Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage BloodElf4Life View Post
    Actually, I take it from AP.

I'm just overly used to see CNN/NYT/WaPo opinion pieces treated as news.
    Unless they specifically state "opinion" somewhere in there, they aren't opinion pieces. They are the ones that have been breaking all of the latest news. Specifically the NYTimes breaking the news about Trump Jr and his illegal meeting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Unless they specifically state "opinion" somewhere in there, they aren't opinion pieces. They are the ones that have been breaking all of the latest news. Specifically the NYTimes breaking the news about Trump Jr and his illegal meeting.
    See what I underlined?

That's the problem.

You don't know that, I don't know that.

Accurate depiction of a news would be "and his potentially illegal meeting".

So yeah, they may not have the mention "opinion", but they're just as much.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

See what I underlined?

That's the problem.

You don't know that, I don't know that.

Accurate depiction of a news would be "and his potentially illegal meeting".

So yeah, they may not have the mention "opinion", but they're just as much.
    No, we ALL know that if you read the email chain that Donny Dumbass Jr. posted. He met with this Russian lawyer specifically to get information about Hillary. As we have discussed in the Trump Jr. thread, even attempting to meet with foreign nationals to get information on the opposition is illegal. Just as it is illegal to get money from foreign people.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Too soon, man. Can't you hear the violin music playing? FOX News is dying. We shouldn't be making jokes. Can't you see how much Alibaba cares for FOX News by posting the sad tidings of their self-described passing? Come on, show some empathy for their own little death panel no! no! Too soon!
    Fox news isn't dying lol, CNN is. FOX dominates in pretty much everytime slot while CNN is losing to yogi the bear rerun lolololol. I'm not sure where you got your information from but clearly uve been watching fake news

- - - Updated - - -

No, we ALL know that if you read the email chain that Donny Dumbass Jr. posted. He met with this Russian lawyer specifically to get information about Hillary. As we have discussed in the Trump Jr. thread, even attempting to meet with foreign nationals to get information on the opposition is illegal. Just as it is illegal to get money from foreign people.
    What the...illegal? LOL? But getting passed that obviously wrong assertion, how did this Russian attorney whose visa was denied actually get in the country to have this meeting with don jr? oooooooo Obama admin permitted her entry, seems legit. Isn't she related to that fusion gps group who produced that fake dossier about Trump? Seems legit. And to think she didn't even have any dirty information on Hillary, which was the only reason for the meeting in the first place. Seems legit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kafyr View Post
    Fox news isn't --
    Oh look, who's a cute little alternate account? Who's a cuuuuute little alternate account? Didums main account get infracted? Yes it did! Yes it did!

I may have been sarcastic for comedic purposes because this thread wasn't going to be useful in any other way, but the terrified look of desperation on FOX News' anchors when everything they've worked for so hard, so long, just dropped evidence into Mueller's file in broad freaking daylight and Deep Throated themselves. Unlike Trump's rabid fanbase -- not naming names -- FOX News is self-aware, and they know they're in trouble for backing a loser. Hence the desperate deflection. Hence the "but her emaaaaaaaaaaaaails". Hence them attacking each other on live TV, fighting over scraps as Maddow kicks their ass up and down, up and down the Neilsen ratings while they scramble for scraps of news that aren't negative about Trump. "Oh thank God," you can almost hear them say, "a military plane crashed and a lot of people died. We can lead with this without looking like we're defending the Cock Holster." Oh, and they just realized they screwed up a news article, and as a direct result, Trump tweeted something factually false about Comey illegally leaking, and they know they're on the hook for that one.

And you don't have to believe me. You can believe them.

This is too big for even FOX to deny any longer. They're a level 103 in quest blues and greens, and a world boss just popped up in their face. They can't tank it forever. At some point, you call a wipe and rez at the graveyard, and try a different direction. Are they dead? No, but they have no direction, no material, no integrity, and their gear is all red.

Fox news isn't dying lol, CNN is. FOX dominates in pretty much everytime slot while CNN is losing to yogi the bear rerun lolololol. I'm not sure where you got your information from but clearly uve been watching fake news

- - - Updated - - -

What the...illegal? LOL? But getting passed that obviously wrong assertion, how did this Russian attorney whose visa was denied actually get in the country to have this meeting with don jr? oooooooo Obama admin permitted her entry, seems legit. Isn't she related to that fusion gps group who produced that fake dossier about Trump? Seems legit. And to think she didn't even have any dirty information on Hillary, which was the only reason for the meeting in the first place. Seems legit
    Again, you are wrong. Mr Alt account from someone that is currently banned. She was let in temporarily because she had a fucking court case that day in the US.

What fake dossier? You mean the Christopher Steele dossier that has had a lot of parts revealed to be true? That dossier? Because you are going to lose that conversation like you lose everything else.

The fact that she solicited information to them and didn't deliver, is still illegal. Its like a prostitute soliciting to a John and didn't deliver, its still illegal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its like a prostitute soliciting to a John and didn't deliver, its still illegal.
    Or, as some people have been saying, if this was a setup by the Dems -- yes, that's an actual argument -- it's still illegal.

