Page 41 of 90 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Clearly it was Gazlowe. The original model for Gazlowe was the sapper, and they brought in the Tinker late in WC3's development, and simply never updated the model. This is why when Blizzard created Heroes of the Storm, Gazlowe was the Tinker hero;
    Oh I see. Anything from actual canon sources to back this up? I actually don't even recall Gazlowe playing any memorable part in WC3, as opposed to one of the co-founders of Orgrimmar.

You know, if the day comes Bliz actually puts tinkers in the game I hope to remember to come here and congratulate you. It seems like you dedicated your whole bloody life to the cause, even if all your exagerrating, stretching and other mental gymnastics mostly achieve the reverse results (I came to dislike the class thanks to you and I feel quite a few other people did as well). It is, in a way, impressive @..@

No it can't. The Tinker was an actual hero in WC3, and we have multiple examples of characters utilizing mechs. Also there isn't any class in the game currently utilizing Tinker abilities. As pointed out before, sonic abilities are sub themes within multiple classes.
    So you are agaisn't a bard just because Warriors have shouts/cry and Priest have ONE spell that is conected to Song, yet you are ok with Tinkers but Hunter have 6 spells that have mechanical themes, even more if you use the Pvp talents.

What kind of logic is this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urieliszcze View Post
    Oh I see. Anything from actual canon sources to back this up? I actually don't even recall Gazlowe playing any memorable part in WC3, as opposed to one of the co-founders of Orgrimmar.
    You mean other than the fact that sappers are a suicide squad, while Tinkers are a type of Engineer (which is what Gazlowe is)?

You know, if the day comes Bliz actually puts tinkers in the game I hope to remember to come here and congratulate you.
    If a Tinker class is ever bought into the game, don't bother.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    So you are agaisn't a bard just because Warriors have shouts/cry and Priest have ONE spell that is conected to Song, yet you are ok with Tinkers but Hunter have 6 spells that have mechanical themes, even more if you use the Pvp talents.

Priests also have "Word" abilities which are also found within Bard classes.

What 6 Hunter mechanical spells are you talking about?

Deleted

It's the logic of Tiiiinker tiiinker uber aaaalles. What isn't tinker, needs to be actively opposed, since it's the only way to ensure everyone is just frantically ecstatic about the class and Bliz ends up in a DH situation where they literally have to implement it at some point.

- - - Updated - - -

I had to google for it, since I didn't even remember there was one. Clearly it was a major character, on par with Chen Stormstout at least. Did it have a name? Did it have a story?
    Clearly it was Gazlowe. The original model for Gazlowe was the sapper, and they brought in the Tinker late in WC3's development, and simply never updated the model. This is why when Blizzard created Heroes of the Storm, Gazlowe was the Tinker hero;
    You mean other than the fact that sappers are a suicide squad, while Tinkers are a type of Engineer (which is what Gazlowe is)?
    Yeah, I clearly had to be talking about suicide engineers something something and even more clearly not asking for any canon sources saying that the Goblin Tinker in WC3 was Gazlowe, let alone giving him any story there.
    Yeah...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I clearly had to be talking about suicide engineers something something and even more clearly not asking for any canon sources saying that the Goblin Tinker in WC3 was Gazlowe, let alone giving him any story there.
    Yeah...
    He was the engineer behind the construction of Ogrimmar, and he's become a prominent character within the Warcraft universe since WC3.

The point is that unlike the Bard, we have a WC3 hero to base any Tinker class off of. We also have the technology theme, which is largely absent from existing classes. Sonic abilities form major sub-themes in multiple classes.

So no, the Tinker isn't in the same spot as the Bard. However, that isn't to say that Blizzard couldn't create a Bard class. However, such as inclusion would seem out of left field since the Bard concept has been largely absent from Warcraft.

What 6 Hunter mechanical spells are you talking about?
    Mines
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=191433/explosive-trap
    Grenades
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=194855/dragonsfire-grenade
    Bombs
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=191241/sticky-bomb
    Rockets
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=212431/explosive-shot

I counted some twice.My apologies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, explosive shot isnt a rocket, its a stick of dynamite attached to an arrow, or an explosive bullet. Which is why you can use it with a bow.

It's also important to note that none of those abilities you mention appear within the WC3 Tinker.

