Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    the next class is murloc

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    I would be quite upsettie.
    Mom's spaghetti.

I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest. Blizzard always had a hard-on for melee.

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    would not care in a slightest. I don't trust in failzard anymore, considering the quality of class development for last two expansions. Melees fit current failzard's class design philosophy (aka "here, get your three skills, now spam them by rolling your face on keyboard with having no need to plan ahead or anything" less is more bullshit) perfectly, so its only natural that there are more of them ahead. And of course melees will keep their ridiculous mongoloid bursts with no ramp-up and thousands of gap closers.
    You forgot the part where numerous boss mechanics don't apply to them. But remember kids, raiding as melee is billion times harder because you have to deal with the shame of this handicap spread around the boss sometimes and Blizzard secretly hates melee.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2017-07-16 at 11:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    No idea. Perhaps I'd give it a try or something.

i wouldn't care as ive only liked 1/3 new classes the added since launch and that was monk

With joy! I prefer melee classes.
    Mother pus bucket!

Deleted
    I just hope that they don't bring new classes into the game. Ever again. There are too many already.

Of course, I'm realistic enough that Blizzard knows that introducing a new class will give them quite the short-term earnings boost, so I wouldn't rule out new classes being added despite the fact that there is NOTHING a new class could bring to the table that we don't already have at least 2 of.

semi shocked but eh.. i'll be playing till the end of WoW.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Deleted
    As a guildmaster / raid leader, i'd be quite annoyed. Already a shortage of good ranged players. We don't need more excuses for people to go melee! :P

My jimmies would be ruffled

We got enough ranged already, They're boring AF as it is, why would you ever want another range class in the game?

My reaction would be: ROFL (another melee...)

Deleted
    I would probably visit the stormwind barber and slap a long-hair haircut on my paladin.

And then i would say: Long hair, don't care.

Deleted
    tinker (mechanical rocket mechanoid thing) / spellstealer (debuff buff drain/empower oriented class) or bust

Quote Originally Posted by Gombado View Post
    tinker (mechanical rocket mechanoid thing) / spellstealer (debuff buff drain/empower oriented class) or bust
    I'd love a spellstealer-type class but I don't know if WoW in its current form could handle a pure buffer/debuffer class. I'd love to see them try and make it work though, those types of classes have always intrigued me in MMOs.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Doomsayer says nay! The END is NEAR! Play ME and all your woes will disappear!

Deleted
    It has to be a mail caster (or at least one spec caster) because we have 3 100% melee classes in a row (you can consider even monk healer melee if you remember fistweaving) and from 12 classes, only 2 wear mail, so balance things.

Edit to add: Probably it will be healer/caster without tank spec (dk monk and dh have tank spec).
    Last edited by mmocd1c9020b34; 2017-07-17 at 11:03 AM.

Look the current state

Plate : War Pala Dk = 3 Plate 3 Melee
    Cloth : Mage Priest Lock = 3 Cloth 3 Ranged
    Leather : Rogue Druid Monk DH = 4 Leather 4 Melee 1 Ranged
    Mail : Hunter Shaman = 2 Mail 2 Ranged 2 Melee

As DPS we have 9 Melee DPS Class-spec vs 6 Ranged DPS Class-Spec

And just 2 mail users and 4 leather users.

We need another Mail user that can be also ranged.

Therefore a Tinker would be fitting well with 3 spec

Tank - > Plate or just an heavy multiplier on armor to match plate - MELEE
    Dps - > Mail with "gun" that pew pew lazor and turret, scrapped from survival in beta, as RANGED
    Healer - > Mail with the SC medic vibe, also any healer atm is ranged melee so not really a huge problem.

That just because if we look at Plate or Cloth class, there aren't any new class to be introduced tbh
    Unless we go full dnd mode with mixed class like Tyrant Paladin or Shadow-Dancer, we need another mail class or rework the current classes like they did with survival
    Last edited by Ehuehuecopter; 2017-07-17 at 12:01 PM.

does it start at level 130?