"I thought the cop was a prostitute!"

I'm just overly used to see CNN/NYT/WaPo opinion pieces treated as news.
    ...what? That's a reader/viewer problem, not a problem with any of those outlets. They clearly label all their opinion pieces, so how is it their fault when readers are too dumb to differentiate between opinion pieces and news pieces?

Oh look, who's a cute little alternate account? Who's a cuuuuute little alternate account? Didums main account get infracted? Yes it did! Yes it did!

I may have been sarcastic for comedic purposes because this thread wasn't going to be useful in any other way, but the terrified look of desperation on FOX News' anchors when everything they've worked for so hard, so long, just dropped evidence into Mueller's file in broad freaking daylight and Deep Throated themselves. Unlike Trump's rabid fanbase -- not naming names -- FOX News is self-aware, and they know they're in trouble for backing a loser. Hence the desperate deflection. Hence the "but her emaaaaaaaaaaaaails". Hence them attacking each other on live TV, fighting over scraps as .com/tvnewser/q2-2017-ratings-rachel-maddow-has-the-no-1-cable-news-show-among-adults-25-54/333372]Maddow kicks their ass up and down, up and down the Neilsen ratings[/url] while they scramble for scraps of news that aren't negative about Trump. "Oh thank God," you can almost hear them say, "a military plane crashed and a lot of people died. We can lead with this without looking like we're defending the Cock Holster." Oh, and they just realized they screwed up a news article, and as a direct result, Trump tweeted something factually false about Comey illegally leaking, and they know they're on the hook for that one.

And you don't have to believe me. You can believe them.
    [IMG][/IMG]

This is too big for even FOX to deny any longer. They're a level 103 in quest blues and greens, and a world boss just popped up in their face. They can't tank it forever. At some point, you call a wipe and rez at the graveyard, and try a different direction. Are they dead? No, but they have no direction, no material, no integrity, and their gear is all red.
    This is my first and only account on mmo. Is having an alternative account supposed to be a bad thing?

I'm not sure exactly what you think this meeting about essentially nothing really amounts to. I mean how long has this whole Russian narrative thing been going on now and this is what you think they are gonna use as their flagship with collusion? Are we supposed to care that someone offered dirt about Clinton to Donald Jr? I think the real story behind all of this is how a Trump hating Russian whose visa was denied magically gained entry into the country to have this meeting with Donald Jr. Even more then that, shes tied to Fusion GPS, the same group who produced the fake dossier.

Out of curiosity, you seem to be really concerned about this whole Russian thing. Are you upset about Ukraine as well?

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Doesn't matter she didn't win, nothing should be held back, everything should be exposed. Do you honestly think if Trump would have lost people wouldn't still be trying to tie him to Russia? I have no idea why people are against being fully informed.
    We should have another dozen or so hearings on Benghazi, right?
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

10+ Year Old Account
    This is my first and only account on mmo.
    I'm sorry, I'll rephrase: the odds of this being true are so small, that I will assume it is false and not look back.

Ignored.
    Last edited by Breccia; 2017-07-13 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pterodactylus View Post
    We should have another dozen or so hearings on Benghazi, right?
    I guess you are not "woke" yet? Zenkai is the famous deflector. Every thing about Trump gets deflected back to Hillary or Dems. He is actually worse than some of the most blatant Trumpsters in this thread.

He is obviously Independent though.

Again, you are wrong. Mr Alt account from someone that is currently banned. She was let in temporarily because she had a fucking court case that day in the US.

What fake dossier? You mean the Christopher Steele dossier that has had a lot of parts revealed to be true? That dossier? Because you are going to lose that conversation like you lose everything else.

The fact that she solicited information to them and didn't deliver, is still illegal. Its like a prostitute soliciting to a John and didn't deliver, its still illegal.
    Why does everyone keep saying alt account? Is that some type of derogatory slang here lol?

Yeah she was let in after her visa was repeatedly denied because of magnitsky lol. Shes employed by fusion GPS, which is a democrat operative group that's currently being investigated. So for her to be let in, after being denied entry, to meet with Djr, to deliver dirt on Clinton but then doesn't deliver. Yeah, reeks of disinformation campaign.

The fake dossier yes. The same dossier that is considered discredited by everyone.

You say it's illegal, can u show a statute and some case law sauce for that? Or is that just how you 'feel' about it?

Yeah she was let in after her visa was repeatedly denied because of magnitsky lol. Shes employed by fusion GPS, which is a democrat operative group that's currently being investigated. So for her to be let in, after being denied entry, to meet with Djr, to deliver dirt on Clinton but then doesn't deliver. Yeah, reeks of disinformation campaign.
    So uh...why didn't Democrats like...you know...do anything about it, then? I mean, this is on the same level of ludicrous as the claims that Obama tapped Trump. So Obama wire tapped Trump and get dirt on him and then...sit on it and do nothing?

I mean, you're presenting Democrats as brilliant evil masterminds in setting this up. Only to present them as completely incompetent because they don't do anything as a result.

It doesn't make a lick of sense.