I'm saying they're both sonic-based attacks.
    So are Arcane Mages and Moonkin Druids using arcane-based attacks. So are Fire Mages and Destruction Warlocks using fire-based attacks. So are Demonology and Affliciton Warlocks and Shadow Priests using shadow-based attacks. That argument of yours is dead in the water, man.

Where did I say that any of those sonic abilities are the same?
    What's what you're saying when you say "they're both sonic-based attacks".

Channels don't allow you to do other actions while you're channeling the ability.
    I refer to you the old Mistweaver Monk gameplay, where you could and should cast spells while channeling another ability.

Clearly it was Gazlowe.
    No, it wasn't, because the WC3 Goblin Tinker never appeared in any WC3 official campaign map.

Hitei is.
    No, your strawman of Hitei's arguments is.

Where was I complaining? I was answering your question.
    You keep complaining about 'word'- and 'shout'-named abilities when no one was asking for those.

Song and music isn't the only thing they can use. Bards also use shouts, screams, and other abilities.
    They don't have to. Song and music are the only thing we need to make Bards, Bards. Everything else is just a bonus. Just like you don't need shouts to make a Warrior, it's just a bonus. Just like you don't need beers and teas to make monks, they're just a bonus.

Priests do sing in combat. A Hymn is a song.
    They have one song. That doesn't mean the entire 'music/song' theme belongs to them.

The only Bard in the game
    Bzzzt. Wrong. There is more than one bard in the game with abilities.

The only Bard in the game with an ability just happens to also possess a Hymn.
    So? What's the issue?

- - - Updated - - -

It's called "Teriz' double-standards", or "Teriz hypocrisy". Take your pick.

- - - Updated - - -

And within that exact same source of yours we see Clerics (DnD's version of playable priests) having many, many "Word" spells, which completely defeats your argument.

Yeah, explosive shot isnt a rocket, its a stick of dynamite attached to an arrow, or an explosive bullet. Which is why you can use it with a bow.

It's also important to note that none of those abilities you mention appear within the WC3 Tinker.
    1-Its uses the Goblin rocket model.
    2-what about guns?you can't attach to a bullet so its safe to assume that you fire that rocket.

I never said they were Tinker abilities, i said they use the Mechanical aspects which Tinkers are know for, and since the Wc3 unit can fire rockets, explosive shot is the closest thing you can have ingame.

Its also important to note that your last argument can be aplied to ANY CLASS.Blood and Frost Dks didn't exist, neither Arcane mages, Rogues in general, even those that existed in some shape or form, they now have a bunch of spells that didn't exist in Wc3 or were completly changed.So i ask...what was the point?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    So are Arcane Mages and Moonkin Druids using arcane-based attacks.
    Conjuring vs Celestial.

So are Fire Mages and Destruction Warlocks using fire-based attacks.
    Elemental vs Demonic.

So are Demonology and Affliciton Warlocks and Shadow Priests using shadow-based attacks.
    Demonic vs Void.

That argument of yours is dead in the water, man.
    Not even close.

What's what you're saying when you say "they're both sonic-based attacks".
    And the difference is that we have nothing to base the Warcraft Bard on, so yes, in the case of a Bard, a sonic ability is a sonic ability.

I refer to you the old Mistweaver Monk gameplay, where you could and should cast spells while channeling another ability.
    Yeah, and Blizzard changed that because it didn't work.

No, it wasn't, because the WC3 Goblin Tinker never appeared in any WC3 official campaign map.
    But it appeared in the game, and later Blizzard attached the Tinker to Gazlowe. Further, the character in WoW has gone more in a Tinker for years now.

And within that exact same source of yours we see Clerics (DnD's version of playable priests) having many, many "Word" spells, which completely defeats your argument.
    Yeah, that should tell you that Bards are redundant even in DnD. Which is why Blizzard attached quite a bit of Bard stuff to the Priest class.

- - - Updated - - -

1-Its uses the Goblin rocket model.
    2-what about guns?you can't attach to a bullet so its safe to assume that you fire that rocket.
    Yeah, that's pretty dumb. I don't know why they gave it a Goblin Rocket model since it clearly isn't a rocket. I mean, can you fire a rocket from a bow? It's a talent within Marksman, which is supposed to be a sniper/archer spec, but whatever.

