Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Alts. Nothing like gearing out a 101 with 850+ gear and wrecking Legion leveling. Then being like 860 to 870 once I hit 110 and buying a couple more BoEs.
    I mean, that's one way to do it. Personally I just throw BoA gear on an alt and run invasions for like a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    I mean, that's one way to do it. Personally I just throw BoA gear on an alt and run invasions for like a week.
    Right. But in a thread that asks you how to spend gold if you come into it and express how you don't spend gold then its kind of like being the one guy in the locker room that pulls down his pants, pulls out his dick, and places bets to everyone that no one can pull one out thats smaller.

If anything its usually the other way around or if at all. You follow?

I'm weird and have never bad many big purchases with my gold. The biggest one was 125k on a regular spectral tiger mount - maybe some other mounts and stuff from around 50k or something here and there. I've accumulated about 2.5mil across all my characters/servers over the years from regular gameplay - never actually really tried to make money except back in TBC when I was selling arena points to people and multiboxed a couple of accounts at the same time through isle dailies, that's when my "wealth" started I guess. Maybe if I was a hardcore raider or something, I would've be more willing to buy boe/crafted epics or something. To me, it was never worth buying game time because $15 a month wasn't a big deal to me and I'd rather have the gold "just in case".