View Poll Results: What is the perfect temperature inside the house?

Voters
144. This poll is closed
  • 68 (20c) Or below

60 41.67%
  • 72 (22.c) Degrees

56 38.89%
  • 75 (24c)

15 10.42%
  • 78 (26c)

8 5.56%
  • 80 (27c)

2 1.39%
  • Just open up a freaking window and let nature IN!

3 2.08%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post

This gave me a chuckle because I have to admit to participating in this insanity, but it kind of begs the question, what is the perfect temperature inside your house, or inside anywhere, for that matter.[/B]
    Not sure what temp, I would guess around 24c..
    We don't have AC where I live, I don't think it is very widespread in Denmark.
    If it is hot.. I open a door.
    If it is cold.. I turn up the heat.

But I do, do somehting similar to the image, but that is due to no other option really.

When it is cold outside, you still need to refresh the air and lower humidity. When that happens, I love to crawl under my "Blanket" (for lack of the right word...)

This is a Dyne, it's bigger, warmer and fluffier than a blanket..

Anyone know the English equivalent?
    Last edited by Quibble; 2017-07-12 at 09:03 PM.
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Wtf is this poll, 20°C+? 18° seems reasonable, although I usually sleep better when it's colder, so at night 14° seems right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quibble View Post
    Not sure what temp.. We don't have AC where I live, I don't think it is very widespread in Denmark.
    If it is hot.. I open a door.
    If it is cold.. I turn up the heat.

But I do, do somehting similar to the image, but that is due to no other option really.

When it is cold outside, you still need to refresh the air and lower humidity. When that happens, I love to crawl under my "Blanket" (for lack of the right word...)

Hahaha sounds like heaven perfect temperature, love the cold biggest problem with summers here is the freaking humidity, you can swim in it at times.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

The baby's doctor said to have the temp to 26C
    If it is good for baby, is good for all

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by d00mGuArD View Post
    The baby's doctor said to have the temp to 26C
    If it is good for baby, is good for all
    80 degrees or more could make me hate babies, and just think how much more awful it would be to hate babies.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    70 F for me but 72 is okay

Deleted

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duvet

Man I hate Summer. I swear it feels like 100 every day in Illinois July-August.

10+ Year Old Account
    21°C for a living room
    18°C for a sleeping room

I prefer to clothe more layers in a cool room as opposed to wearing less in a warm room.

72 degrees.

"Comforter" here I think.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I don't use my heating at all, it's been turned off for years. My neighbors seem to enjoy heat so they do the work for me...

Average temp in house is anywhere between 15c and 18c, depending on the season

I really dislike heating over natural temperature, as it just makes the transition to going outside shitty.

The cold outside really doesn't bother you to much anymore doing that..
    My DK
    (retired since januari 2017) solely playing PoE now.

Deleted
    In my car I always have the AC on, currently at 22-23°C, in the winter 18-20°C. Currently we have like 22°C outside, and while I do admit I'm wearing long-sleeved clothes, I like it that way. Most people around me like it much warmer and only go on holidays to warmer countries, like somewhere in Africa, Cuba or whatnot.

The AC in my mum's car broke after 2 years (probably due to not using it), and when it's like 36°C outside she opens the windows. Not getting it. I'm more like "let's go to Iceland".

I do get called "Eskimo" a lot tho, even though I really see heated seats in the winter as a must-have feature in a car.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Imagidin View Post
    Down feather bedding is the only thing I've ever known and accepted. I can't stand this synthetic crap, even in decent hotels.
    Last edited by mmoc1848483d5d; 2017-07-12 at 09:07 PM.

I like 68 degrees in the spring/summer and 70 degrees in the fall/winter. Ultimately I NEED a blanket to sleep. And not just some flimsy paper thin thing. I need a full on comforter whether its winter or summer. For me to be able to sleep, it needs to be cold enough in my home at night that I can comfortably curl up in my comforter regardless of the season.

10+ Year Old Account
    18°C everywhere, should be illegal for it to get above 22°C.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a bit odd. During the winter when it's cold, 71 feels freezing, and I like to keep it up around 76. During the summer, even 70 can feel warm.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

24-26 C for me, but colder in the bedroom when sleeping. I don't mind the cold when I'm outside but at home, inside, I wanna be nice and toasty.

Deleted
    jesus, most of the people vote 20 or below ? damn I ´d be fucking freezing lol

We have kept our AC on at 68F since about May. It's nice and cool inside our house.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.