I never said they were Tinker abilities, i said they use the Mechanical aspects which Tinkers are know for,
    Tinkers aren't really known for mines, grenades, and sticky bombs though....

and since the Wc3 unit can fire rockets, explosive shot is the closest thing you can have ingame.
    Actually the closest thing you can have in-game is the actual ability itself:

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=136284/cluster-rocket

Its also important to note that your last argument can be aplied to ANY CLASS.Blood and Frost Dks didn't exist, neither Arcane mages, Rogues in general, even those that existed in some shape or form, they now have a bunch of spells that didn't exist in Wc3 or were completly changed.So i ask...what was the point?
    Blood DKs are largely pulled from Dreadlord hero from WC3. Frost DK was largely pulled from the Lich hero from WC3. DKs are pretty much a conglomeration of the entire undead faction from the RTS. Arcane Mages largely came from the Sorcerer unit. Rogues were a hodge-podge of multiple heroes and units. Abilities for the Rogue were pulled from Blademasters, Wardens, Demon Hunters, and other units.

I don't recall any unit singing or utilizing music during WC3. I could be wrong about that though.....
    Last edited by Teriz; 2017-07-20 at 05:44 PM.

Conjuring vs Celestial.
    Elemental vs Demonic.
    Demonic vs Void.
    Not even close.
    Funny, since you lump song, music, shout and word spells all in the same category (sound), despite song and music not being even remotely close to shouts, screams and 'word' abilities.

And the difference is that we have nothing to base the Warcraft Bard on, so yes, in the case of a Bard, a sonic ability is a sonic ability.
    So a fire ability is a fire ability and so Warlocks and Mages have a huge overlap between them, and a holy ability is a holy ability so priests and paladins have a huge overlap, and so on and so forth. You're taking all sound-related abilities and lumping them together, despite the enormous differences among them all, but you refuse to do the same to the other ability types in the game. That's called having a double-standard, and being a hypocrite.

"Didn't work"? Can I have a quote on that, because, as far as I recall, it worked pretty well.

But it appeared in the game,
    Multiplayer only.
    and later Blizzard attached the Tinker to Gazlowe.
    In HotS, a game not canon to Warcraft, so it's completely irrelevant what they do or don't do to Gazlowe there.
    Further, the character in WoW has gone more in a Tinker for years now.
    Has it? Because as far as I can see he's been nothing but an engineer.

Yeah, that should tell you that Bards are redundant even in DnD.
    Gods, your knowledge of DnD is so minimal it borders on non-existence.
    Which is why Blizzard attached quite a bit of Bard stuff to the Priest class.
    One spell (Divine Hymn) does not equate to "quite a bit". Because that's the only ability the Priests have that's actually a song. The Bard concept is about song and music, not single-word spells or raging shouts. And the only reason you claim they are is because, without that, your arguments don't have a leg to stand on.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't recall any unit singing or utilizing music during WC3. I could be wrong about that though.....
    Well, this one uses music to bolster their allies around them.

Elemental vs Demonic.
    Blizzard itself stated that they use Fire elemental magic.

"Destruction

Warlocks who command the power of destruction favor incantations of pure chaos and aggression in battle. In this regard, they’d find a stronger kinship with fire mages than warlocks of other disciplines—if not for their propensity to make use of magic deemed detestable by all mage orders. The destruction warlock is well-versed in discharging a dizzying array of shadow, fel, fire, and chaos magics upon opponents that rattle souls and conflagrate bodies. They require little motivation for the havoc they wreak, happy to revel in the destruction they cause—thrilled at any opportunity to watch the world erupt in discord around them."

Demonic vs Void.
    Warlocks mix shadow magic with demonic magic and Shadow is another way to describe Void.

You know Prot warrios can cast defensive spells while channeling their artifact spell?

Its now a unused concept.

Yeah, that's pretty dumb. I don't know why they gave it a Goblin Rocket model since it clearly isn't a rocket. I mean, can you fire a rocket from a bow? It's a talent within Marksman, which is supposed to be a sniper/archer spec, but whatever.
    Its not impossible considering there are techonological bows, you can use the bow to aim then fire the Rocket, Crossbows isn't far from that either.Shure the image show a explosive in a arrow.But how do you apply that to Gun users?Simple, they fire rockets from their gun.

