Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    The kind of people that usually say don't touch women.
    I don't care and don't agree with them
    but punching a woman in a face will give them a lot of problem
    like there is step if your stronger than the women try to stop her
    better than 1 shot her face and make big injury
    don't forget women are more sensitive than men

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    Or just be a good professional and ignore it, i'm sure nasty things are said about police officers all the time. It doesn't mean anything if she doesn't press charges/reports it as a crime, and if it really becomes a problem they can get her on harassment or something.
    Yeah because ruining someone's reputation through rumor, slander, and libel has never ever happened if it also didn't involve pressing charges.

This culture of pretend victims crying wolf with zero consequences has got to stop. It makes people who are actual victims have to fight that much harder.

Deleted
    The girl apparently has some serious issues. For little kids (and adults who act like little kids) who do not know better, it might be helpful to arrest them for a week or two just to show them what WILL happen if they continue on their path of self destruction.

If it can be assumed that the parents are not at fault for this behaviour, it usually helps if they just move to somewhere else and her breaking up contact with her current "friends".

But, most likely nothing like that will happen. Sooner or later she will do something even more stupid and end up in jail, or worse.

All just assumptions of course. On topic itself, accusing someone of something on facebook is of course quite harmful nowadays because of the power social media has. Something like twenty years ago she would have just told her friends about what "truly" happened and thats about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone going to mention the fact that someone named their daughter LOGAN?
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

This is exactly why I don't automatically believe people when they say cops abused them.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    This girl was under arrest and resisted; should have been tased and dealt with instead of allowing her to beat on them for an hour. I have to give them props for their patience. The other girl was not under arrest and had done nothing illegal up to the point they assaulted her. That's the difference in my opinion.
    Yea she probably should have been.

True the second girl wasn't under arrest at the time. Handcuffing is a standard procedure especially when they are looking for a weapon or verifying a perp. So preventing an officer from cuffing is ignoring a lawful order, alledhrd actions after that didnt help. One thing that was actually confirmed was the initial vague information given by the dispatcher, which was black male wearing white tee and pink backpack.

No one really likes dealing with the police, but the best thing to do in any situation is to comply. You have no idea what state of mind an officer could be in at that time. If you believe your rights were violated in any police encounter, the best thing to do is to deal with it in court.

Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    No, there isn't a difference. Rape is no more damaging than, say, murder. This isn't an eye for an eye situation. If you disincentivize reporting a crime, any crime, then people will stop reporting it. There's also the problem of how many interpret what a false rape claim is. A false claim is a malicious attempt to accuse a person of a crime that did not happen. It is not the result of a "he said, she said" situation.
    Yes, there is a difference..

Being accused of rape will fuck up your life more than a murder accusation.
    This is because of movements like modern feminists and SJW's.

I do not want rape victims to not report the crime..

But there also needs to be some form of penalty for those psychopaths that make up false rape charges.

If you can't agree with my previous idea, then what about the penalty being only for cases where the accuser is found to be making false charges.

And in situations where a person has already been imprisoned on the false charge, then the accuser should recieve the same sentence as the victim.
    Last edited by Quibble; 2017-07-16 at 01:24 PM.
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon