Page 84 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/09/politi...ign/index.html

I'm bringing it up, because he literally said it was what the woman stated.

YEt you are leaving this out.

"Her statements were vague, ambiguous and made no sense. No details or supporting information was provided or even offered. It quickly became clear that she had no meaningful information."

That is why no one but you is bringing it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    I will consult the Clintons first on how to destroy emails, accounts and other evidence and then fabricate a russian nothingburger story to distract from my butthurt-inducing mmo-c posts.
    Jr is claiming that the Russian he spoke to, claimed they had information on Russia funding Hillary. Is this the nothing Burger you speak of? You saying something else was said and he is just covering?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post

How is it that I'm the only one who brought it up, in linking jr talking about it? Obviously, even though it was gibberish, unsupported and didn't make any since, Trump jr was able to understand and make sense of her claim, inregards to it being about Hillary finding.

Edit: jr, not kushner.
    Last edited by Felya; 2017-07-10 at 07:33 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    How is it that I'm the only one who brought it up, in linking jr talking about it? Obviously, even though it was gibberish, unsupported and didn't make any since, Trump jr was able to understand and make sense of her claim, inregards to it being about Hillary finding.

I didn't say you were the only one to bring it up. I said you are the only one to focus on it. Everyone else ignored it as there is nothing there.

"Some guy came to us and offered us some insider info about some stock, but when we were actually IN the meeting we realized it was useless so no biggie, right?"

So the fact the, by his own admission, he met with a Russian national with ties to Putin because they claimed they had dirt on Clinton, their opponent, it's nothing because she didn't really have any info? Would it only have been an issue if she had?

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't say you were the only one to bring it up. I said you are the only one to focus on it. Everyone else ignored it as there is nothing there.
    Yet, I'm still not going to put you on ignore. Only one person deserves such honor:

Just remember, if you start trying semantics between 'no one but you' and 'only one', you are sounding a lot like some you mentioned having on ignore.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Yet, I'm still not going to put you on ignore. Only one person deserves such honor:

Just remember, if you start trying semantics between 'no one but you' and 'only one', you are sounding a lot like some you mentioned having on ignore.

So you got me on using the wrong word. I misstated in that post.

What I meant was no one but you is focusing on it.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    Also, Trump has been investigated and spied upon for a good last part of Obamas presidency. If they had anything, they'd have shown it by now. Instead they try to artificially prolong the russian conspiracy nothingburger as long as they can.
    And you're aware of WHY they had tapes of Trump and his staff, right? It wasn't a direct effort, but they indirectly obtained the recordings because they were already investigating the Russians.

I love seeing Trumpers fall over the lies their God-King has laid out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brubear View Post
    "Some guy came to us and offered us some insider info about some stock, but when we were actually IN the meeting we realized it was useless so no biggie, right?"

So the fact the, by his own admission, he met with a Russian national with ties to Putin because they claimed they had dirt on Clinton, their opponent, it's nothing because she didn't really have any info? Would it only have been an issue if she had?
    ?

I'm saying the fact they lied about it then tried to cover it up is wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you got me on using the wrong word. I misstated in that post.

What I meant was no one but you is focusing on it.
    For fuck sake, the fact that I might even be the only one bringing it up in the thread, should be a good thing. Even though I am guilty of it sometimes, I despise 'I agree' posts or pilling on people.

Edit: I'm clairvoyant... lol

10+ Year Old Account
    For fuck sake, the fact that I might even be the only one bringing it up in the thread, should be a good thing. Even though I am guilty of it sometimes, I despise 'I agree' posts or pilling on people.

Why? What does bringing Hillary up prove or disprove?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    No. You're a liar who is making up shit. Simple as that. I participate daily in these Trump threads. It's kind of a hobby. I've never once seen a single regular participant say "he'll be impeached soon!" and actually mean it. Not once.

You are a liar.
    There was a poll some months back and around 30% voted yes in "will trump be impeached in 2017".
    Your definition of liar is that of a child: "You said you'd buy me chocolate ice cream today!" "I would darling but the store ran out of chocolate and so I bought you vanilla" " Liar, liar. You lied to me!"

You are adorable. We have a demand for jesters and leftists, Democrats and anti-trumpers sure fill that void.

I would be less concerned about MMO-Champ posts and a lot more concerned that Fredo Uday Trump just blew the lid on Trump Campaign collusion.

We're going to take your President away from you and you can't do anything about it.
    Don't drop your screeching-lessons just yet. It's gonna be a hell of a 7 and half years ride.

?

I'm saying the fact they lied about it then tried to cover it up is wrong.
    Sorry, but that was rather hard to tell but your last few posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brubear View Post
    Sorry, but that was rather hard to tell but your last few posts.

I'm trying to figure out why he is trying to turn this onto Hillary when there is nothing about Hillary there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why? What does bringing Hillary up prove or disprove?
    How Trump jr's comment doesn't make since? How Soulreaver saying that Russian collusion is fake, is strange when Trump jr is claiming that in all the gibberish and nonsense said at the meeting, he understood it was about Hillary being paid off by Russia?

Its like you are a bull and Hillary is the color red... https://youtu.be/qPEcDg6mUsM

10+ Year Old Account
    How Trump jr's comment doesn't make since? How Soulreaver saying that Russian collusion is fake, is strange when Trump jr is claiming that in all the gibberish and nonsense said at the meeting, he understood it was about Hillary being paid off by Russia?

Its like you are a bull and Hillary is the color red... https://youtu.be/qPEcDg6mUsM

So you admit you are only trying to deflect this unto Hillary. Glad you finally admit it.

You don't think they spoke to setup the meeting before hand?

Female Russian: I have info on Hilary for you scheduled a meeting

Trump jr sets up meeting

Female Russian spouts gibberish.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you admit you are only trying to deflect this unto Hillary. Glad you finally admit it.
    Yes, quoting Trump jr is me deflecting to Hillary.

Absolutely... why else would he bring a campaign manager and Jered?

Trump jr sets up meeting

Let's add one more thing before I ask the question. With Jr forgetting about the meeting it self in the original disclosure. What was that Jr was able to remember, despite the gibberish... despite forgetting that the meeting took place. What did he remember?

Edit: Wait a minute... do you think I'm saying that Hillary colluded with Russia or what Jr claimed was true? If that's the case, could you quote what lead you to that?

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    At least Bush won't be considered the worst president anymore.
    I know Obama was pretty bad.

Trump jr sets up meeting

You guys are on the same side of the argument. Feyla's pointing out that Jr is acknowledging Russian collusion occurred but is trying to say that Hillary is the beneficiary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's add one more thing before I ask the question. With Jr forgetting about the meeting it self in the original disclosure. What was that Jr was able to remember, despite the gibberish... despite forgetting that the meeting took place. What did he remember?

Apparently nothing. Which is why I keep asking why you are bringing it up. If you don't want to answer just say so and I won't bother anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently nothing. Which is why I keep asking why you are bringing it up. If you don't want to answer just say so and I won't bother anymore.
    It wasn't nothing... god damn it, I literally quoted him... wtf??

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    You guys are on the same side of the argument. Feyla's pointing out that Jr is acknowledging Russian collusion occurred but is trying to say that Hillary is the beneficiary.
    No, we are not on the same side. I'm no matador...