Tinkers aren't really known for mines, grenades, and sticky bombs though....
    Considering the techonogical and explosive nature, its not impossible,

To satisfy your need of a wc3 example, the Goblins that the Tinker can produce in the factory explode in Death, mechanical bombs, a variation of a Bomb.

Actually the closest thing you can have in-game is the actual ability itself:

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=136284/cluster-rocket
    Good, now we only need that Blizz gives Enginners a way to make pocket factory and we have a classic wc3 Tinker available to anyone.

Blood DKs are largely pulled from Dreadlord hero from WC3. Frost DK was largely pulled from the Lich hero from WC3. DKs are pretty much a conglomeration of the entire undead faction from the RTS. Arcane Mages largely came from the Sorcerer unit. Rogues were a hodge-podge of multiple heroes and units. Abilities for the Rogue were pulled from Blademasters, Wardens, Demon Hunters, and other units.
    Blood dk has nothing to do with the Dreadlord.
    Frost Dk is has nothing to do with the Lich considering Two spells were given to Frost mages and DnD was given to the Dks as a whole.
    Sorcerers, Slow, Sheep and Invisibility.Two spells that are shared with the whole class and the Slow is the only exclusive.
    Rogues, were does the Pirate or combat theme came?Shurikens?Backstab?

You claimed that those spells didn't exist in Tinker(even through they use the mechanical/explosive theme) which many spells in all 12 classes also didn't, so i ask again, What was the point of the argument?
    Last edited by Darktbs; 2017-07-20 at 06:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Funny, since you lump song, music, shout and word spells all in the same category (sound), despite song and music not being even remotely close to shouts, screams and 'word' abilities.
    I lump them altogether as sonic abilities, yes. Other games do the exact same thing.

So a fire ability is a fire ability and so Warlocks and Mages have a huge overlap between them, and a holy ability is a holy ability so priests and paladins have a huge overlap, and so on and so forth. You're taking all sound-related abilities and lumping them together, despite the enormous differences among them all, but you refuse to do the same to the other ability types in the game. That's called having a double-standard, and being a hypocrite.
    Except the difference between Fire Mages and Warlocks is well defined, and it has been for a long time. In WC3 we had Priest units and Paladin heroes, so that difference was also well defined.

I can't do the same for Bards because we have no basis for them in Warcraft.

"Didn't work"? Can I have a quote on that, because, as far as I recall, it worked pretty well.
    Then why was it changed?

Multiplayer only.
    Yet it still existed.

In HotS, a game not canon to Warcraft, so it's completely irrelevant what they do or don't do to Gazlowe there.
    Yet a game that Blizzard pulls concepts into WoW from, so its quite relevant.

Has it? Because as far as I can see he's been nothing but an engineer.
    Every Tinker is an engineer, but every engineer isn't a Tinker.

One spell (Divine Hymn) does not equate to "quite a bit". Because that's the only ability the Priests have that's actually a song. The Bard concept is about song and music, not single-word spells or raging shouts. And the only reason you claim they are is because, without that, your arguments don't have a leg to stand on.
    Really? The mantid "bards" that Hitei was raving about were also using shout spells. So we're now going to pretend that shouts and words aren't part of the Bard trope?

Well, this one uses music to bolster their allies around them.
    Already in the game:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=29528/drums-of-war

Good news everyone. Enough people, have displayed enough examples of how Bards, Necromancers, and even Tinkers can be in game. Now to get the Shadow Hunter/Dark Ranger more fully theory-crafted. Where we go from there no one knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    Good news everyone. Enough people, have displayed enough examples of how Bards, Necromancers, and even Tinkers can be in game. Now to get the Shadow Hunter/Dark Ranger more fully theory-crafted. Where we go from there no one knows.
    Dark Ranger is easy, Shadow Hunter however will be tricky.

I suggest a Hunter spec rather then a class.

Dark companion(passive):The pet of the Dark Ranger becomes a undead/shadow version of itself, dealing aditional shadow damage on basic attacks and spells.

Black Arrow:Shots the enemy with necrotic magic, dealing shadow magic per x time, if the enemy dies under the effect of the arrow a skeletal apperas to fight for the Dark Ranger.

Spectral Shot:Shot two arrows, one physical damage and other that travel the shadow lands and creates a vulnerable spot, increasing the damage of future attacks.

