. Especially if he is the one likely to end up permanently death.