The fake dossier yes. The same dossier that is considered discredited by everyone.
    Actually, it hasn't been. While the more salacious claims like the watersports bit are still very much unverified, media have confirmed other aspects of it. It's still not fully confirmed by any means, but it's not "fake" nor discredited by everyone.

This is my first and only account on mmo. Is having an alternative account supposed to be a bad thing?

I'm not sure exactly what you think this meeting about essentially nothing really amounts to. I mean how long has this whole Russian narrative thing been going on now and this is what you think they are gonna use as their flagship with collusion? Are we supposed to care that someone offered dirt about Clinton to Donald Jr? I think the real story behind all of this is how a Trump hating Russian whose visa was denied magically gained entry into the country to have this meeting with Donald Jr. Even more then that, shes tied to Fusion GPS, the same group who produced the fake dossier.

Out of curiosity, you seem to be really concerned about this whole Russian thing. Are you upset about Ukraine as well?
    Is Hillary in office? No. If she did anything to do with Ukraine, which I highly doubt its true, sure go after her. But judging by this article: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.25e3633d3f50
    It isn't remotely even close to the same as what Trump Jr. is doing to sink the Trump Whitehouse.

- - - Updated - - -

Why does everyone keep saying alt account? Is that some type of derogatory slang here lol?

You say it's illegal, can u show a statute and some case law sauce for that? Or is that just how you 'feel' about it?
    Wrong, the only people that claim the dossier is fake, are the people that read The_Donald, watch Infowars, or Fox News and don't realize that parts, very big parts have been confirmed.

And the statute has been posted SEVERAL TIMES in the Trump Jr. thread. It is illegal, dozens of ethics lawyers and whatnot have said he is basically fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So uh...why didn't Democrats like...you know...do anything about it, then? I mean, this is on the same level of ludicrous as the claims that Obama tapped Trump. So Obama wire tapped Trump and get dirt on him and then...sit on it and do nothing?

I mean, you're presenting Democrats as brilliant evil masterminds in setting this up. Only to present them as completely incompetent because they don't do anything as a result.

It doesn't make a lick of sense.

Actually, it hasn't been. While the more salacious claims like the watersports bit are still very much unverified, media have confirmed other aspects of it. It's still not fully confirmed by any means, but it's not "fake" nor discredited by everyone.
    Who knows? It isn't ludicrous to say Obama tapped Trump tower, their are ya know, Fisa warrants that were issued. We know Trump and members of his campaign were unmasked.Maybe this was staged to get ammo for a fisa warrant to legally eavesdrop.

Pretty sure the only verified stuff in that dossier is really underwhelming stuff like putin hating bill and Hillary. Lots of people hate them. That's not really a big shocker. Was there anything really substantial that's been verified? My searchs havn't turned up anything. Even Washington post says its discredited and that's saying something.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Obama wire tapped Trump and get dirt on him
    Which is completely False. Literally every single thing Trump has said about this is provably false.

The End.

Is Hillary in office? No. If she did anything to do with Ukraine, which I highly doubt its true, sure go after her. But judging by this article: rl]p/2017/07/11/exploring-sean-hannitys-defense-of-donald-trump-jr-clinton-and-ukraine-did-it-too/?utm_term=.25e3633d3f50
    It isn't remotely even close to the same as what Trump Jr. is doing to sink the Trump Whitehouse.

- - - Updated - - -
    Wrong, the only people that claim the dossier is fake, are the people that read The_Donald, watch Infowars, or Fox News and don't realize that parts, very big parts have been confirmed.

And the statute has been posted SEVERAL TIMES in the Trump Jr. thread. It is illegal, dozens of ethics lawyers and whatnot have said he is basically fucked.

Ironic. You say Hillary isn't in office and because of that we shouldn't do something about it. However, Djr isn't in office but it's an issue. Makes total sense.

What big parts have been confirmed? That putin doesn't like Hillary or bill? That isn't exactly a revelation. I mean that dossier alleges some pretty hefty stuff but I'm unaware of anything actually relevant being confirmed.

Which is completely False. Literally every single thing Trump has said about this is provably false.

The End.
    I know, I was using it as a point of comparison for how hilariously stupid that line of thinking is with this case.

Democrats set up an elaborate con to ensnare Trump Jr., and possibly more, in the hopes that they were as stupid as it turns out they actually are, and then did nothing with this information until the NYT ferreted it out 8 months after Hillary lost the election.

Because yeah, anything about that sequence of events makes sense. Especially given how much of a disorganized shitshow the DNC and Hillary campaign were/are. I mean, I'm hard pressed to believe the DNC or anyone they pay has a fraction of the expertise required to pull off such a con.

It isn't ludicrous to say Obama tapped Trump tower, their are ya know, Fisa warrants that were issued.
    For Carter Page, not Trump, and Obama had nothing to do with them. Next?

10+ Year Old Account
    Democrats set up an elaborate con to ensnare Trump Jr., and possibly more, in the hopes that they were as stupid as it turns out they actually are, and then did nothing with this information until the NYT ferreted it out 8 months after Hillary lost the election.
    Again, there are people who claim that this Trump Jr. was entrapped by the Democrats. Like the alt account you're trying to have a discussion with.