Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sign me up for marriage with Leafbeard the Storied, quality man right there.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Not the stupidest idea I've seen, but that's really not saying much.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

Deleted
    And you are argumenting this for role-playing?

The whole segment is about playing make-belive with others...
    Considering the "creativity" of people i don't think we need an additional system for that.

Err, what? What a creepy idea.

Marriage between players would be fun, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as they allow sex too, clearly displayed, with full frontal nudity.

I think the people that want marriage in WoW are already married to WoW.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Constraint View Post
    As long as they allow sex too, clearly displayed, with full frontal nudity.
    Really looking forward to seeing those Tauren Dongs?
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. /10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post

Really looking forward to seeing those Tauren Dongs?
    Don't be so disgusting, man.

It's Gnomes I'm after.

Quote Originally Posted by Constraint View Post
    Don't be so disgusting, man.

It's Gnomes I'm after.
    Once you go gnome
    You'll never go home
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Add this in special event, I would not care liek all those special event.
    I don't care but I can see the SWJ crying over and asking special treatment for their 52 genders and religion been involve. ( In the idea like : It's wrong to put a Gnome with a Worgen)

Blizzard's going to make the front page on CNN
    Last edited by Phuongvi; 2017-07-14 at 06:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I do not think there is a need for a NPC Marriage pursuit. As well, players can already do so between themselves. No more is really needed, I believe.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

No. I think it's ridiculous and belongs to nonsense like dating simulators or whatever.

We live in a world where some cunt can marry a rollercoaster. I mean.. sky's the limit. Or is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Atop the Golden Throne, wondering how it was easier to get up than back down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    For example if you were a female druid your options would be Broll Bearmantle, Hamuul Runetotem, Malfurion Stormrage, Leafbeard the Storied and some others.
    Isn't Malfurion already married?

Which is exactly why this wouldn't work, Blizzard likes to control the destinies of all of their characters.
    Leviatharan - Level 120 Blood Elf Unholy Death Knight - Inscription/Herbalism - <Conflux> - Drak'Tharon US

Now author of Morbid Musings, a blog dedicated to DK theorycraft. Ish.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, but they should add mage healing spec
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

The closest it's ever and should get is with the "friendship" system for the villagers at the Pandaren farm.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    No, but they should add mage healing spec
    I really want a chronomancy-based heal spec after doing the Chromie scenario.

Deleted
    Damn, marriage would be awesome, i would open a divorce lawyer office immediately, and make a fortune.
    I can only assume that if you get divorced, she takes everything so your account would be deleted. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    A great new feature Blizzard could add is an in-game marriage system. It would breathe some life into roleplaying and deepen the lore. And nope! It's not what you're thinking. Not between the players, but between a player and an NPC character just like in Dragon Age for example.

You'd have to build the relationship through dialogue and give them gifts. In return you would gain combat perks, equipment and some unique quests. And you couldn't just marry anyone. The options would depend on your class and gender.

For example if you were a female druid your options would be Broll Bearmantle, Hamuul Runetotem, Malfurion Stormrage, Leafbeard the Storied and some others.

Let's take another example. Options for male mages would be Archmage Modera, Valeera Sanguinar (not a mage but has history with Khadgar) and some others.

Yeah, I know. What about the minorities? Anduin could be an option for every class if you're gay and maybe Aponi Brightmane for lesbians.

And no. Many players having the same wife wouldn't be a problem since everyone already has the same artifacts. Just like artifact skins you could maybe unlock new clothes for your husband/wife.

Please keep the discussion civil. What do you think? Who should be an option for warriors for example?
    Ok, I'm going to go ahead and list a few obvious issues.

#1, rep gain shit is stupid and we don't need more of it. We tried that with Mists of Pandaria and the farm and it was awful and boring. Nothx.

#2, your choices are for druids three married men and a tree, and for mages Khadgar's girlfriend and a rogue. And for some reason Anduin for anyone, and why randomly the head Paladin?

#3. "Oh well I guess we can maybe throw in one pairing for gay people". Or no, how about you not be an ass and make anyone available to anyone?

Plus you're saying you should actually get unique rewards from it, which is more exclusionary content, that would mean you'd either have to repeatedly divorce them and marry others to get all the bonus shit, or make like 5 of each class.

Terrible idea. Just terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see why not as long as it has some practical value, like I remember in Rift I think if you got married you would get bonus xp and such together or was that FFXIV?

Would be nice to have RaF or something like it tied to that, so everyone can skip the god awful low lvl content even faster.

And finally, it would have to be like the dwarf wedding we saw in twilight highlands.