Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    He said "mechanically overtuned mess", does that means it is not really a number problem, but just too much abilities at the same time?
    it's overtuned, thats clear by the fact of class stacking.

anytime you NEED to stack classes, it's instantly overtuned.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    Are you joking? Are you seriously that naive?

People are critical of any sport/e-sport/competition/race? When was the last time every single fan agreed with NFL Draft etc?

That's not sad, that's passion that should be encouraged, both negative and positive.
    The sad thing is that almost everyone is whining and making fun of them like fucking hooligans. It's one thing to be passionate, and another to be a total jerk. Guess you don't know the difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not like class stacking is new thing either. I mean you can skip vanilla bosses for the reason of raid size.. But fast forward to yogg-saron 0light, using many aff locks for drain soul during last phase insanity. Look at cataclysm with feral druid stacking. It goes way back.

The use of class stacking does not, by default, mean overtuned. I means they found a class that allows them to bypass certain difficulties that are unique to their position of getting to him so fast. Their may be overtuning, I won't deny that. I am merely emphasizing that class stacking itself is not indicative of boss difficulty and more a matter of them trying to find a shortcut for properly difficult boss.
    "When you build it, you love it!"

Deleted
    Mechanically overtuned.

Important distinction.

Stuff like beam+armegeddon+adds+singularity lol

Quote Originally Posted by BreaKerNZ View Post
    That person that was dead for p2 must be feeling so bad right now
    or someone that could forgot a pot

Quote Originally Posted by orgonutil View Post
    or someone that could forgot a pot
    or someone that hit a burst ability right before a proc
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    Imagine if it was in english with a "popular" streamer
    currently watching both Future(sloot) and Alpha. I'd watch multiple. Sometimes I like the voice sometimes I like just hearing Alphas music and watching. I'm impressed how much I've enjoyed watching I was on the fence initially whether I would even fuck with it, but its been fun so far and good back ground entertainment while I draft documents at work.

Btw Alpha wiped on 0.01% not 0.1%.
    Makes it even more brutal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldamar View Post
    Alpha is not tracked on wowprogress, right?

0.1%
    7m of 7b is 0.1%

Edit
    Whoever wrote 700k before, the wipe was at 7m, not 700k... watch it again

The boss doesn't have 70 billion health, dude. It was .1%

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    0.1%
    7m of 7b is 0.1%

Edit
    Whoever wrote 700k before, the wipe was at 7m, not 700k... watch it again
    its 759k

/short

| Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    You are correct for the average progress guild for sure.
    There were no 2 day and very few 3 guilds who raided the current content competitively.

Top 2000 guild raiding 6 days a weak is a stretch though.
    I started playing wow after nihilum allready cleared BT. The guild I joined for whole TBC raided 5 days a week, 4 hours a day (20 hours), and a hard attendance requirement of 80%. We frequently added a 6th day aswell. When I joined they had one Karazhan group in september 2007, I made the second kara group, we went to gruul>ssc>tk>mh>bt. We first killed Illidan on 1 september 2008. That's half a year after Sunwell release. I very much doubt that was a top 2000 kill. Can you imagine, over 1 year to clear the content that was already current cleared when I started playing.

I think you're underestimating how demanding (time wise) raiding was in TBC. Even very mediocre guilds required you to raid 20 hours (we were even server second, there were plenty of worse guilds out there that had a similar time schedule).

Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    I mean judging by Alpha stream dps isn't THAT important, they had one guy dead the whole time and like half the raid at 5% and still almost killed him. They do have really strong dps and high lvl, but it seems like boss is more mechanically challenging than anything and it's not like guilds outside of top 20 will even care about boss HP, cause they'll be wiping in p1 for weeks if he stays the same.
    I get what you're saying but dps does seem to be that important. If anything, I'd say out of mechanics and dps, mechanics would win out on the more important of the two with dps only being a step behind. Them being such strong dps and gear levels, it kind of proves how important it is. They are way ahead of a lot of people and have still wiped over 1,200 times on Avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    I started playing wow after nihilum allready cleared BT. The guild I joined for whole TBC raided 5 days a week, 4 hours a day (20 hours), and a hard attendance requirement of 80%. We frequently added a 6th day aswell. When I joined they had one Karazhan group in september 2007, I made the second kara group, we went to gruul>ssc>tk>mh>bt. We first killed Illidan on 1 september 2008. That's half a year after Sunwell release. I very much doubt that was a top 2000 kill. Can you imagine, over 1 year to clear the content that was already current cleared when I started playing.

I think you're underestimating how demanding (time wise) raiding was in TBC. Even very mediocre guilds required you to raid 20 hours (we were even server second, there were plenty of worse guilds out there that had a similar time schedule).
    holy fuck mate sorry to say but your guild was awful. I raided us50 all through ssc/tk/bt/sunwell and killed everything before the next thing came out. Lots of times months before. And we raided 20 hours a week. There was also no demand outside of raiding. So the point your missing is even though guilds are raiding less, they are doing more outside of raids then ever before.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post

You being bad, doesn't change the fact, that bosses back then were WAY easier. The gearing and drops were hard (2 pieces for 25 people, etc), farming countless hours stupid attunement quests were slower, NOT HARDER, just slower. Bosses in vanilla had 2-3 mechanics AT MOST.

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    holy fuck mate sorry to say but your guild was awful. I raided us50 all through ssc/tk/bt/sunwell and killed everything before the next thing came out. Lots of times months before. And we raided 20 hours a week. There was also no demand outside of raiding. So the point your missing is even though guilds are raiding less, they are doing more outside of raids then ever before.
    Not Kael'Thas. He did not die until the next raid was released.

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    its 759k

/short
    The guy under your post posted the picture... it's 7.09m hp... if you fail to see that, you should get an eye doctor or maybe think about how numbers are displayed in chinese client. No, the boss has not 71.59m hp