Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Just three corrections does seem pretty normal.

- - - Updated - - -

It could be 98 contacts in first submission of contacts (which would be "first correction"), 99 contacts in seconds, and 100 contacts in third.

Or even 100 contacts right from the start then corrections and additions to extent and nature of those contacts.

It was established more then a half a year ago that form was sent without foreign contacts prematurely; as such any list of contacts would be "correction".

I scored a 0 on that test. I only made one mistake, which was making all of the answers wrong.

Holy shit! I just read they are now stating that some person for this little weasel "accidentally" hit send before the little weasel could add all his foreign contacts.

https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/s...000320831.html
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2017-07-14 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Holy shit! I just read they are now stating that some person for this little weasel "accidentally" hit send before the little weasel could add all his foreign contacts.
    It was their version from very start in December.

If anything they are at least consistent with it.

Deleted
    That's even worse than "my dog ate my homework".

Oh wow. It's amazing how this particular administration has all these crazy problems that just haven't plagued any other previous administration!

What a coincidence!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Oh wow. It's amazing how this particular administration has all these crazy problems that just haven't plagued any other previous administration!

What a coincidence!
    How long is incompetence going to be an acceptable excuse?

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    How long is incompetence going to be an acceptable excuse?
    Never, it's just we put party above state right now.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    It really is a god damned circus isnt it?
    When you elect a clown . . . . Yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    That's even worse than "my dog ate my homework".
    You mean Checkers?

- - - Updated - - -

What about the other two times?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    What about the other two times?
    What about them? Consistently fucking it up is also being consistent, is it not? ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    What about them? Consistently fucking it up is also being consistent, is it not? ^^
    ...I can't top that. You win.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Yeah. Consistently being a moron is consistent.

10+ Year Old Account
    It should be pointed out that revising this form is not uncommon, it's (if I recall) 123 pages long. As with everything the orange ones do, it is not that it was done, it's that they lied about doing it.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    It should be pointed out that revising this form is not uncommon, it's (if I recall) 123 pages long. As with everything the orange ones do, it is not that it was done, it's that they lied about doing it.
    On which part exactly did they lied here?

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    That is not what the claims have said. They said he changed it three times. There is a big difference.
    I don't see what this has to do with what I was talking about? All I said was that I didn't think Kushner's disclosure form revisions are part of news dump that was held to go along with the Donald Trump Jr. E-mails and was giving an example of another thing that happened this week that could look similar.

I think Kushner's revisions are a big deal and he should probably lose his position over it.

So, either Kushner is corrupt or he's incompetent...or both.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

It was their version from very start in December.

Except you can't really do what they are claiming, it's all a fucking lie. They consistently lie, you have that right.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account

https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/s...000320831.html

then what? he thoughts to himself it's not worth his time to send a correction or an amendment with the names before his application is reviewed? He didn't even contact someone to fix the "mistake"?

I think it's a classic case of "lying at the interview to get the job".

Oooh this might become its own thread here soon.

Report: Investigators turn to Kushner's digital campaign operation

Investigators are looking into whether the Trump campaign's digital operations, led by son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner, helped direct the Russians to use their advanced cyber voter targeting technology to attack Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton throughout voting jurisdictions in key states last year, McClatchy DC reported Wednesday.

The Justice Department and the House and Senate Intelligence Committees are examining whether President Trump's campaign guided Russian cyber operatives to these voting jurisdictions in which the campaign detected questionable voter support for their Democratic opponent, several people familiar with the parallel inquiries told the news service.
    Russian cyberattacks had utilized "bots," or automated cyber commands, to widely disperse fake or negative news about the Clinton campaign on social media sights during the election. These stories often reached millions of voters, many of whom lived in swing states or important voting precincts, McClatchy reported.
    This seems very plausible. Reading up they say it would be very hard for Russians to know which districts or voters to specifically target. Russia really does not have that type of voting tracking on hand. Someone had to help and it might point the the Little Weasel.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-hou...191810956.html

Kushner's lawyer just noped the fuck out of there.

At the same time, Jamie Gorelick, a politically well-connected lawyer who has been representing Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law, is turning over all responsibilities for the Russia investigation to Abbe Lowell, another well-known Washington criminal defense lawyer.