10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I feel like I've said this a million times but if they paced WoD better, it would of ended up being another big hitter like Mist.
    I agree, if only we've had our due Shattrath and Apexis Sky Palace raids alongside Farahlon and maybe some tid bit of Goria...

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

I feel like I've said this a million times but if they paced WoD better, it would of ended up being another big hitter like Mist.
    Sorry to burst your bubble but...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    Also, stop being nice!
    I like being nice!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry to burst your bubble but...
    No I'm pretty sure it could of turned out better but ok prophet.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    People act like scrapping half of an expansion's content and having said expansion suffer from Blizzard's failed "one expansion per year" policy means nothing. I would have loved to see Legion getting the same treatment and see if anyone would have dared to say amazing things about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Obligatory "yay 100 pages" post.

Here's to a few hundred more (preferably with hype fuel).
    Umm yeah let´s hope not.
    I have Whalberg´s face everytime I read these crazy theories and cringe-worthy expac titles.

I forgive you, son.

7+ Year Old Account
    What if we're totally wrong and the expansion involves the lich king, as in Sylvanas dethrones his ass, and takes the crown for herself. GASP!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Grats 100 pages! Now let's work or asses out and reach level 120 for the next max level expac

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Obligatory "yay 100 pages" post.

Here's to a few hundred more (preferably with hype fuel).
    just 4534 more and we beat the record :3

Formerly known as Arafal

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mushkins View Post
    I would love if in the future expansion we went back in time to the good old days of the Black Empire to help titans imprison the Old Gods or something. But it's unlikely due to tremendous amount of work it would require to create the whole pre-Sundering Kalimdor.
    It's not yet time because the only logical story progression of all the cummulative events from WoW WotLK upto Legion is the Soithern Seas amd Maelstrom and it would hit a lot of story arcs: the Rift of Aln amd the Emerald Dreams/Nightmare, Neptulon and Abyssal Maw + Therazane amd Deepholm, Naz'jatar along with the rest of rest of the Southern Seas continent and Archipelago.

Expac progression: next south seas/Maelstrom/Nazjatar >> Emerald Realm/Shadow Lands >> Black Temple and the Followers of the Old Gods/Twilight Saga >> Into the Void and Space.

And as for the naming convetion, Blizz would definitely stay away from the words Wrath
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2017-07-19 at 10:41 PM.

World of Warcraft: The Rising Tides

Calling it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I think a post counter doesn't make an opinion relevant or irrelevant.

Does somebody know what zone this is / could be? It's the only zone in the Eastern Kingdoms that has no name. It's right above Stratholme.

Currently, this is part Stratholme and part a small area called "Quel'thalas" in the Eastern Kingdoms map. Search "Quel'thalas zone" in youtube and you may get a few videos os people reaching it. There's nothing important there.

There was an old old map (from before WoW beta) in that this zone was accompanied by several islands. It was collectivelly called "Dragon Isles" (which I refered to in my post in this thread). However, since these Dragon Isles were never made canon nor referenced in lore anywhere, we don't know for sure what this zone could actually be.

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    ON TOPIC: I keep praying for another leak but I don't think we're going to get anything unless Chaud/Boub happens upon something. I feel like the datamined Kul Tiras armour was a real slip up and won't happen again.
    Hah, you're forgetting about the yearly fake leaks.

Edit: are we going to be doing teams again? Fun times.
    Last edited by Padwarle; 2017-07-19 at 11:24 PM.

The only good thing about WoD was the leveling process and even that was boring AF after the first 2 times.
    And the zones/art direction, and the music, and the dungeons, the raids were pretty solid. The small system updates like grass moving when you walk through it. Combo points on rogues/druids, (though it took them most of beta to get it right). The in-game cutscenes, the characters. A lot of the story and lore was great too, people just focus on loltimetravel and don't appreciate what was a pretty enjoyable story experience between the various orc clans, a look at Draenei on Draenor, the fall of the Arakkoa, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    Edit: are we going to be doing teams again? Fun times.
    Oh, is there a new Twilight movie? #TeamEdward

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I can guarantee you that the real leak has been posted -in- this thread. You just have to look for it on these 88 pages.
    I solved this guy's riddle and am now enlightened. I can confirm the answer is in this thread, go solve it for yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Does somebody know what zone this is / could be? It's the only zone in the Eastern Kingdoms that has no name. It's right above Stratholme.
    Everyone else has already answered, but since you brought it up, there's something I wanted to mention. I was exploring on the PTR the other day and I noticed something in that area. The inaccessible area between Stratholme and the accessible zones, and the inaccessible area south of Zul'Aman, appear to be cut out on the Chronicle map. I found this especially interesting because the Chronicle map has other areas (like the little point east of Redridge) that went away with the Cataclysm, making me feel like they've decided that those areas blocked by invisible walls aren't supposed to exist even pre-Cataclysm.

There was a little dip there on previous maps, but not compared to the Chronicle map. Now, the first Chronicle has been out for awhile so I don't think this is a tease or anything, but it might be a sign that Blizzard plans to clean up those areas eventually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Personally I'm hoping for the following in 8.0

Jaina as a killable enemy. As in she needs to die, as in no last minute redemption, as in no way in hell will she get out of being brutally murdered by my raid/dungeon/solo group. I'd rather they didn't 'corrupt' her and instead just kept her going down the path she's already on but if they feel the new to void her up then so be it.

Custom weapons. We forge our own weapons, raids drop hilts and blades which change our weapon's appearance. New transmog feature that lets us transmog each individual part of these new blades or just slap an old weapon model on. This is the only logical evolution from artifact weapons in my eyes. We can't go back to wielding basic weapons.

World Quests contained or scrapped in favor of dailies. World quests shouldn't be in every corner of the map and should be kept to a few localized 'hubs' like daily quests. This'll hopefully make the zones feel less suffocating and claustrophobic as we'll be focusing on a different part of the map each day.

Less focus on 'big-bads'. No Legion, No Void, just the citizens of Azeroth vs the citizens of Azeroth. Either make the Alliance and Horde war mean something again or just merge the bloody factions already. The South Sea's is perfect for a nice Adventure-themed expansion akin to MoP.

No tinkers. Just no.

And finally I'd like to see some bloody currency for gear in game again. Fuck RNG. The Fel Forge thing in Dalaran was a nice idea for PvP. Apply that to PvE too and we could have a nice mix of RNG and currency.

That said blizzard are unpredictable when it comes to expansion announcements, just look at MoP and WoD. We'll probably get a surprise infinite dragonflight expansion or something...

I absolutely agree with some of your points.

I'm sick of the "big bads" bullshit. We're basically at demi-god levels of power now wielding these ridiculous world ending weapons. Can't we just go back to being adventurers and solving things on our OWN planet.

Your weapon idea seems nice in principle but the main problem I see with it is the same one Artifact Weapons have now. You say hilts and blades. All I see is relics. On my DH I can't get a Fel relic to drop for the life of me. I have a 930 Shadow relic and my 2 Fel relics are 880 and 885. Pathetic.

We NEED a new race or class. IMO. I also believe we need a new Mail wearing class that utilizes bows/guns. But it also needs to be ranged+heals?

RNG. FUCK RNG. Bring back Justice and Valor points. If you want to keep this fucking bullshit titanforging system FINE. Keep it. But at least let me earn points in dungeons/raids and actually WORK TOWARDS gaining a new piece of gear.

I am sick to death of praying to RNG gods for a chance at a piece of loot and then praying to RNG gods again for it to upgrade. Boss drops 6 items for me. Right so 1/6 chance of it being the item I actually need. Then what? 1/100 chance of it titanforging? Fuck that.

Get rid of the fucking legendary system or fucking fix it. It is inexcusable that they made legendaries that FIX fundamental core issues in a spec and are basically required to make the spec feel normal. Then you have to grind them out on another RNG system.

We're over a year into Legion and I still don't have Anger of the Half Giants. It fixes my spec - Havoc.
    I enjoy the RNG and legendaries. You can already work towards gaining a new piece of gear, it's called mythic. If you are running something where the only upgrades are through Titanforging, you're running something below your gear level. And unless you are in full mythic ToS gear, there's certainly plenty of non-RNG upgrades around for you to work towards.

A weapon forging system wouldn't really act like relics. The only problem with relics are the sources that can drop any sort of relic, like relinquished tokens. Because when using one you have a chance to get a relic you don't need instead of one you do. This wouldn't be a problem if you were looking at blades and hilts and the like, because hilts would be hilts and blades would be blades.

To behin with, you not getting a rel-relic to drop isn't really a relic problem in itself. That's just the nature of gear and weapons. It's no different from a rogue during BC getting one good sword and then not being able to get a second good one to drop, or a Hunter getting a good bow but never being able to get a decent polearm or staff. I know I've played my fair share of casters where a super nice main-hand drops and I can't for the life of me get a decent off-hand to go with it.
    Last edited by Hitei; 2017-07-20 at 01:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by javislaterlp View Post
    I like the colors but the name of the expansion won't be "whatever Kul'Tiras". I'm not saying that we won't go there next expansion, is most probably. But it will be no more than a zone, not a raid nor the center of the expansion. Legion wasn't named "attack on broken shore" nor WoTLK was named "bad guy on top of icecrown". It will be probably named after the void, or the sea, ot both. The name won't include any character (not even NZoth) or place.
    Wasn't the whole evidence about these new Kul Tiras questing gear that previous stuff like that had happened before? These here had Kul Tiras in the filename. Back with the old examples, they had Dreanor and Legion in their names. Both of those names were included in the expansion name. That's basically what I based MY name idea after.