Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a southseas expansion, so its possible we could get a prelude.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Wasn't it a 1 expansion a year plan? That failed miserably?
    Blizzcon, literally last year, stated that they are ditching the 1 expansion a year in favor of longer more content rich 2 year expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    Blizzcon, literally last year, stated that they are ditching the 1 expansion a year in favor of longer more content rich 2 year expansions.
    So Blizzard isn't changing anything as the 2 year expansion is the "normal" since Vanilla.

I wouldn't expect a 7.4.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    So Blizzard isn't changing anything as the 2 year expansion is the "normal" since Vanilla.
    They just publicly gave up on trying otherwise because of the disaster wod was.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    They just publicly gave up on trying otherwise because of the disaster wod was.
    I mean, did they ever try? I don't think so. They mentioned the annual expansion plan since WotLK and in 9 years it never worked out.

I think Blizzard wants to weave expansions into each other so I think it is very likely we will get a patch that is sorta there at the end of Legion

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    jaina summoning N'zoth
    Jaina is a Void Lord!

More than likely pre-patch content

Quote Originally Posted by Glaziola View Post
    Jaina is a Void Lord!
    From Dreadlord to Voidlord - that's what I call an upgrade.

There's going to be a 7.4. Calling it right now, there'll be one last class questline that shows why and how you lose your artifact weapon. Though you're given a stronger weapon stats-wise for gameplay reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Greathoudini View Post
    There's going to be a 7.4. Calling it right now, there'll be one last class questline that shows why and how you lose your artifact weapon. Though you're given a stronger weapon stats-wise for gameplay reasons.
    This really could happen as a conclusion to Legion instead of being part of the 8.0 pre patch.

7+ Year Old Account
    This really could happen as a conclusion to Legion instead of being part of the 8.0 pre patch.
    No way. Weapon perks and relics is big chunk of character. We will lose Artifact Weapons lore wise during 8.0 pre-patch. Technically wise when 8.0 hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    No way. Weapon perks and relics is big chunk of character. We will lose Artifact Weapons lore wise during 8.0 pre-patch. Technically wise when 8.0 hits.
    Who says we're losing the artifact progression? I do think it somehow will be transitioned into the usual character progression.

Wouldn't people become pretty miffed if it were "just" a patch content rather than part of an expansion?

I don't know if it was mentioned, but I was thinking that it could possibly be a catch-up island for people coming back after the gamescom/blizzcon reveal to be able to get into raiding level gear easily and quickly.

Maybe they're going to use the 2nd year of Legion to weave a sort of post-Legion story not necessarily related to the next expansion. Not unlike Final Fantasy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doubtfull for 7.4 unless it will be pre-patch thing for next expansion which makes sense.

Kul'tiras wont be 7.4 because 7.3 has already been stated by Ion during his interview with Jessie that 7.3 was more or less the final raid patch, sure that could be vague saying there could still be content after but 7.4 seems unlikley given that Argus is a *pretty* big patch in itself with a mini continent of content in size.

I suspect the reason 7.3 is so big in the first place is to literally give players enough content to bridge the gap between 7.3 and expansion 8.0 with 7.3.5 likley being the raid launch and possibly some SMALL teaser to what is to come.

It would NOT surprise me however, given the way they did broken shores and demon hunter, if the next expansion gets some kind of "pre-launch" content like Legion did.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalham View Post
    I was just wondering what do you guys think if the possibility of legion lasting one more patch ? What if there is a patch 7.4 ?
    I recall Game Director Ion saying on multiple occasions that they ditched the 2 year expansion plan and are focusing on making legion the best expansion possible right ? What if the next expansion isn't coming as soon as we think ?

What are you guys thoughts on Legion lasting for a possible 7.4.
    To answer your query, no, Kul Tiras isn't a part of LGN. To answer your second query, yes, it's possible that we'll get another patch, e.g. 7.3.5, but it'll be nothing more than a "bridge" patch like the Timeless Isle.

10+ Year Old Account
    The expansion is called Legion, Argus is culmination, Kul Tiras is clearly next expansion material which will surely feature more Naga so maritime nation like Kul Tiras makes most sense there.