Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    It's the new meme now that Invective isn't funny anymore
    >Implying the "mathematically impossible" meme was ever funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Awarth View Post
    >Implying the "mathematically impossible" meme was ever funny.
    It wasn't.. But in this drought of funny memes, people are clinging to what little they have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    Sco on twitter "I wish Blizzard were a lot faster with tuning, some mechanics/timings in fights are just ridiculous - demotivating to feel fights untested".
    Mythic KJ comfirmed mathematically impossible?
    Time for some more "creative use of game mechanics"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    It's the new meme now that Invective isn't funny anymore
    well, Invective is still funny, but they pretty much crashed down hard and we can´t make that joke anymore.

so instead we utilize cheap math skills to determine that things are impossible!

Quote Originally Posted by pansertjald View Post
    More Avatar kills incoming today then
    Yeah this isn't what's stopping people killing it
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Libertad closed the gap after their ban was lifted and are now 7/9 also. Welcome back, I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Time for some more "creative use of game mechanics"
    At least some of that already got fixed when Blizzard gutted Exploding Keg's cheesing potential.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Notzodd4real View Post
    Actually the last time US took a non day 1 world first was back in Mop when Blood legion beat out method on their Empress kill in heart of fear. Too bad they got shit stomped the tier after and fell apart next expansion.
    Incorrect. Midwinter got WF Iron Maidens.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Edit: It seems the hotfix was applied well ahead of its announcement, which means both Method and Exorsus had killed Avatar this week with the fix active.

From method.gg blog ...

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    Method starting splits now

Deleted
    Must have a solid idea of what the M phase is then.

Quote Originally Posted by zluul View Post
    Method starting splits now
    For the noobs here, what exactly does that mean - and how does it benefit them?

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    For the noobs here, what exactly does that mean - and how does it benefit them?
    Running heroics with alts to funnel gear to mains.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    I forget whats the longest we've gone from the instance opening on Mythic/Heroic to the endboss dying in modern (MOP/WOD/Legion) times?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Conformed View Post
    Might've been a purchased account with AK40 but the toons were all fresh on it?
    Pretty much exactly what it was. Which makes no sense at all, money isn't an issue for the top guilds. They should have just bought fresh accounts and boosted to 100. 100-110 is only a few hours now. AK40 would be less than a week and in the mean time they still have non banned mains to gear up the new accounts. After getting a six month ban on their main accounts for real world sells why risk getting another ban by buying an account that isn't significantly far ahead of what a brand new account would be?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    Running heroics with alts to funnel gear to mains.
    Praying to the TF/RNG gods on the way... thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    Pretty much exactly what it was. Which makes no sense at all, money isn't an issue for the top guilds. They should have just bought fresh accounts and boosted to 100. 100-110 is only a few hours now. AK40 would be less than a week and in the mean time they still have non banned mains to gear up the new accounts. After getting a six month ban on their main accounts for real world sells why risk getting another ban by buying an account that isn't significantly far ahead of what a brand new account would be?
    Well when the limit bans hit the 4 hour AK catch up mechanic wasn't in the game. It would've taken over a month for them to reach ak40 as far as they knew.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post

Most likely for Legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Supakitch View Post
    Most likely for Legendaries.
    Except the toons were fresh, 0 legendaries on them.

Deleted