Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Sub Races in Next Expansion

Next Expansion will add a Sub Race for every Race

Saw some screen shots, I can't prove their authenticity but I trust the source - and they would be the most dedicated fakes otherwise. My wow lore isn't great but I'm sure some of you will understand the story behind these

Big Barbarian Humans
    Centaur Elves
    Stone Dwarf
    Corrupted Dranei like Akama
    Buff Worgen
    Mecha Gnomes
    Half Ogre Orcs
    Buff Forest Trolls
    Bison Tauren
    Human-like Undead
    Undead Elves
    Fatty Goblins
    Tuskarr!

In addition there is tons of customization stuff for the normal races. Lots of haircuts and beards and skin colors etc for everybody. Orcs are getting a different animation where they kind of look like Thrall

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sdcomiccon2017 View Post
    Centaur Elves
    Yeah no, I very much doubt Blizzard is going to update every armor piece in the game to add centaurs as a subrace.

Saw some screen shots, I can't prove their authenticity but I trust the source - and they would be the most dedicated fakes otherwise. My wow lore isn't great but I'm sure some of you will understand the story behind these

Big Barbarian Humans
    Centaur Elves
    Stone Dwarf
    Buff Worgen
    Mecha Gnomes
    Half Ogre Orcs
    Buff Forest Trolls
    Bison Tauren
    Human-like Undead
    Undead Elves
    Fatty Goblins
    Tuskarr!

In addition there is tons of customization stuff for the normal races. Lots of haircuts and beards and skin colors etc for everybody. Orcs are getting a different animation where they kind of look like Thrall
    I'm confused.
    Your evidence is that you saw some screenshots of... things that already exist?
    Because if you'd like I can send you hundreds of screenshots of all of these already in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I'm confused.
    Your evidence is that you saw some screenshots of... things that already exist?
    Because if you'd like I can send you hundreds of screenshots of all of these already in-game.
    I dont know bro you tell me, you're all the wow players here. Im not going to defend shit, you'll see

But they were obviously new looking, if that's what you're asking. Barbarian humans were not like the Vrykul from Wrath of the Lich King which I played, more like a halfway point.

Deleted
    Lol, no not going to happen. And I'd rather have fishing as the overall theme rather than any of those. We're not getting a new race or class, if anything it would probably be like the worgen, just naga instead.

Deleted
    Isnt that only your wishlist?

Even if its true, some of the elements on your list doesnt make sense, like vrykul humans, who would stuck in every corner in a town for example. (just like the plebs favorite Ogres)
    Or the centaur/dryad thing. Too many work with armor adjustments imho (just like with the other race players want to be implemented for years; Nagas)

But im all up for any customization options or subraces!
    I just dont think Blizzard will mess with existing modelframes/bones too much.

I think it's way more likely we'll see Ethereal as a new neutral race, since it looks like they're going to be much more relevant soon if 7.3 is anything to go by.

So where are those screenshots? Are you sure you haven't had just a vivid dream in which you saw those screenshots?

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

I do think subraces are coming next xpac, but....your list has a lot of off the wall ideas.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I can confirm that subraces are happening next expac, and some of the items on the list are certainly accurate.

I don't know where you're getting Tuskarr from.

Also Ethereal seem like a prime candidate for a new main, neutral race in 9.0. Not now.

why do people post this shit lol why what do you get out of it

Quote Originally Posted by videotape View Post
    Well I can confirm that subraces are happening next expac, and some of the items on the list are certainly accurate.

I don't know where you're getting Tuskarr from.

Also Ethereal seem like a prime candidate for a new main, neutral race in 9.0. Not now.
    And what were those exact subraces?

7+ Year Old Account

Big Barbarian Humans
    Centaur Elves
    Stone Dwarf
    Buff Worgen
    Mecha Gnomes
    Half Ogre Orcs
    Buff Forest Trolls
    Bison Tauren
    Human-like Undead
    Undead Elves
    Fatty Goblins
    Tuskarr!

Sub-class would have to be like a draenei and a human or a gnome or a night elf combo etc that couldnt work here on wow.. now a dual class system that may very well be quite good to have put in place.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Centaur Elves (I assume you mean Keepers of the Forrest / Dryad models) are NEVER going to happen. Blizzard isn't going to re-do over half the armor models in the game to account for a quadraped body model.

