Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Jaina was there, but Blizzard just forgot her in the cinematic. In my headcanon, she teleported most of the troops to the ship (because there's no way an entire army can climb a couple of ropes in seconds before the Legion attacked them).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    Didn't seem to bother Khadgar in WoD introduction, who could TP people when the plot felt like it.

Better explanation : Blizzard sucks at consistency and just goes with low-level Rule of Cool.
    The only time i recall him porting someone around was at the Blackhand-Shattrah battle, where it took him almost the entire cinematic to port Yrel and Durotan to safety.
    Had he not been in safety, away from enemy forces, that would give Blackhand enough time to chop his head off and juggle with it.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Jaina was there, but Blizzard just forgot her in the cinematic. In my headcanon, she teleported most of the troops to the ship (because there's no way an entire army can climb a couple of ropes in seconds before the Legion attacked them).
    By that time most of the mentioned army was dead. Only a lucky few made it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Khadgar was on a trip of self discovery.

Jaina was probably busy talking to herself whilst foaming at the mouth at the sight of the horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    By that time most of the mentioned army was dead. Only a lucky few made it out.
    That's not true. You need to judge the events in the scenario together with the cinematic, and the Alliance was not being overwhelmed like the Horde. There was a huge ass demon army in front of the troops, true, but they had not attacked yet.

And, since most the troops disappeared just like Jaina in the cinematic, I guess that she teleported them away when it became clear they had to run.

Deleted
    That's not true. You need to judge the events in the scenario together with the cinematic, and the Alliance was not being overwhelmed like the Horde. There was a huge ass demon army in front of the troops, true, but they had not attacked yet.

And, since most the troops disappeared just like Jaina in the cinematic, I guess that she teleported them away when it became clear they had to run.
    Within the 1st minute of the cinematic you are shown the battle-field below (alliance-side) multiple times. How many alliance soldiers do you see there?
    It is swarmed with demons; with the mightiest demons just infront... So please reconsider "not being overwhelmed like the horde".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Khadgar was on a trip of self discovery.

Jaina was probably busy talking to herself whilst foaming at the mouth at the sight of the horde.
    ahahah i imagine Jaina lifting and shaking his angry fist at Sylvanas XD

Within the 1st minute of the cinematic you are shown the battle-field below (alliance-side) multiple times. How many alliance soldiers do you see there?
    It is swarmed with demons; with the mightiest demons just infront... So please reconsider "not being overwhelmed like the horde".
    Compare both cinematics. There's a clear distinction in mood between them. The Horde one has a desperate tone, with leaders falling and Sylvanas pulling the troops away. The Alliance one feels like a small skirmish.

The number of troops shown does not matter. They show few troops because it costs less resources to animate. The storytelling does not show Alliance being destroyed like it did to the Horde.

The only time i recall him porting someone around was at the Blackhand-Shattrah battle, where it took him almost the entire cinematic to port Yrel and Durotan to safety.
    Had he not been in safety, away from enemy forces, that would give Blackhand enough time to chop his head off and juggle with it.
    Replay the introductory chapter then. He manages to teleport the whole army in a split second when the tunnels collapse.

Deleted
    Compare both cinematics. There's a clear distinction in mood between them. The Horde one has a desperate tone, with leaders falling and Sylvanas pulling the troops away. The Alliance one feels like a small skirmish.

The number of troops shown does not matter. They show few troops because it costs less resources to animate. The storytelling does not show Alliance being destroyed like it did to the Horde.
    Yeah, that single ship could easily have held an army, as opposed to a few companies of lucky survivors.

They had to keep her out of there out of conventional reasons, otherwise she could've blinked away with Varian in an instant. That is why she was excluded in the cinematic. Had she been included, it would've been extremely awkward and stupid to keep her there without utilizing her abilities to get Varian to safety. It is basically a facesaver situation in which she simply wasn't there at the time, otherwise people would've kept asking the same question as to why she didn't blink.

The whole climax of the entire initial Broken Shore assault would've been gone otherwise.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2017-07-20 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    that meme is more dead than varian

OP: she was there, she most certainly was able to mass teleport but for lore reasons they needed Varian to die so they just cut her out of the final battle.
    Sorry you are not able to cast that while in combat......

Deleted
    They are romancing. This is obvious. Jaina is totally into older men as we all saw during roleplaying cutscenes. She even dyed her hair gray to appear like a hot grannie to her hubby Khadgar. They are a couple aimed to be in-game Blizz representatives of big age-gap marriages.

The real question is - Is Jaina pregnant with Khadgar? And could the baby be a little dreadlord? I wonder if little dreadlords are cute.
    Last edited by mmoc70920841bc; 2017-07-20 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by urieliszcze View Post
    Yeah, that single ship could easily have held an army, as opposed to a few companies of lucky survivors.
    It's a huge 3-store airship carrier. Wouldn't carry so many troops usually, but on an emergency escape, you can squeeze quite a lot there.

And Jaina wouldn't need to teleport to the ship, she could just teleport troops to other parts of the Broken Shore so they could reach the boats. Teleporting to the airship was just my suggestion.