Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    so poor fake it was taken down by the user.
    This is why we need voting system on this site, to downvote trash like this.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

What a shame, I can't watch it.
    (Would have been nice to see how bad it is, kek)

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    its not even an azshara model, its a naga modle with tentacles added then made black so you cant tell
    Pretty sure it's just the Lady Vashj and Ozumat models placed in front of eachother.

I see he's taken the video down now... probably trying to fake a cease & desist order.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Pretty sure it's just the Lady Vashj and Ozumat models placed in front of eachother.
    yeah most likely

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nero Stormchester View Post
    Lol, I love all the people screaming it's fake. Now I'm not here to say whether it is , or it isn't. But the quality does suggest that if it were real, it's a work in progress and is not supposed to be seen by the public .. yet. Can easily be an expansion , models look new and all. And face it , nagas are one of the most demanded races, I know a ton of people who want to play one. "Illidans Naga" is simply a placeholder name. Much like the drops won't be called "Kultiras Leveling Set".
    yes because
    Illidan's nagas is DEFINTLY placeholder for "naga"
    are you dull?
    also "models look new" you do know those models are from legion right...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Yeah, like I said I've seen machinima of WAY higher quality. Also, if Blizzard were to put in "Illidan Nagas", they would be called "Illidari Naga".
    not even, they would be "lady Vash's Naga" if anything
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it's expansion season, meaning everyone is out for their five seconds of fame...
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Nero Stormchester View Post
    Lol, I love all the people screaming it's fake. Now I'm not here to say whether it is , or it isn't. But the quality does suggest that if it were real, it's a work in progress and is not supposed to be seen by the public .. yet. Can easily be an expansion , models look new and all. And face it , nagas are one of the most demanded races, I know a ton of people who want to play one. "Illidans Naga" is simply a placeholder name. Much like the drops won't be called "Kultiras Leveling Set".
    The models are just Leigon models, and if it was a placeholder it still wouldn't be in broken English. It would be Illidari Naga, not "Illidan's Nagas". Promo trailers are something developed fairly late and we have literally never had one leaked ever. I'll also go ahead and point out that the order is wrong for features. The features are deliberately ordered for either importance, or dramatic flare

Draenor > Garrisons > New race models > level cap > dungeons > monsters > pvp zone > items > quests [End of features]

Pandaren > Monk > Pandaria > level cap > Challenge mode > scenarios > Pet battle > New talents [End of features]

Broken Isles > level cap > dungeons > honor system > Artifact weapons > class hall > (dramatic build up) > Demon Hunter

Goblins > Worgen > Azeroth flying > New class/race combos > monsters > dungeons > level cap > quests > archaeology > dungeon revamps > new BGs > guild levels > path of the titans (lol)

This fake trailer just casually tosses Naga near the very end of the features list with zero build up. That is not going to happen. If Naga were announced it would be the first feature on the list, or it would be after some sort of dramatic flare. Also, when new races are announced, they don't just get a 5 second shot of one male character in armor and one female character in armor. They get an entire little section where you see multiple examples of the race and see some of their animations and movement.

no, no it wouldent have to have feet, nor would it have to have a new model

- - - Updated - - -

like LOTS and LOTS of people?
    Lol do you really think blizz would just take the same old vanilla model of a naga and just slap it on the character creation screen? They would have to do something, even if it was a lazy job. An I'll say it again, the playable "naga" would have to have feet. A very small percent of the playerbase would play a class with such an in-human appearance. Blizz would make the naga race more akin to the argonians in Elder Scrolls because it is far more marketable, which is what blizz is all about these days.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    Lol do you really think blizz would just take the same old vanilla model of a naga and just slap it on the character creation screen? They would have to do something, even if it was a lazy job. An I'll say it again, the playable "naga" would have to have feet. A very small percent of the playerbase would play a class with such an in-human appearance. Blizz would make the naga race more akin to the argonians in Elder Scrolls because it is far more marketable, which is what blizz is all about these days.
    what? it is not the old vanilla model, you do know we have new models right?

also what the utter fuck are you talking about? so, so many people would love to play killer snake people

ggwp try again next week

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL laughed my ass off when Vol'jin showed up.

People have a lot of free time.

Yep, Blizzard would definitely announce an expansion with zero new assets whatsoever and a logo that looked like it was made in photoshop over the course of three days.

Yep.

They deleted it because it was so bad HAHA

what? it is not the old vanilla model, you do know we have new models right?

also what the utter fuck are you talking about? so, so many people would love to play killer snake people
    Yes, the textures were updated in legion and it technically is an updated model... but the animations it uses for melee, casting, etc. have existed since vanilla. Worgen's, for example, received their own unique wireframe when they were released in cata. And do you even see how many issues blizz would have in making a race that just slithers around with a snake tail? How would it jump or mount? Yes, i'm sure there are people out there who would play as killer snake people, but it would be a small niche of players that would actually roll one with the snake-tail.

"This video has been removed by the user. We're Sorry. "

We're probably not, though!

Too bad though, I was gonna just watch it for comedy's sake. Ah well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    Yes, the textures were updated in legion and it technically is an updated model... but the animations it uses for melee, casting, etc. have existed since vanilla. Worgen's, for example, received their own unique wireframe when they were released in cata. And do you even see how many issues blizz would have in making a race that just slithers around with a snake tail? How would it jump or mount? Yes, i'm sure there are people out there who would play as killer snake people, but it would be a small niche of players that would actually roll one with the snake-tail.
    and? they could still upgrade the skeleton and animations without having to redo the whole animation
    also how would it jump? they can jump right now, there is a toy that makes you a naga and you bounce using your tail.
    how would they mount? ever heard of side saddle?

also SMALL NICHE so you are saying more people would play panda, then naga?
    also really "no one would wanna play as killer snake people"
    uhh what?

7+ Year Old Account
    I may be the minority here but I generally like reading/watching these kinda things. Just for the the hilarity though

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    Removed now lawl
    inb4 OP comes in and says it was taken down by Blizzard lel.

Deleted
    There is no video.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    There is no video.
    The uploader deleted it. Which I guess means we could probably just get rid of this thread.