Secondly, you do realize that Tuskarr are not a playable "Race" to begin with, so having them as a sub race of anything makes literally no sense whatsoever. Also, the Tuskarr model is not really designed to wear like 90% of all the armor in the game, so again, never going to happen.

Also, there is absolutely no reason lore wise to have Earthen as a sub race, when there are at least 2 actual Dwarven sub-race / clans that would be much better candidates.

"Buff" Worgen? WTH? Buff Forrest trolls? Double WTF. Again, issues with armor models make that kind of impossible (assuming you are talking about the "hulking Berzerker" type Troll model).

Troll post is Buff.

Big Barbarian Humans
    Centaur Elves
    Stone Dwarf
    Buff Worgen
    Mecha Gnomes
    Half Ogre Orcs
    Buff Forest Trolls
    Bison Tauren
    Human-like Undead
    Undead Elves
    Fatty Goblins
    Tuskarr!

I'd like to believe it since I was gone for a year with something similar (except for the Night/Blood Elves)
    Humans > Azothas (the missing chain between Vrykuls and humans)
    Night Elves > Nightbornes
    Dwarves > Earthen (led by Magni Bronzebeard)
    Draeneis > Brokens (Velen will leave the lead to Nobundo since he's gonna join the Army of Light)
    Worgens > Ulfarks (Azotha druids that were cursed with worgens' disease in the Emerald Dream)
    Gnomes > MeccaGnomes (related to Mimiron's work on reversing the Curse of flesh)

Orcs > Mok'Nathals (that left the Hord during WC2)
    Trolls > Zandalaris
    Taurens > Yaungols
    Forsakens > Reincarnated (living human vessels)
    Blood Elves > Wretched
    Goblins > GilGoblins of Undermines

Pandarens > Tuskarr

Big Barbarian Humans
    Centaur Elves
    Stone Dwarf
    Buff Worgen
    Mecha Gnomes
    Half Ogre Orcs
    Buff Forest Trolls
    Bison Tauren
    Human-like Undead
    Undead Elves
    Fatty Goblins
    Tuskarr!

Yeah can you actually link those pics or what?

I would love to see Dryards as playable race. Something new, out of the box kinda. Would be more interesting to me than Etherals tbh. I am also wishing for Mag'gar Orcs, more than Halfogres. An Ogres should be a race of its own if you ask me.
    There are some nice ideas, and some races that should have been there long ago.
    As for the Dryard Amor problem, I think Blizz can work around that problem. Just a question of are they going to. Absolutely possible imo.

Are we playing that game where we call out stuff without evidence again?

okay then.

I Saw some really screenshots who are totally legit because you don't know me but why would i lie about something on the internet:

Humans > Monkeys, because evolution.
    NightElves > Trolls, Same reason they are exactly like trolls, but they are actually DarkTrolls who failed to evolve because reasons
    Dwarves > Below Average Height Human
    Gnomes > Belo Average Height Dwarf
    Draenei > Goat
    Worgens > Completely Cured From Curse Worgens, they are exactly as Humans but talk in brittish accent.

Orcs > Afrodescendant Orcs, because calling they brown would be racist.
    Trolls > Zandalari Trolls, they are exatly like every other troll, but from a different city.
    Taurens > Bulls, because i'm really out of creativity right now.
    Forsaken > Gnome Forsakens, because little people dies too.
    Blood Elves > High Elves, but you still play on horde side because that would take an entirely raid tier development time to make HighElves part of alliance.
    Goblins > Giant Goblins, using the same model as Orcs to save development time.

Pandaren > Red Pandas, they are pretty much a Gnome version of Pandaren

that's 420% legit bros.

but for real, waitin on some screenshots to prove it. Sorry if i sounded rude, Just joking around.
    Signature was infraaaaaaaaaacted. Need a new one!

Deleted
    I'm all for sub-races, but Tuskarr isn't really a sub-race of anything else...

Now that i think about it; I want tuskarr playable race!

Blizzard just got of the phone with me... They want to sue due to breach in NDA...

Madness will consume you!!!