7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeepsneeft View Post
    Different raid attitutes. You have to also have fun while wiping or you will never get to keep your sanity hundreds of wipes in.

I always really liked the Method kill videos because they had the voip on them. For instance on blackhand they banter about someones mom for a while and someone calls for a wipe when one dps dies in the first minute. Paragon vids were well made but it made the guild feel more like a well-oiled raiding machine than a real guild.
    Same with the Lei-Shen Video, was funny aswell. But all the new kill videos are not funny anymore, just music and some gameplay, that's why I enjoy the chinese streaming a lot more now.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    After 800-something wipes at Avatar followed by a kill, they are basically just high The streamer is chain-smoking so hard that I feel bad for the air quality in that apartment but whatever.
    Aren't they playing in an Internet Cafe? And how do you know he is chain-smoking like a maniac?
    Last edited by Dismembered; 2017-07-12 at 06:13 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dismembered View Post
    It's so much fun to watch/hear the chinese people raid I mean they must have very much fun when I compare it to the kill videos of EU or US, they don't even nerd scream anymore but a light "whooaaa" while the chinese are laughing and screaming even mid-fight like with the 90% at KJ
    I think they perceive a different "prestige" feeling about the try-die-try-again mechanic

Deleted
    Aren't they playing in an Internet Cafe? And how do you know he is chain-smoking like a maniac?
    It sounds like an internet cafe but god fucking knows how you can play anything competitively in an internet cafe.
    I can't imagine not sitting comfortably at home in your pjs if you're going to have to wipe 18h/day on the same <10% of a boss.

Deleted

From the original chinese stream and not the Twitch-version... the background doesn't look like Internet cafe at all, but of course some of them might be playing in such. He caused one wipe when I was watching by running to his front door or something (edit: well of course they would have wiped anyway but leaving the tank AFK doesn't exactly help)

Quote Originally Posted by butterknives View Post
    It sounds like an internet cafe but god fucking knows how you can play anything competitively in an internet cafe.
    I can't imagine not sitting comfortably at home in your pjs if you're going to have to wipe 18h/day on the same <10% of a boss.
    Pretty sure its a gaming house.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherblood View Post
    Pretty sure its a gaming house.
    Oh yeah I forgot those things existed.

Both the Twitch "pirate" re-stream and the Panda.tv stream are the fire mage's POV where there's no cam view.
    The zhanqi.tv stream is the one with the cam view of the chain smoking guy. He's a retribution paladin main but he's using warrior for the KJ fight.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    Both the Twitch "pirate" re-stream and the Panda.tv stream are the fire mage's POV where there's no cam view.
    The zhanqi.tv stream is the one with the cam view of the chain smoking guy. He's a retribution paladin main but he's using warrior for the KJ fight.
    Oh, didn't know there is a 2nd guy streaming beside the mage, do you have maybe a link to the zhanqi.tv stream?

Oh, didn't know there is a 2nd guy streaming beside the mage, do you have maybe a link to the zhanqi.tv stream?
    https://www.zhanqi.tv/erxi
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    Thanks guys

Deleted
    Exorsus starting right on reset time again, Method went a bit later i guess

How do you know, they don't have a kill yet, or do they?

Meanwhile US guild AK is second in ilvl worldwide. Does anyone know anything about these guys?

Deleted
    Reclear M first I guess - then focussed splits to gear specific characters and after that 100% KJ.

I'd like to see a Method / Exorsus team for this new M+ competition.

Deleted
    The amount of heroic split runs (if they run any) that both guilds will do, will tell us how close they are to killing KJ.

Exorsus has 2 bears getting mythic achievements, while Method has Justwait's bear getting them too. Seems like bears are best tanks for KJ since both guilds are running double bear.

Rumour has it methods late start is due to a fallout between sco and gingi/fragnance/deepshades over joining their m+ group as the tank. Is this the beginning of another split in the works?

Quote Originally Posted by Netherblood View Post
    Exorsus has 2 bears getting mythic achievements, while Method has Justwait's bear getting them too. Seems like bears are best tanks for KJ since both guilds are running double bear.
    my guess it has more to do with savage roar than just being the best suited tank for felclaws

Quote Originally Posted by Abujan View Post
    Rumour has it methods late start is due to a fallout between sco and gingi/fragnance/deepshades over joining their m+ group as the tank. Is this the beginning of another split in the works?
    Method won't split over petty M+ arguments. They are a "professional epsorts sponsor", besides they are being paid. Its a job. You don't quit because you don't like a colleague.