Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Welcome to yesterday.
    Yesterday was a report that Japan is stopping, Today its EU as well.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Hope dynamo roller returns shit was my main weapon and I loved it
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Friendly reminder that the Splatoon 2: Splatfest World Premiere is tonight, 3PT-7PT.

Decent window of time to play in this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Friendly reminder that the Splatoon 2: Splatfest World Premiere is tonight, 3PT-7PT.

Decent window of time to play in this time.
    Literally the most aids time possible for people in the fgc and smash communities.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Literally the most aids time possible for people in the fgc and smash communities.
    What's an EVO anyway

I would say it's a bit odd to pick that time if it overlaps with the Smash tournament, but I imagine Nintendo does not care much considering their past interactions with EVO and that they probably care more about selling Splatoon.

What's an EVO anyway

I would say it's a bit odd to pick that time if it overlaps with the Smash tournament, but I imagine Nintendo does not care much considering their past interactions with EVO and that they probably care more about selling Splatoon.
    Nintendo is an official sponsor of Evo. Nintendo has Smash 4 airing on the fucking Disney Channel tomorrow.(and rumors that the Smash 4 Switch port might be announced during this as well)

It's not that they care more, it's just that their different departments don't communicate shit with each other like typical Nintendo.

Nintendo is an official sponsor of Evo. Nintendo has Smash 4 airing on the fucking Disney Channel tomorrow.

It's not that they care more, it's just that their different departments don't communicate shit with each other like typical Nintendo.
    Wait, what

Wh...why the Disney channel...?

Wait, what

Wh...why the Disney channel...?
    Because Nintendo games are too kiddy for ESPN, only SFV is good enough for the grizzled men ESPN viewers

Actually it's Disney XD, and pretty sure they're making moves into esports. Specifically E-T rated type games like Nintendo's.

Because Nintendo games are too kiddy for ESPN, only SFV is good enough for the grizzled men ESPN viewers

Actually it's Disney XD, and pretty sure they're making moves into esports. Specifically E-T rated type games like Nintendo's.
    That would actually make sense then if Disney is also trying to get into the action (I mean, they do have Marvel still for MvC even). Especially with Nintendo's push behind Splatoon, Arms, and even Pokken it seems.

Although, I'd only expect Splatoon and Smash to be the real big names in the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Disney seems to be making a big push into gaming in general. They've partnered with IGN to have them make a show on Disney XD as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Disney seems to be making a big push into gaming in general. They've partnered with IGN to have them make a show on Disney XD as well.
    That doesn't sound like a conflict of interest at all.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

Quote Originally Posted by Truhan View Post
    That doesn't sound like a conflict of interest at all.
    Why would it be? Disney is no longer a game publisher, they don't make games anymore. That's why they can do things like this now.

Is there any way not to do the long range flick as a roller? It does it every time I'm in the air and its terrible

Why would it be? Disney is no longer a game publisher, they don't make games anymore. That's why they can do things like this now.
    What do ya know, I hadn't noticed. I probably should have, considering I did hear of the shutdown of Disney Infinity some time ago.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

I'm on the fence on getting splatoon 2 now. The controls feel really different compared to the first game and not in a good way and they ruined rollers with the new long range flick because it happens whenever you're in the air which is terrible. Trying to get a surprise splat is 10x harder because you'll need precise aim. And it really irritates me that the long flick wasn't just assigned to another button, half the buttons on the controller are not used so merging 2 flicks in one button is like fucking why

The controls overall feel off too sensitive. I tried turning it all the way to the right so it's not so sensitive but only helped a tad and no motion controls is absolute garbage it's sickening

The control's just don't feel good anymore

http://m.ign.com/articles/2017/07/16...s-are-released

Npmura on KH3 coming to the Switch: "Maybe after the XBOX One and PS4 versions are out."

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post

Npmura on KH3 coming to the Switch: "Maybe after the XBOX One and PS4 versions are out."
    So once again a nice way of saying No.

Not surprised ether.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post

That's not even close to the quote from him. Did you even read it?

It was basically PR speak for "we're only making PS4 and XB1 versions, stfu please". Yes my quote including the stfu is more accurate to what he said then the bullshit you/ign just posted.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    The controls overall feel off too sensitive. I tried turning it all the way to the right so it's not so sensitive but only helped a tad and no motion controls is absolute garbage it's sickening

The control's just don't feel good anymore
    I'll still pick it up but I'm right there with you on the "off" feeling of the roller now. Perhaps it is just that roller style, or that I'm super rusty. I only played maybe half a dozen games so I don't think I gave myself a fair chance to get used to it, but I didn't care for whatever roller they gave us (Splat?).

The complete lack of Callie and Marie (story related I'm sure) I actually found jarring! I'm not sure if I can warm up to Pearl and Marina...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just cleaning up the last 40 or so shrines in BotW and then I won't have anything to play until Super Mario Odyssey in October. That kinda sucks