Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    You forgot bamfordinho.

I think he point is you sell all your good youth players and buy established fellas. As you just pointed out. You had Lukaku and (now injury prone sturridge) at one point, what firepower that woulda been, signed torres instead or was it remy?
    Yeah because buying Pogba back for £90M was shrewd business wasn't it.

Not saying we don't make mistakes.
    It's a solid business model and a lot of the time, the players benefit from it, as much as we do.

Deleted
    Fantasy is up, pick your team carefully then forget about it for 3 weeks and then give up.

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/squad/selection

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Mourinho coming out and saying Lacazette wasn't deemed good enough compared to Romelu Lukaku has to be one of the funniest things I've seen in ages.
    Signing a striker for 90m and immediately start talking shit about someone else Just Jose Things
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Am I missing something?
    Loaned out De Bryune. He featured heavily for the loan sides. He's now a super star.
    Same with Lukaku. The guy you just bought.
    Same with Salah
    Courtois...

Shall I go on?
    We invest in youth. We loan them out to suitable clubs. Keep a good eye on them. If they're not playing, we pull them back.

Players are assets, and we take good care of them. We've indirectly produced more world class talent than United have in the last 10 years.
    Do you really think Loftus Cheek will be called back and make it into 1st team? And half those players you mentioned were sold not just loans

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    Signing a striker for 90m and immediately start talking shit about someone else Just Jose Things
    Actually it's well over 100 mill. 75mill fee. 15m add on. 10mill to agent. 10 mill for rooney free and half of Rooney's wages for god knows how long

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Do you really think Loftus Cheek will be called back and make it into 1st team? And half those players you mentioned were sold not just loans
    No, he'll probably be sold for profit to a Premier League team in the future.
    He came to us at 8 year old. He leaves us a Premier League player. Solid development that.

They were all loaned for multiple seasons and sold on for profit. We have not blighted their career. We have progressed it.

Deleted
    The only player Chelsea haven't done too well for is Bamford.

Rumors of a deal or Belotti with Costa going on loan the other way circulating I see.
    Morata or Belotti for Chels Frank: opinions ?

Rumors of a deal or Belotti with Costa going on loan the other way circulating I see.
    Bamford is a weird one.
    Championship is his level at the moment.

He'll do well for this season

- - - Updated - - -

I would prefer Belotti.
    He seems like the 'deep lying forward' we're looking for.
    Holds the ball up. Can pick a pass. Good finisher.

Costa in form was perfect for us. It's a shame he's so combustible.
    That Man City away performance last season was absolutely incredible. Drogba-esque.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    No, he'll probably be sold for profit to a Premier League team in the future.
    He came to us at 8 year old. He leaves us a Premier League player. Solid development that.

They were all loaned for multiple seasons and sold on for profit. We have not blighted their career. We have progressed it.
    Don't disagree they have done a lot for young players but when your only english player is David Cahill who may even be pushed out of the team with rudiger coming in, they can thank their academy for not getting called up on it

Deleted
    David Cahill
    Love that guy.

haha my bad gary. Its a shit name tbf

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Love that guy.
    Lmao

Rudiger has the potential to be a world beater.
    Would love to have him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    With or without Tom Cruise Gifs?
    It really depends on the use of it. If you purely post one to troll someone, or just post it alone without any context it's considered spam. That goes for any gif/image though, it just so happens people use tamcruise often as a means to troll or spam.

Deleted
    Lmao

Rudiger has the potential to be a world beater.
    Would love to have him.
    Sorry to keep spamming this thread with pictures and shit but every time i hear that guys name

nothing wrong with pre 2000's simpsons, comedy gold.

Perisic hasnt returned to pre season training. Come to utd lad

Deleted
    A winger with no outstanding quality other than workrate.
    Mourinho must be foaming at the mouth to land him.

A winger with no outstanding quality other than workrate.
    Sounds like a Danny Welbeck replacement. Jose DID say he'd have never sold him.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Perisic no outstanding quality?

Mate hes croatian, take him in a heartbeat

Deleted
    Because Croatia are an absolute powerhouse in world football right?

Modric and Rakitic are amazing players.
    Perisic is not.

Because Croatia are an absolute powerhouse in world football right?

Modric and Rakitic are amazing players.
    Perisic is not.
    Not everyone can be germany or spain. Croatia are an amazing team.

Deleted
    When United pay more for Perisic than Arsenal did for Alex Lacazette.

- - - Updated - - -

Not everyone can be germany or spain. Croatia are an amazing team.
    Doesn't change the fact that Perisic is nowhere near a 50m player.

Like not even half that.