Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

London acid attacks: Two teenagers arrested

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40604002

Two teenagers have been arrested after acid was thrown in people's faces in five attacks over one night in London.
    Two moped riders attacked people in a 90-minute spree in Islington, Stoke Newington and Hackney on Thursday, stealing mopeds in two of the attacks.
    An eyewitness said he heard a victim, who he believed was a delivery driver, "screaming in pain". One victim suffered "life-changing injuries".
    Police are looking at whether moped theft was the motive for the attacks.
    Officers said they were linking the attacks and boys aged 15 and 16 have been arrested on suspicion of robbery and causing grievous bodily harm.
    Delivery services Deliveroo and UberEATS have confirmed two of the victims were couriers working for the firms.
    The attacks happened amid rising concern about the number of assaults involving corrosive substances in London.
    Why are acid attacks on the rise?
    The moped thefts were on the rise since 2015 minimum. Acid attacks is probably up since 2015 too. the amount of moped thefts and robberies is staggering . 5 of my friends were victims of moped thefts (with hammers) and it's rising. You can find lots of videos about it on youtube. And police isn't doing anything about it, like fucking cucks. They ride right in front of them ignoring traffic lights, engendering everyone around them.

Deleted
    The media's drumming up these "acid attacks" I guess the state is wanting to ban something despite plenty of household chemicals being capable of doing the job.

Deleted
    Wow, criminals have no morals whatsoever. I mean that's why they're criminals, of course, but at least you would expect them to have some basic human empathy.

Acid attacks have been on the rise there for quiet sometime, I wonder why? hmmmm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    The media's drumming up these "acid attacks" I guess the state is wanting to ban something despite plenty of household chemicals being capable of doing the job.
    Clearly the wide and easy supply of acids is the fault here and not some fucked up psychopaths.

What does this remind me of?

Guess Who?: Race Edition

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Acid attacks have been on the rise there for quiet sometime, I wonder why? hmmmm
    Not for the reason you're implying.

Diversity is our strength!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    Guess Who?: Race Edition
    Possession and use of corrosive substances as weapons both carry lesser prison sentences than use of knives, it's increasingly common for acid to be used in robberies.

These attacks are just cultural enrichment!
    Working on my next ban.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    Seems like mopedsでしょ

10+ Year Old Account
    Because it's a cheap and readily concealable weapon (who is going to look twice at a guy with a sports drink bottle?), making it very popular among gangs.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    Not for the reason you're implying.
    What reason am I implying?

Deleted
    Looks like 5 people have been multiculturalized.

Deleted
    What reason am I implying?
    That it's "multiculturalism".

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Because it's a cheap and readily concealable weapon (who is going to look twice at a guy with a sports drink bottle?), making it very popular among gangs.
    Chemicals have been around for ages, why the sudden uptick?

Chemicals have been around for ages, why the sudden uptick?
    Its perfect weapon if you want let out your hate, you punish your victim for life and every day when they look into a mirrow they are reminded on you.

Deleted
    Why not just stab the victim?! Why the acid?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syrene View Post
    Why not just stab the victim?! Why the acid?!
    Stabbing is attempted murder, acid is GBH.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    Stabbing is attempted murder, acid is GBH.
    These...individuals obviously don't care about consequences, so might as well go for it.