Page 17 of 70 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    You really don't get it, do you. Let's assume Trump was behind the hacks. How is this even a bad thing? If the Clintons weren't dirty, there would have been nothing to hack but you're so brainwashed, you think the one who revealed the crime is worse than the actual criminal.
    How is a foriegn government adding in a specific candidate a bad thing?!?! Just f'n wow man, not to mention all that "dirt" amounted to nothing. To filled under the usual debunked propaganda like her "selling nuclear material to russia". pizzagate, benghazi, ect.

Are you also conveniently everything else russia did? or that just part of your mental gymnastics routine?

At this point its rather clear that they will not listen, think, or understand. That they willfully and purposely will follow a known liar, fraud, and cheat to the ends of the earth based on falsehoods for no other reason that his own words that in no way match his actions.

This is someone who is saying a man is anti-establishment, when they've appointed the richest, most "establishment" cabinet in presidential history.

This is someone who does not even trust Trump's own words if they are against himself.

This is someone who has now openly admitted treason is fine, so long as its done by a republican.

Do not respond to them. Pity them, and pity all like them. Arguing only gives them validation.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    And keep his promises? How's that "health care for everyone" that "the government will pay for" coming along? How about his taxes he promised to release?
    I need to leave so Im gonna be brief.

He did release hes taxes.. he promised to get rid of Obamacare. Well I'm not too happy about this one since I was under the assumption he would get rid of it completely and we would go back to the old insurance based system, I'll give you that. He also promised to put America first and he's been cancelling and renegotiating bad deals left and rights. He also promised to do something about the illegals and he is doing it, cracking down on sanctuary cities etc. I wish I had the entire list at hand but he has been just amazing so far.

As for the rest, well it's sort of meaningless. I've said this before but I personally don't believe anything thats coming from the media right now.. also worst case scenario, it's something really minor and unimportant like it always is so why should I care about it?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wow.. I didn't even notice it was a Twitter post. This is what counts as proof now? He's probably trolling anyway.

He did release hes taxes..
    ...uh...where?

I won't even address the rest of your nonsense, especially the last bit where you're literally questioning the authenticity of an email that Trump Jr. himself posted to his personal Twitter account.

Please seek help.

He did release hes taxes.. he promised to get rid of Obamacare. Well I'm not too happy about this one since I was under the assumption he would get rid of it completely and we would go back to the old insurance based system, I'll give you that. He also promised to put America first and he's been cancelling and renegotiating bad deals left and rights. He also promised to do something about the illegals and he is doing it, cracking down on sanctuary cities etc. I wish I had the entire list at hand but he has been just amazing so far.

As for the rest, well it's sort of meaningless. I've said this before but I personally don't believe anything thats coming from the media right now.. also worst case scenario, it's something really minor and unimportant like it always is so why should I care about it?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wow.. I didn't even notice it was a Twitter post. This is what counts as proof now? He's probably trolling anyway.
    He did not release his taxes, you are flat out wrong. If he did, feel free to present them.

If by "putting America First" you mean pushing to restrict 1st, 4th, 5th, 6th, 10th, and 14th Amendment freedoms... then you are correct.

He did release hes taxes..
    No, no he didn't. Stop making shit up.

...uh...where?

I won't even address the rest of your nonsense, especially the last bit where you're literally questioning the authenticity of an email that Trump Jr. himself posted to his personal Twitter account.

Please seek help.
    Didn't you know, Trump Jr was just trolling! None of that was real.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anderson Cooper just gave an interesting timeline.

June 3: First email exchange.
    June 7: Trump gives this speech, promising a huge announcement with dirt on Clinton next week. Relevant part just after 7 minutes.

June 9: The meeting. Rob Goldstone even tweets his location...and also Indonesia for some reason.
    The announcement Trump promised never happens. He delays for a week, followed by a speech in which he has zero new things to say.

Was Trump's June 7 speech based on the information Trump Jr. said he would get? If so, does that destroy the "Trump didn't know anything" narrative?

...uh...where?

Please seek help.
    Do you understand now why Trump won? There are many like Cherise, a whole movement of people like this who are constantly validated by each other.

Lets also not forget how Kushner omitted his russian contacts for his security clearance disclosures

... I honestly can't believe I'm reading this level of willful ignorance.

The evidence is concretely in your face, coming from Trump Jr. himself, let alone a media outfit like CNN and people can still sit there stone faced say "fake news".

Absolutely unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Do you understand now why Trump won? There are many like Cherise, a whole movement of people like this who are constantly validated by each other.
    Oh, I know. My brothers friends with a hardcore Trump supporter (he's a nice guy...until you bring up religion [he thinks the planet is 10k years old] or Trump) and he was legitimately unaware of what the White House press corps is and that no, reporting on the presidents location at his golf courses was not "liberal propaganda" but a statement of fact. He eventually at least came around to acknowledging that Trump spent quite a bit of time at his golf courses, but that's about the most I could get from him after about 30 minutes of talking.