Banshee scream:The Ranger imitates a Banshee, silecing all enemies around the Dark ranger.

Shadow's Stikes :The Ranger create a copy of itself that copies the next 3 spells agaisn't the target.

Hounds of Heyla:Summons two skeletal Hounds that jumps in the target, snaring then and dealing damage for 5 secs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard itself stated that they use Fire elemental magic.

"Destruction

Warlocks who command the power of destruction favor incantations of pure chaos and aggression in battle. In this regard, they’d find a stronger kinship with fire mages than warlocks of other disciplines—if not for their propensity to make use of magic deemed detestable by all mage orders. The destruction warlock is well-versed in discharging a dizzying array of shadow, fel, fire, and chaos magics upon opponents that rattle souls and conflagrate bodies. They require little motivation for the havoc they wreak, happy to revel in the destruction they cause—thrilled at any opportunity to watch the world erupt in discord around them."
    Yes, Warlocks use a combination of Shadow, Fel, Fire, and Chaos. Fire Mages use a combination of Fire, Arcane, and Frost. To say that they're both simply "fire" is a gross misunderstanding.

Warlocks mix shadow magic with demonic magic and Shadow is another way to describe Void.
    Or you could simply say Demonic vs Old Gods.

You know Prot warrios can cast defensive spells while channeling their artifact spell?

Its now a unused concept.
    So what.

Its not impossible considering there are techonological bows, you can use the bow to aim then fire the Rocket, Crossbows isn't far from that either.Shure the image show a explosive in a arrow.But how do you apply that to Gun users?Simple, they fire rockets from their gun.
    I have no issue with them using muskets and flint locks as rocket launchers..... Oh wait.

Considering the techonogical and explosive nature, its not impossible,

To satisfy your need of a wc3 example, the Goblins that the Tinker can produce in the factory explode in Death, mechanical bombs, a variation of a Bomb.
    Eh, its more robotics than bombs. The clockwork goblins it produces attack the target for a bit, then explode. The factory produces the robots.

Good, now we only need that Blizz gives Enginners a way to make pocket factory and we have a classic wc3 Tinker available to anyone.
    Except they'd never do it because it would make a profession too much like a class. Which is why Engineering items tend to be quite underpowered.

It is good to see some Engineering items be transformed into abilities though, it ends that stupid argument that a Tinker class would somehow harm engineering.

Blood dk has nothing to do with the Dreadlord.
    Vampiric Aura. Also the Vampirism theme is the core of Blood DKs.

Frost Dk is has nothing to do with the Lich considering Two spells were given to Frost mages and DnD was given to the Dks as a whole.
    Again, as with Dreadlords, the theme of cold and frost comes from the Lich.

Sorcerers, Slow, Sheep and Invisibility.Two spells that are shared with the whole class and the Slow is the only exclusive.
    Yes, and all of those abilities are based in conjuring, not frost or fire, which is why its the basis for Mages having arcane magic.

Rogues, were does the Pirate or combat theme came?Shurikens?Backstab?
    Popping out of stealth (and stealth itself) and doing increased damage comes from the Blademaster. Fan of Knives and Shadow Strike comes from the Warden. Evasion comes from the Demon Hunter. Various creeps had stealth combined with poison, and they were actually called Assassins. Also you had classic Rogue tropes.

You claimed that those spells didn't exist in Tinker(even through they use the mechanical/explosive theme) which many spells in all 12 classes also didn't, so i ask again, What was the point of the argument?
    Because Explosive Trap, Explosive Shot, Dragonsfire Grenade, and Sticky Bomb didn't exist with the Tinker Hero, and a Hunter definitely isn't a Tinker either.

The point is that there is no unit or hero to point to for a Bard class concept.

Make a Bard class like the Kodo Rider! Problem solved.

Dark Ranger is easy, Shadow Hunter however will be tricky.

I suggest a Hunter spec rather then a class.

Dark companion(passive):The pet of the Dark Ranger becomes a undead/shadow version of itself, dealing aditional shadow damage on basic attacks and spells.

Black Arrow:Shots the enemy with necrotic magic, dealing shadow magic per x time, if the enemy dies under the effect of the arrow a skeletal apperas to fight for the Dark Ranger.

Spectral Shot:Shot two arrows, one physical damage and other that travel the shadow lands and creates a vulnerable spot, increasing the damage of future attacks.

