Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    And so it is, the best guild won, and so it was.
    Best guild won? Orly I thought worst guild won

Quote Originally Posted by Cigritte View Post
    The race is over. Rage, cries can now begin until next raid. GG Method. Waiting for the video. I hope they release it soon and not wait until many other guilds down him.
    You can just watch Alpha's stream. They are progressing on P2 right now.

Quote Originally Posted by zluul View Post
    Viklund benched because their raidleader happens to be a spriest LUL
    Viklund benched cos he's awful at the game and dragging the team down by not knowing how to play anything but priest, i mean have you seen him play alts, that shit is comedy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    1 spriest 2 arms and 5 rogues, smells like execute phase.
    5 rogues are probably cos they can solo the big armageddons and take all the small ones without getting many stacks due to cloak

Quote Originally Posted by NtflxnChill View Post
    Viklund benched cos he's awful at the game and dragging the team down by not knowing how to play anything but priest, i mean have you seen him play alts, that shit is comedy
    The irony in your nickname when your probably a virgin is hillarious

infracted
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2017-07-16 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    They will probably write US#1 lul

Always gives a good laugh when US guilds write their US ranking, like US25 and yet they are like World150
    Why would you not compare yourself to the environment in which you participate? NA only has access to the NA recruiting pool which we all know is of inferior quality to the EU recruiting pool, for whatever reason(s) you choose to attribute that to. Do you expect college athletes who have won awards of distinction in college to compare themselves to the professional players in that sport? If I won the Heisman trophy in college football should I not be allowed to advertise that fact later in life even if lasted a couple years in the NFL and never won any awards there? Your argument makes little to no sense, why can't you let people take pride in their accomplishments however they choose?

Qualifiers can always be put on any ranking list for any subject. If a guild chooses to advertise itself as the best 2 day guild raiding 4 hours exclusively on Tuesdays and Saturdays who the hell are you to tell them they can't represent themselves however they choose. Sure it may be laughable to put a bunch of qualifiers on something to many of us but guilds are in the business of attracting new members to continue raiding, let them represent themselves in the best way that they choose to further their own goals. In any form of advertising a business chooses to represent itself in a positive manner to generate more revenue and customers. Businesses do this all the time highlighting the strengths of their products and downplaying the weaknesses. It's the way the world works, and although I am not an uber leet European raider I am pretty sure companies over there do the exact same thing...

Method 9/9. Race is over.

Congrats on downing KJ, Method

Deleted
    653 wipes.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Those are the fields where the challenging and engaging raid mechanics for Classic are grown. See that they lay barren.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post
    5 rogues are probably cos they can solo the big armageddons and take all the small ones without getting many stacks due to cloak
    Yeah same like on Avatar, immunities are king, especially if they have silly single target dmg on top of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalendil View Post
    Grats Method. Almost 700 pulls according to Lorgok on twitter.
    653 / SCO on twitch
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorraxe View Post
    653 / SCO on twitch
    Funny how Avatar took more.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

It's cool they've killed it, but it must feel kinda dull to be winning a 1 horse race no? Need more excitement in the world first scene, hope some others step up or it gets restructured going forward.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    653 wipes.
    Jesus, i expect 800+ for Exorsus then and 1k+ for CN guilds.

Stood in the Fire Constellation's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post

A lot of Avatar pulls were just pushing into p2 to practice/set stuff up, not actual kill tries. Wipes on Avatar are hugely skewed and shouldn't be taken as an indication of it's difficulty relative to KJ.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Deleted
    Well you can assume a lot of the wipes were early on when the boss was simply too silly to even progress on.

Probably a big portion of their wipes come from phase 1 I guess?

Not for Method it didn't. 453, wasn't it?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    It's cool they've killed it, but it must feel kinda dull to be winning a 1 horse race no? Need more excitement in the world first scene, hope some others step up or it gets restructured going forward.
    Agreed. Exorsus is no legit competition, afte rall Method destroyed them in the last 3 raids.