It's infuriating having people literally question basic aspects of reality and needing to treat them as if they've just entered into society and become aware of things for the first time. He's the very definition of a "low information" voter, the kind that backed Trump in droves.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    Lets also not forget how Kushner omitted his russian contacts for his security clearance disclosures
    First round, he included it (without details) in his updated forms.

You guys are like a broken record.

1) Russia didn't hack votes, they released information about the Clintons. It may have influenced the outcome. Either way, nothing wrong with that.

2) Innocent until proven guilty. Most of this "proof" comes from fake news sources like CNN. Quoting it as fact at this point seems silly at best.

3) How does Russia hacking these emails change anything again? Ok it's illegal, so what? Lets arrest the Russians? What does Trump have to do with this?
    1. I didn't fucking say they hacked votes, but they did hack the voter registration system in 21 fucking states. And actually there is something wrong with what you said about them releasing information about Clinton, as can be seen by Trump Jr.'s emails. They were colluding. That is ILLEGAL. Can you say illegal? I know you can.

2. He may be innocent until proven guilty, but guilty is looking more and more likely EVERY DAY especially with today's release. You keep saying CNN is fake news, but have yet to provide anything from them as fake. And nothing from today was from CNN, it was spurred on by the NYTimes from yesterday.

3. And as we can see, Russia tried to release this to the Trump campaign, Trump is part of his campaign so it has EVERYTHING to do with Trump.

Well yea cause if these stupid lies.. like wanting to sexually assault women, how did you even come up with that one?
    "I just grab them by the Pussy".

I think we're done here... you're cray.

You really don't get it, do you. Let's assume Trump was behind the hacks. How is this even a bad thing? If the Clintons weren't dirty, there would have been nothing to hack but you're so brainwashed, you think the one who revealed the crime is worse than the actual criminal.
    It's a bad thing because IT IS FUCKING ILLEGAL. There is literally nothing the emails that showed that the Clintons are dirty either. So it's funny that you think they are the criminals here.

Deleted
    ...uh...where?

Please seek help.
    What? It was all over the news. http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...e-150m-in-2005

And it's a screenshot? image file with no identifying information. All he has to say is "sorry guys, I was trolling" and thats that. Hell, how do you know he isn't trolling for real? Trumps do that all the time.

Oh, I know. My brothers friends with a hardcore Trump supporter (he's a nice guy...until you bring up religion [he thinks the planet is 10k years old] or Trump) and he was legitimately unaware of what the White House press corps is and that no, reporting on the presidents location at his golf courses was not "liberal propaganda" but a statement of fact. He eventually at least came around to acknowledging that Trump spent quite a bit of time at his golf courses, but that's about the most I could get from him after about 30 minutes of talking.

It's infuriating having people literally question basic aspects of reality and needing to treat them as if they've just entered into society and become aware of things for the first time. He's the very definition of a "low information" voter, the kind that backed Trump in droves.

First round, he included it (without details) in his updated forms.
    Its kind of like a cult isnt it? How do you fight that?

- - - Updated - - -

He hasn't released his taxes so that is a lie.

The insurance system we had before is worse than Obamacare, I don't know why anyone would want that. Prices would have gone up worse without Obamacare.

He can't cancel and renegotiate deals. He has written EOs that say that but he can't do that.

What? It was all over the news. http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...e-150m-in-2005

And it's a screenshot? image file with no identifying information. All he has to say is "sorry guys, I was trolling" and thats that. Hell, how do you know he isn't trolling for real? Trumps do that all the time.
    Thats not the his tax returns, that was less then a cliff notes summery of a single year with simply how much he made and how much in taxes he paid and nothing more.

Those are not his taxes, and all the White House did was release the tax summary form that Maddow was going to release on MSNBC.

Still waiting on his taxes.

And hey, if you don't want to believe Donnie Jr. that the emails he posted are authentic, why would you believe anything else he says?

Remember, the New York Times has the emails, they know if he doctored them. And Mueller, if he doesn't have them already, will have the raw files very soon.

Your walls, the ones not paid for by Mexico by the way, are continuing to crumble around you.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Its kind of like a cult isnt it? How do you fight that?
    Honestly...I don't know. If you figure it out, please let me know. But it's super cult-like and genuinely terrifying. I've rarely encountered people so divorced from reality as he is.

Uh oh this is email related, the usual deflections towards Clinton won't work. Umm... Hey you guys remember when Obama reached over the sneeze guard at Chipotle? Wasn't that just awful in comparison?