Banshee scream:The Ranger imitates a Banshee, silecing all enemies around the Dark ranger.

Shadow's Stikes :The Ranger create a copy of itself that copies the next 3 spells agaisn't the target.

Hounds of Heyla:Summons two skeletal Hounds that jumps in the target, snaring then and dealing damage for 5 secs.
    I see them as inspiration for,the same class, think sunwalker paladins and well the other paladins, and I want three dark ranger specs on my desk by bed time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhamses View Post
    Make a Bard class like the Kodo Rider! Problem solved.
    Exactly! I wanna be Human kodo rider right now.

Yes, Warlocks use a combination of Shadow, Fel, Fire, and Chaos. Fire Mages use a combination of Fire, Arcane, and Frost. To say that they're both simply "fire" is a gross misunderstanding.
    The Warlock?Yes is gross.

The Destro Warlock?No.
    The theme of Fire Magic is strong in both Fire and Destro since the majority of their spells is fire magic, Fire mages being more focus in one target and Destro Warlocks being in a large area.

Their main focus is still fire, yes there a spells that are shared over the class, but many times are utility ones, Wraith Walk, Frost Nova, Life Tap, Druid forms being assecible to all specs, Stealth and so on, spells, so saying that either FIre or Destro isnt just Fire magic just because of that is gross.

Or you could simply say Demonic vs Old Gods.
    No.

Fel + Shadow =/= Pure Shadow.

They still use shadow magic for the same purpose, make the enemy suffer with shadow magic, but since the Warlock theme, Aff uses Fel magic as well, something i tried to explain multiple times on my Necromancer arguments, you can have many specs sharing a common theme, just apply something that would make then unique.

So what.
    The context.
    (I refer to you the old Mistweaver Monk gameplay, where you could and should cast spells while channeling another ability.)
    You claimed the playstyle didn't work so it was removed, but if that was the reason, another spec would have not be using it currently, therefor it works and your argument is invalid.

Eh, its more robotics than bombs. The clockwork goblins it produces attack the target for a bit, then explode. The factory produces the robots.
    A human bomb is still a bomb.
    Except they'd never do it because it would make a profession too much like a class. Which is why Engineering items tend to be quite underpowered.
    "Yea, Blizzard wouln't do many things"
    It is good to see some Engineering items be transformed into abilities though, it ends that stupid argument that a Tinker class would somehow harm engineering.
    And makes less likely that a Tinker class would ever be realese, you know why?Because according to your logic, if a class have one and i mean ONE spells that overlaps with another, it shouln't be created.

Vampiric Aura. Also the Vampirism theme is the core of Blood DKs.
    Yes lets forget that he is a demon, his ultimate its infernal, the sleep ability the carrion swarm

MAH VAMPIRIC AURA.

Again, as with Dreadlords, the theme of cold and frost comes from the Lich.
    I can argue that Frost Dks came from Archamges since they use Blizzard, by your logic of course.

Yes, and all of those abilities are based in conjuring, not frost or fire, which is why its the basis for Mages having arcane magic.

Popping out of stealth (and stealth itself) and doing increased damage comes from the Blademaster. Fan of Knives and Shadow Strike comes from the Warden. Evasion comes from the Demon Hunter. Various creeps had stealth combined with poison, and they were actually called Assassins. Also you had classic Rogue tropes.
    And why wasnt evasion given to Demon Hunter in its original form?Why not make a Warden class?Where does the other spells come from?
    Because Explosive Trap, Explosive Shot, Dragonsfire Grenade, and Sticky Bomb didn't exist with the Tinker Hero, and a Hunter definitely isn't a Tinker either.
    But a Priest and a Warrior are Bards and Dks are Necros?Despite having Countless spells that dont belong to a either of those classes.
    Can be argued that those robots from the Factory got upgraded and now are the mechanical pets that the Gnome hunters can tame.
    The point is that there is no unit or hero to point to for a Bard class concept.
    Thats the best part, without foundations, Blizzard can be as creative as they please, they can mixure different types of magic in the Bards spells, make new lore, new zones, new weapons, Mounts, spells and so on, you know, just like everything that WoW introduce that was not in Wc3.
    Last edited by Darktbs; 2017-07-20 at 08:10 PM.